Pages:
Author

Topic: the collapse of the crypto market has not yet passed - page 4. (Read 2114 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
The panic of price collapse is on from the beginning of this year. People get scared of price fall and sell their coins at lower price and face losses. They should not do that. As we can see the price of bitcoin has gone up very much from the down fall.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I think that the fall of the market continues. Most likely we will have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a price of $ 4,000 soon. It's scary, but it's a fact.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
what happened until the movement continued to fall deeper? all panic saw it, many thought this was the end of crypto, try something that could make this atmosphere calm
why you all people always praying for the end of cypto?  Did you know it takes time to recover?  It's seems like you all are newbies that have no enough experience how the market play. Be patient mate removed your doubts and keep believing it will bounce back at the top. 
Activity: 602
Absolutely accurate statement, which is probably the most important now, because investors and simply market participants are already very tired of the constant fall, but as we all understand, there is no eternal fall.
Activity: 170
Yes crypto market can still collapse it is disintegrating now and if the carry is not take it may collapse but some crypto market is very strong and can never collapse
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
The situation on the market is really sad, as the bears market lasts a long time, but it is reassuring that similar situations were in the past, and in the end, the market of crypto-currencies was still restored and only strengthened its positions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
what happened until the movement continued to fall deeper? all panic saw it, many thought this was the end of crypto, try something that could make this atmosphere calm

The drop is very similar to 2013 in many ways and we all know what happended after. Well I only know from reading up on it as 2013 was like the stone age of crypto for me who got started a little over a year ago. If the market recovers you can hold stuff like Ethereum, Litecoin, Iota, Neo, Ontology...or you can have a very close look on low caps under 2 million who got hammered in the bear market. Bridge, Narrative, Bigbom (alpha started today) and countless others like Pareto Consensus Cindicator Signals... plenty to look at not to forget cobinhood or huobi or projects like Holochain, that is really holding up well in this market
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I want to buy coins when prices go down, but this is not the right time. All coins are red in the CMC, panic must have happened when I saw all the prices go down, I hope this situation will recover soon
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I do think that cryptocurrency fluctuations may end soon and I think that the current situation may be the lowest dip so far where it is now in the process of a major adjustment. Soon in the coming months, definitely crypto market will somehow recover it's market movement to an increasing trend thus pulling up the down market back alive.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Someday we will see a big rise again. Of course, the pump will return. We do not need to worry about this. Previous recovering of BTC lasted 3 years. If we buy some stocks in the stock market, the profit at 3-5X we can wait many years. Such a long wait will give us a much larger profit than the stock market.
Activity: 773
The market continues to update one minimum after another. Doing analysis on the chart does not understand where the price will be delayed and pushed off, because no level of support really works. I'm sure that this is not the end, maybe now the crypto will fall to the bottom and will cost a penny, but in the future the story of 2017 with it will repeat exactly.
Activity: 154
If SEC approves applications - this will be a huge push for a reversal. but if not, we will fall still far away. but you can not help panic here and in general nothing depends on us
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
no matter their panic this is natural because our expectations are very large this year, not only panic makes us make mistakes that make the atmosphere worse
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
The ones who can't handle the heat will go away and the most persistent will stay. It looks like aftermath of big explosion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
In my opinion there's so no reason for the fall at all.A large infrastructure is being built around it.Big players are interested in technology.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
what happened until the movement continued to fall deeper?
Many will go out and going to leave crypto market which is favorable to them if they don't want to see more dipping. Crypto isn't only just a one time rich quick scheme as most of those that are quitting already thought of it that way.

all panic saw it, many thought this was the end of crypto, try something that could make this atmosphere calm
Those people who thought that it was the end of crypto's are bunch on inexperience people.
Activity: 14
Hopefully will start to improve soon, doubt it will go much lower now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256

I think the drop this month are not still same as a collapse because the price of bitcoin still expensive compared than last year.
Let's see if there are another bull run this year, or another fall
Activity: 154
every currency has black and white stripes. now, when all of them fall in price - there is a purification from those who looked for only a quick income in them.
I believe that by the end of the year the crypto-currencies will be able to move into steady growth
Activity: 72
The collapse that you are talking about is continuing because of manipulation and speculation. There's absolutely nothing we can do to stop these from hindering the progress or recovery of market. I hope in coming days Bitcoin's price recovers in a slow pace but without any significant pullback. This is the only way to keep the market from collapsing again.
Pages:
Jump to: