Pages:
Author

Topic: The crypto market is getting green and is improving? - page 14. (Read 1442 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Yes, getting green and the prices would go higher like %4-5 and we all feel great. But after day or two the market usually turn red any start to fall. Our %5 profits would turn -%10 and this keeps going just like that. I can't see any bull run in near future. I hope that i am wrong..
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
Don't expect too much, You have to be smarter in trading, I only see this is only temporary and will not immediately reach a high price, be patient, prices will rise slowly.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Well, it seems like the crypto market has started to improve and we can see together until now. Ethereum reached the price of $ 144, I observed rapid movements. My question is, how long will conditions continue to grow and at least not decline next week. Hopefully it doesn't go down.
Thank you,

Well stop hoping now the price is down to $129 and it could go down again, it is really not the right period to say that bull trend is coming, it will come eventually but focusing every time there is a small pump is just going to give you depression may be in the second or third quarter, we just need to believe.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
Well, it seems like the crypto market has started to improve and we can see together until now. Ethereum reached the price of $ 144, I observed rapid movements. My question is, how long will conditions continue to grow and at least not decline next week. Hopefully it doesn't go down.
Thank you,

I think the current situation is very difficult to predict, especially in every long growth that you question.
I don't see there are many indications that will make bullrun happen quickly. Market patterns are still difficult to guess in its growth, especially there are always corrections that occur
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It is very bad that a new facet of growth was determined and it is equal to $150. ETh can not break this bar and again begins to fall in price. At one time I believed in him and the ass also bought a large amount) But the price increase is very slow.
The market will not grow in price just because you want it, we must understand that to the present bull market need more time to wait, this year will be constant only small temporary price jumps up and back
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
       The crypto market is on an upward road. There is no trap of this price increase for crypto. But I do not think this year will come a new bullrun, expected by everyone. I think this year will be a new year for the investment. It's the best investment time, and the profits will come in the year 2021. We just have to be patient and not ask any questions about any small increase or decrease in price. Patience is a virtue on the crypto market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It is very bad that a new facet of growth was determined and it is equal to $150. ETh can not break this bar and again begins to fall in price. At one time I believed in him and the ass also bought a large amount) But the price increase is very slow.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
It's just a temporary green bro and it will not go further as of now.  But no need to worry because after this small improvement surely market will make a another bounce again wherein perhaps before this month of march end or mid in my opinion because the red percent of some coin in the market especially bitcoin is gradually decreasing wherein probably it will green again soon or later.  
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
As we all see, it was another market fluctuation. The cryptocurrency market is still unstable and it is too early to talk about full growth, most likely in the near future we will see such fluctuations more than once. But yesterday I saw the news that many experts believe that Bitcoin passed its bottom in December 2018 and I would very much like to hope for it.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
We have seen quite a number of bullish trend recently although after the btc 11% the recent week, we have experienced a correction lately and that gives the traders much concerns.  We wish to see the market strong.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
Thank you,
We can see a lot of pumps nowadays in the cryptocurrency market. I'm happy to see that the market is now recovering after many months. The bear market is near to end so we should now be prepared to the bull run.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
Thank you,
Base on my observation for a long time .thats because of bitcoin, if bitcoin goes up other altcoins will follow too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12

So many good news lately, ETH fork is near and it is normal the market reacts positively. But this does not mean it will become a long bull run. It is still too early to judge, we need many green days to be able to confirm bulls has arrived.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
The market really shows good growth. I think that the recovery will begin very soon. We have received a lot of positive news that testifies to this.
Activity: 243
Merit: 18
It's part of the day traders activity you will see it go up and then they will sell I think these questions should be limited really brings no value to the forum, it's like are we going to see these questions every other day?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Thank you,
Don't let the short green nature of the crypto market fool you that the bull run will be happening any moment now. The market will decline any time soon. The market is expert to improve but its gonna take a while for it to improve. I will advice you invest wisely.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
There is a lot of reasons to be optimistic with the current trends in the crypto market, today particularly saw a lot of gains in the major coins and tokens.
Ethereum ripple and bitcoin gained and some altcoins are also responding to this positive price movement Ontology gas is however the largest mover of the top coins in the past week.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Thank you,
There must be a little decline or it's called as correction to the price of crypto after it was getting a big increase. Remember this is how the crypto works. It must go down to create a stable barrier for crypto.
But that's normal to see a little correction after a big pump.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Thank you,
These rapid movements are not saying that it is now start of the bull run, this small growth is possibly a bull trap. It is really hard to predict what will happen to the price of cryptocurrencies so we should just follow the flow.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
After so many months of depression, we finally have positive market behavior. I hope that this is the beginning of the bull market and until the end of the year all the charts will go up only, like today! Fingers crossed!
Pages:
Jump to: