Pages:
Author

Topic: The craziest shit you can buy with bitcoins right now? - page 46. (Read 182926 times)

Activity: 960
Merit: 502
What a thread.

1: Drugs (of any kind, except for ludes)

2: Slaves (There are Thai/SE Asian markets for this)

3: Guns.

there are ludes on agora Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Luxurious custom vacations at 50% off from any major booking website from me! Smiley

How does that work? Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
Massive mansions, luxury planes, cars.

Pretty much anything.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I'm in Toronto will sell a brand-new (like 3 week old) Analog Rytm drum machine for 6 BTC incl. shipping
It's crazy alright.  Check out Mr Dataline on analog rytm on youtube...
just got butt-hurt by playing weeklyponzi.com too late & need to get some play money back...
PM me if anyone's interested, can supply ebay seller details/history, personal email, address etc, not looking to scam anyone just shuffling the toys
John
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Luxurious custom vacations at 50% off from any major booking website from me! Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What a thread.

1: Drugs (of any kind, except for ludes)

2: Slaves (There are Thai/SE Asian markets for this)

3: Guns.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
craziest one to me was the gold mine.  Oh the irony... mine bitcoins and then mine gold after that.  lol

Oh... and quite a bit on sex in this thread.  the word appears 23 times including this post lol
Activity: 546
See sig for over 4000 ways to fap with your bitcoin!

Any discounts for BCT users?  Roll Eyes

Not yet, but I will get something setup over the weekend, if not the coin I will sort a coupon.
legendary

Any discounts for BCT users?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I still find it super weird you can buy like "peep shows" using bitcoins.  I haven't ever purchased one with this but I find it absolutely crazy that people buy that and accept it as payment!

That's like saying you find it weird that young guys fap. That's as natural and normal as eating. When I was young I fucked everything in my house while looking at my dads playboys. My mother had a fur coat that didn't need a hanger anymore.

I might've said it slightly more subtle, but yes, anything ero related is prone to be bought through bitcoin because of the level of anonymity.

Exactly, Bitcoin is best for things like that. Oh, and subtlety just gets you ignored here.
legendary
I still find it super weird you can buy like "peep shows" using bitcoins.  I haven't ever purchased one with this but I find it absolutely crazy that people buy that and accept it as payment!

That's like saying you find it weird that young guys fap. That's as natural and normal as eating. When I was young I fucked everything in my house while looking at my dads playboys. My mother had a fur coat that didn't need a hanger anymore.

I might've said it slightly more subtle, but yes, anything ero related is prone to be bought through bitcoin because of the level of anonymity.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
Disco
Hitler
Babies

Search for it. Sums it up pretty well.
Saw them earlier, who the fuck is going to buy those things?
I bet you won't get it in a lot of country's with Germany being number 1 and they will probably put a fine on your ass.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Activity: 196
I have seen people selling "Negros" for bitcoin. (Later on I found that Negros were some candies.)
Another one was ready to do "human trafficking" for bitcoins.
Nothing ain't crazier than this.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Disco
Hitler
Babies

Search for it. Sums it up pretty well.

Talk about crazy,i second on hitler
Activity: 140
Xeon E5-2620 v2 12 Cores x 2.1 GHz Dedicated server with 64 GB of RAM ~1.5 BTC/mo
Sounds crazy enough?  Smiley
naah there are electronic shops where you can buy this stuff so thats not really crazy
Activity: 211
Xeon E5-2620 v2 12 Cores x 2.1 GHz Dedicated server with 64 GB of RAM ~1.5 BTC/mo
Sounds crazy enough?  Smiley
Activity: 518
try http://www​.bitcoinshop.us/
http://www​.bitcoinstore.com/
dell.com
you can buy most items with btc these days.
Pages:
Jump to: