Pages:
Author

Topic: The craziest shit you can buy with bitcoins right now? - page 35. (Read 182926 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
someone is selling an old dentures here, I think this is the craziest
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lol-yes-im-serious-and-its-for-sale-1162112

That's definitely up there on the strangest things I have seen sold for Bitcoin
I think the Bitcoin dildo a while ago still wins but this one makes my personal list  Wink
(Dentures just eww)
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Here you can buy movie tickets for Bitcoins, only possible in Sweden.

biobiljett.com

That's nice for Sweden, I wish I lived in Scandinavia, too. In Europe I think there isn't any place which sell movie tickets for btc yet.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Here you can buy movie tickets for Bitcoins, only possible in Sweden.

biobiljett.com
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
someone is selling an old dentures here, I think this is the craziest
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lol-yes-im-serious-and-its-for-sale-1162112
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
I can buy electronics with it. That's enough for a geek like me who loves a shit load of electronics around him.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
anything you can think of you can buy with bitcoins. guns, drugs etc you can even buy real mammoth tusks if you have enough $ to blow...

there's probably even sites where you can buy organs or slaves n shit on the darkweb, that place is messed up   Undecided
Activity: 770
The craziest shit  that can i buy with bitcoin is the crazy shit  Grin www.crazyshit.com
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
You can buy Uranium on Amazon.

That seems like some "crazy shit"
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I'm planning to buy a yacht with my Bitcoins. That would be crazy for me. When I have enough coins I'll use bitpremier.com and buy my dream.
You should strive to obtain them friends, BTW why not buy something more useful, I think the yacht is not really necessary for ordinary people like us.

Who said I'm ordinary? Talk about only yourself please. Luxury lifestyle is definitely for me.
I don't have to ask you which is useful and which is not.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
There's a supplier willing to accept Bitcoin for aborted first trimester fetuses. You get a free bottle of horseradish based cocktail sauce with every order over $100.

Activity: 504
Nice interesting Topic, i will start searching about your topic related answeres ,

Reading some replyes made me more horny and scary about thing of this type of things are happening in this world, in some days i will also explore and tell you about my experiences.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
go to deepweb and you will a lot of crazy shits there you can buy with bitcoin. some are disgusting, some are interesting. i was scarred for life when i saw those stuffs.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
i would say qualiuds I'm pretty sure i saw it on the darknet  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.

Anything in the world you think of with the right amount of bitcoin it with happen Cheesy (be safe)
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
maybe you can buy a new wife  Cheesy Cheesy

i hope that your wife or girlfriend ( if you have one of course ) didnt read your post here lol xDD

btw is not a bad idea XDD

Who cares really?

I heard that in Japan you can rent a girlfriend for different periods. It's a really interesting concept, perhaps it will be adopted in bitcoin payment too Cheesy
Why would your girlfriend allow you to rent her when she can herself do that  Huh

do you know about bored, some people will use the money to buy anything in order to eliminate boredom, including rent a girl
My question is why would girl allow her boyfriend to rent her and make money.Dont we already have hookers for that?

They are not just for sex, they are also performing other stuff that girlfriends do, for example romantic stuff, and household stuff.

So basically you rent her for an X amount of time and she will act as if it were your girlfriend.

Probably some lonely fat ugly guys who have money would like this service, to get a hot babe as girlfriend for a week for example. He can impress his friend which his hot babe girlfriend.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

i hope that your wife or girlfriend ( if you have one of course ) didnt read your post here lol xDD

Who cares really?

I heard that in Japan you can rent a girlfriend for different periods. It's a really interesting concept, perhaps it will be adopted in bitcoin payment too Cheesy
Why would your girlfriend allow you to rent her when she can herself do that  Huh

do you know about bored, some people will use the money to buy anything in order to eliminate boredom, including rent a girl
My question is why would girl allow her boyfriend to rent her and make money.Dont we already have hookers for that?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Who cares really?

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Who cares really?

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I will sell my used clothes for bitcoin haha. I have also heard about many have sold their villa for bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

Lol this made me laughing badly  Cheesy , the height of ideas has touched the mountains.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

Who cares really?

it was amazing, you could buy the girl every time when you want, there will probably be when the time comes in the future when bitcoin used as money usually

Yes but its not necessarly a prostitute but a real girlfriend that will make food, wash and clean the house. A combination of house maid with some romantic elements. And it's all professional, imagine a job like that where professional trained girls act as if they were your girlfriends and you pay them.

It's a bit weird since the real girlfriends usually do the same (they are in for your money), so its hard to make a difference there.
Pages:
Jump to: