Pages:
Author

Topic: The craziest shit you can buy with bitcoins right now? - page 33. (Read 182926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
You can buy almost anything. Sex toys? Buy it with bitcoin. Guns? Buy then with bitcoin. Explosives? If you are experienced in finding these things, buy then with bitcoin.
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
i use to buy the rubik cubes of 2x2x2 3x3x3 4x4x4 5x5x5 6x6x6 7x7x7 in on line shoping does not directly acepts bitcoin into ebay but my frind makes me do the trasaction to bitcoins trick
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games

the time is coming probably 10 years max
Japan has real life looking robots already and they are at the checkout counters at some hotels there.
They are among us already but no robots like in A.I yet.
Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
In the next future, you'll be able to buy this kind of stuff :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12925557
Activity: 340
I want to buy a Robot.....

that gives blowjobs.

the time is coming probably 10 years max
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
I think I will buy a house with the best facilities in which to use bitcoin  Cool

You Can Buy This $799,000 Hamptons House With Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
I think the craziest stuff you can currently buy with Bitcoin pertains to pretty much illegal things (drugs). Never before was it possible to load up your smartphone with junk in order to buy yourself a dab at a local dispensary in Colorado or Washington. I have bought tokes of marijuana before paying with Crypto, and all I have to say is it's pretty cool with a little work online you can get a bit of a buzz.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think I will buy a house with the best facilities in which to use bitcoin  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I want to buy a Robot.....

that gives blowjobs.
Activity: 126
I want to buy a Robot.
Activity: 700
Some say it's good for opiate withdrawal

I just recognise, that bitcoin is used for grugs trade, but are You thinking, here are users of heroine?

This is a forum in the clear net and advertising illegal items here is not permitted. But I wouldn't find it unlikely that someone that found out about bitcoin through drugs ended up here. The silk road case gave bitcoin a lot of publicity. We just don't end up getting much discussion about it here.

Kratom however is legal in most of the world, only 3 countries (and 3 US states) have outright made it illegal.
Some say it's good for opiate withdrawal

I just recognise, that bitcoin is used for grugs trade, but are You thinking, here are users of heroine?
Activity: 700
There are shops selling kratom for bitcoin. Kratom kind of a drug but is 100% herbal and legal in most of the world. Some say it's good for opiate withdrawal and helping get over addiction but in reasonable doses it gives nothing but a mild buzz, helping relax, focus and feel energized for a short period.
Play chess right now with a cam model Smiley
NSFW webcam site   - vkcams.com/sweety2014
Go to
http://www.koryogroup.com/
Pay tour with Bitcoin

Use Bitcoin in Pyongyang in a bar and two restaurants
https://coinmap.org/#/map/39.00884678/125.73633671/14
Activity: 168
buy vouchers of mobile phones, the price is 2 times more expensive than the market price. it is very annoying.

You can simply buy mobile phones at purse.io or buy vouchers for e commerce sites to buy a lot lot of things. You usually get a 8-20% discount for doing that. That shouldnt be annoying Grin

Yeah, but not all online sellers sell their goods with discount or at least with standart price.
Many "trusted" online seller sell items or goods almost 2x price from normal.

And sometimes, the seller which accept payment from BTC also had this issue. noynoy
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
buy vouchers of mobile phones, the price is 2 times more expensive than the market price. it is very annoying.

You can simply buy mobile phones at purse.io or buy vouchers for e commerce sites to buy a lot lot of things. You usually get a 8-20% discount for doing that. That shouldnt be annoying Grin
Pages:
Jump to: