Pages:
Author

Topic: The crypto market is getting green and is improving? - page 13. (Read 1442 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
who told you that it becomes green:?? show me de green market? I personally see only one thing that the market is red and long enough,and when you go up hard to say,and no one will say,but I think soon the red market should end))But until it's RED

At least prices increase and we see a green colour on coinmarketcap. Today BTC tested 3900$ levels and it will go back surely. Red will be everywhere until we see a strong bull market. Bear market's colour is red and the red colour will disappear after a while.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
who told you that it becomes green:?? show me de green market? I personally see only one thing that the market is red and long enough,and when you go up hard to say,and no one will say,but I think soon the red market should end))But until it's RED

I think OP just got excited over a little green bar from whatever time-frame he used. No market ever moves up or down in a straight line. Knowing that is very important for your capital's sake.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
yes, I did see that, but I don't know whether it will run smoothly, or just manipulation, which will decrease again. Hopefully this is the time for us to see the bull run.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
It is definitely a good news for all crypto investors, as we have been waiting for the market to improve for a long time. We hope that this time the bull run would continue for some time and wouldn't go down after a while.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Yes it's slowly getting better.
Seeing how tough it's been for the market lately I'm getting a bit hopeful for this year, but still worried it might just be whales manipulating the maket.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
yes I see it, I am happy because even though the increase is not significant but at least the market has shown an increase and it gives us new hope, I am sure with this increase people will be more optimistic and that will have a good impact on the market because there will be many people who start invest again.
and by looking at the market that continues to go green, I think that the things we've been waiting for will soon happen, and that is bullrun, I don't know, I can't wait any longer for that "party"
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
Yes, currently the crypto market looks green but is not sure that the increase now will bring a high bull market because it can be manipulated. No one will know how long the increase will last. As with several weeks ago, the market slowly rose and fell very quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
We don't know how long this situation will last because the crypto market price is very difficult to predict, but I believe that the cryptocurrency is starting to improve rather than before and is starting to try to go up every day.
every day the active market becomes millions of requests to adopt crypto yeah the situation is getting better, everyone still believes it including you mate the market price will rise even though the process there must be a drop. well it is not easy to predict the need for correction to estimate it but true mate crypto is difficult to predict especially by looking at market charts
Activity: 309
We don't know how long this situation will last because the crypto market price is very difficult to predict, but I believe that the cryptocurrency is starting to improve rather than before and is starting to try to go up every day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
All this again looks like the previous pseudo-manipulated growth, which, as you and I understood and led away, was completely incomprehensible, so I can say that today there are no full-fledged moments when I would really believe in growth.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Today all crypto has a good movement, almost all are green and improve. I hope this is no trap and crypto price will always increase because lots of good news in crypto
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think right now we are not doing half bad, its still not as green as it should be or as green as we want it to be but its at least doing alright. The price was about 10% cheaper just couple weeks ago (yes, I said cheaper not lower because I believed it would go up) and it went up a lot and staying afloat around these prices which is great.

On top of that almost all coins had a greet term during this last 2 weeks which is great news considering we need all market to rise up not just bitcoin, we need to see some action from all coins, this stagnant period made many of the currencies stay idle and not do anything, without some improvements or hype they will not go up.

Considering we have been on a "bear" market for a long time and price has been low for too long, I bet we are closer to another big green run.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Crypto market yes it's improving because nowadays many gov will take a look about crypto but for price I don't think so. Market is very static right now. I don't know what the next sign for bull run. If there's no sign maybe we will enjoy this market for a long time...
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
It's just "fake" green, this is not bull signs. there is no horrendous news on crypto so the current price increase in my opinion is only manipulated by big traders.

You right, this temporary pump is not new and yes big traders are playing a vital role by manipulating and increasing the price. People are in a hurry of bull run which is not going to happen so soon, a long way to go with out any doubt.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
The improvement only lasted for a while, that's a good sign. We hope to see more improvement in the market and we should also play our part by staying away mostly from exchanges known to kill good projects once listed there.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
when compared to the beginning of the year, the market has experienced a significant increase but even so we still cannot say that we are in a bullrun trend because the actual market is still in the recovery phase so it is not surprising that sometimes the market goes down but it is not a problem because in this phase the market has actually strengthened so when there is a slight decline, the market will quickly recover
I hope this phase will end soon and bullrun will occur because there are many positive issues and if the issue really becomes a reality, then the market will have many triggers to make pumps
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
It's just "fake" green, this is not bull signs. there is no horrendous news on crypto so the current price increase in my opinion is only manipulated by big traders.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I can't believe people are still posting that the bull run is coming, you will get disappointed and you will just spam if you continue doing this for every small pump let's wait for the market to be up 20% then it will become realistic to post that the bull run is now coming.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Mate do not believe in temporary pump, this is happening from the past few months I mean ups and downs. Unless Bitcoin goes to 5k I think it's only a temporary one, it clearly seems to be bull run has a long way to go. Be patient and wait for your turn.
Pages:
Jump to: