Pages:
Author

Topic: the collapse of the crypto market has not yet passed - page 6. (Read 2114 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The collapse of cryptocurrencies is traceable. When ico became crazy in 2017, most of the encryption exceeded the value they should have. They over-expanded. When a large-scale drmp occurred, the decline was inevitable.
brand new
Activity: 0
The collapse happens for market manipulation most of the time. I think big whales use their manipulative power to achieve maximum profit. But regular users often suffer for these collapse.
Activity: 110
A huge price drop in all the coins when compared to the price in last year. We don't see any sign of a recovered market yet. The question is how long will it take to recover now. May be 2-3 years, or may be just 1-2 months in this amazing market? Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
it's when everyone thinks that the collapse has occurred - the bullish trend will go! But in the end I think with a new bull trend we will break all the past highs
brand new
Activity: 0
The market is showing negative attitude this year but the situation will change. In the recent time we have seen progress for a few days but again go down. By analyzing the past we can say that such things are common and at the end the investors will smile.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Yes, already half a year is the collapse of the artificially created,and it has just one purpose,to create panic and drive early players and investors from this market,with a goal themselves to go and earn big money
Activity: 219
Such panic is really common. Actually most of the investors got frightened especially the new investors regarding the falling in price. It is true that market is not recovering but it will increase very soon as progress is happening in the situation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
It's like the beginning of stagnation. Despite the fact that I believe in crypto, I do not expect that the market will grow in the near future.
It looks like the situation after the pump 2013. BTC was fall for more than a year, and then was recover for more than a year. Why should we expect a quick price return now?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Normally, with the current situation most of the crypto investors would feel bad about the bear market since this has been the lowest in most of the cryptocurrencies other than btc. However, I still believe that this down trend could be able fix and improve the current condition into a much better market condition in the coming months. People should have to be patient and being panic is not the primary solution in dealing your cryptocurrency investment. Just continue to hold on while waiting for the bullish market to be in place.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
are you sure?
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
what happened until the movement continued to fall deeper? all panic saw it, many thought this was the end of crypto, try something that could make this atmosphere calm
I think this bull market is closer to us. When everyone thinks the market is about to die, the bull market will come quietly. So we need more patience and the market will not die.
Activity: 364
what happened until the movement continued to fall deeper? all panic saw it, many thought this was the end of crypto, try something that could make this atmosphere calm
It's normal to get panic when the price keeps on falling but you should have better understanding about volatility to keep you calm. This is the real scenario on those newbies that they think crypto is easy money. It hard to accept that this technology needs knowledge and strategy to survive and get our profits. Hold could be the better option not to get panic and be patient to wait for the bounce back.
Activity: 47
The panic of cryptocurrency will never over. New problem will arise very time whether it is price or something else. We have to consider this and have to solve this because we cannot get anything good without any hard work
Activity: 266
Hard times. Well, what can you do. It happens, the most persistent will remain. Those who want to earn and do not pay attention to these little things. You know how cool it will be, when now the Bounty "n" is paid the number of tokens not at a great price. And then these tokens will do x10-100
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Panic during the fall of prices is a common occurrence. Unfortunately with this nothing can be done. I think that in the near future (2-4 months) everything will become normal.
Activity: 154
Yes, to say that the market of crypto-currency has recovered completely is not yet possible. But the main thing, not another, it's a matter of time. The main thing is that there is progress. And we all see good changes in the market. We see that the capitalization of many coins is normal. And there are obvious prospects for the future
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: