Pages:
Author

Topic: The crypto market is getting green and is improving? - page 15. (Read 1442 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 10
I recently notice that the bitcoin price is improving from the last price I saw where 1 btc is equal to 3.4K USD to 3.9K USD, let's hope that it continues to improve day by day.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
It’s nice seeing this market show signs of life, but in my humble opinion I think it’s a trap and we will continue to just move sideways for a few months.  I do believe that another bullrun will start later in the year, but this is not it.  I’m hoping this anyways because I still need to accumulate more while everything is still on the clearance isle.
Yes, but I think in the Crypto world everything can change rapidly including increases and decreases in prices, so I personally see current price increases are normal, so when prices rise there will be many people who will sell.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Well, it seems like the crypto market has started to improve and we can see together until now. Ethereum reached the price of $ 144, I observed rapid movements. My question is, how long will conditions continue to grow and at least not decline next week. Hopefully it doesn't go down.
Thank you,

The joy I felt seeing ethereum rise is definitely great. Infact, the year has been a good one for crypto so far and hopefully it continues that way.
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
It’s nice seeing this market show signs of life, but in my humble opinion I think it’s a trap and we will continue to just move sideways for a few months.  I do believe that another bullrun will start later in the year, but this is not it.  I’m hoping this anyways because I still need to accumulate more while everything is still on the clearance isle.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
Well, it seems like the crypto market has started to improve and we can see together until now. Ethereum reached the price of $ 144, I observed rapid movements. My question is, how long will conditions continue to grow and at least not decline next week. Hopefully it doesn't go down.
Thank you,

I'm trying to find a reason for this wonderful climb
$10 bil entered the market today
But I do not find a specific reason ..!
It may be a trick of whales and may be a real money entered the market
Hours or a few days and we'll see
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I doubt that this will increase continuously. So, the better increase was in ETH and LTC, and did not happen without reason. The king is BTC and when it breaks the resistance of around $4200, then we can see it as an increase of up to $6000. For now, there is no technical or fundamental reason for an increase.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
I respect each of your opinions in this discussion, some consider this a trap and some think this is the beginning of a rise in 2019. Well, for me everything has a point. Keep thinking positively that this is the initial change in the bearish trend towards bullrun. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Thank you,
Cryptos are not going to start bull trend soon in my opinion but everything is possible in volatile markets. This growth can be also bull trap which created by market makers with intention to fool new trader and investors.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
This massive rise started just today. Yesterday by this time, nobody knew the market was going to rise like this, likewise can we not conclude on what will happen to the market tomorrow or the subsequent days. Let's hope that that the market continues to rise and doesn't turn backwards.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
That is good news and we should start to invest now as this is a sign of 2019 bull run.  I think bitcoin crossing $3800 without any limitations is a sign that the market is actually recovery.
Activity: 252
I hope it is not another short up movement followed by another big dump. Lets believe that crypto currencies are finally getting more stable and this is a very great sign, because I am pretty tired of waiting.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
Thank you,

Unfortunately, but in my opinion it is a trap and the price will go down again. I hope that it will not fall a lot and after drop prices will be stable, slowly go up.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Thank you,
Pages:
Jump to: