Pages:
Author

Topic: the collapse of the crypto market has not yet passed - page 3. (Read 2114 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
what happened until the movement continued to fall deeper? all panic saw it, many thought this was the end of crypto, try something that could make this atmosphere calm
Eventhough the market is collapsing till today, we should not lose our hope in this industry. Maybe, this is just a challenge for the holders who want to have profits in the market. Just hold because everything will return to normal. Look what happened last night in ethereum, there is a bounce back from 190 to 220 dollars. This is not the end of cryptocurrency but the bull run will just starting.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
what happened until the movement continued to fall deeper? all panic saw it, many thought this was the end of crypto, try something that could make this atmosphere calm
I do not think that is a sign of the collapse. This is just a whale market regulation. I still believe in the true value of Blockchain technology and bitcoin. I still hold many Bitcoins in the next 3 years. That would definitely be the best portfolio of my life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I am still waiting until this very second. the condition of the market still continued to collapse. Whereas these conditions should have been able to eliminate. This is because it has been running for quite a while a decrease occurred. but until now, still continue to fall.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
The sudden growth of Bitcoin in particular and the cryptocurrency in general has attracted more attention and cash flow than ever. So when the opportunity grows bigger, the increase is also rapid.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
How can the said collapse pass the market as it never happened.
The market never collapse, it may suffer the fall but thats normal.
Panic is the main source of fall, we shoukd trust crypto more and make sure to hold the best tokens in the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
if investors before starting to invest with crypto currencies they understand all the risks that will be obtained I think with the current situation and circumstances investors are not so panicked and scared
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
That is also what I think at the moment, why is the crypto market falling even more when crypto users are focusing on building the crypto world, is it possible because of the global crisis, because many say that to me.
Activity: 707
Panic is inherent in humans, so it can be expected n this crypto space. There will be an uptrend that will take people by surprise, that's how this space is, it is unpredictable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Everyone needs to calm down and take a deep breath. We are going through a bear market and your portfolio is way down.

Crypto is not dead and it is not dying either. There are a lot of positive things that are shaping up on the institutional side of things. It is going to take some more time before the market reverses, but it will pick back up and we will very likely see some big growth in the coming years.

Spot on. There is just no way that we are out of this bear market just yet, there is still a lot of things left to do, the prices are not stable enough for us to start thinking of getting out of the bear and judging by all of the bear markets that we have had so far, it looks like we are going to be in this for a couple of years before seeing better prices.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
Everyone needs to calm down and take a deep breath. We are going through a bear market and your portfolio is way down.

Crypto is not dead and it is not dying either. There are a lot of positive things that are shaping up on the institutional side of things. It is going to take some more time before the market reverses, but it will pick back up and we will very likely see some big growth in the coming years.
Activity: 280
after a few days ago had experienced a very drastic price decline, but now the market has begun to improve, but whether the improved market conditions will survive in the long term or not, or just like before that only lasts in the short term.
Activity: 128
I agree with you, it's not the end of the collapse. Crypto holders are continuing sell in panic. The bear market is continuing and doesn't have a stop point.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I don't think this is a crash. It's more like an adjustment. Some coins with no real value are slowly going to death, but good coins won't die.
Activity: 102
Merit: 3
Purchase real estate and cars at discounted prices
It's not the end and nobody could seriously believe that. Yes, when the biggest drop from $20k to $6k occured, some were writing that the price can easily go to $2k and even fall to hundreds of dollars. The community was mainly supporting the fall and people saw it as a way of redistributing bitcoins fairly, allowing newcomers to buy at reasonable price and make the system more decentralized as the whales will live such a risky market. But nobody thought it was the end (apart from those who hate the market and think it's all a bubble). Cryptos will inevitably rise again, but they might need a year or so to do that. And perhaps those that will rise will be different from those we see in the top chart now.
Activity: 98
No one can be sure, it may take several years. But when the bull market comes, many people will be caught off guard. He will rise a lot in a week.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
the atmosphere can be calm with positive thinking from investors themselves the confidence and patience of every investor makes crypto currency better and fear of investing can be reduced
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the collapse of the market made everyone panic, but there were also some people who made the situation worse and always created confusion or fear through the news and statements. therefore keep calm and make anticipation to reduce losses that might occur.
Activity: 38
Yes, I think this year is a year of cryptocurrency market disaster. The encryption market has been falling all the way since this year. The encryption market is still very unstable until now, and the market has not shown signs of recovery, so we still need to wait patiently.
Activity: 378
I agree with you. Really crypto market has fallen very seriously. Recovering it so fast is not possible right now. It needs a long period of time. But you will be happy seeing it that, there  running a progress to improve it. I hope for its great future.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
You are right ... To say that the market has stopped falling so far is impossible, we must wait, because I hope that after such a fall there will be good growth!
Pages:
Jump to: