Pages:
Author

Topic: The Cypherfunks[FUNK]: a coin for a global band! Talking v2. Join! 80+ songs - page 56. (Read 148726 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

You will to be able burn more when we switch, so there is value in keeping mining right now! Smiley

Ok cool... I'm mining it for now with my ASICs (and using it to test new Ras Pi images to see which does better) since there is nothing else interesting at the moment... looks like somebody else jumped in the last few hours as I'm not solving all the blocks myself anymore, but can't tell more as all the blockchain explorers look to be down... but at least there is a few others out there...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bitnation Development Team Member
Just reporting in guys, sorry I've been vacant, been so insanely busy I haven't even been doing anything for fun lately!

All in all I have little to add, except to say FANTASTIC work guys! And yes I agree ROX looks like a total scam. Good chance to differentiate ourselves from them. Could mean our start is mildly harmed, but we know we're genuine, and that'll speak for itself in time - that word is starting to sound like a different 4-letter word to me these days ;-)

I don't think there's been anything I disagree with in the slightest discussed :-) I love the exponentially decreasing PoS reward concept. Covers a bunch of incentives at once on initial inspection.

Can't wait to get this off the ground!
Activity: 424
Are we letting the blockchain die for now and turn off the miners?  Right now I'm pretty much getting 99.2% of every block unless some more miners jump on P2P and claim a share. Shocked

You will to be able burn more when we switch, so there is value in keeping mining right now! Smiley

I see at cryptocon FUNK will feature at a talk from the SongCoin guys. Anyone going to be there? Would to hear what they say.

http://www.cryptocon.net/cryptocurrency-conference/agenda-sydney

Are we letting the blockchain die for now and turn off the miners?  Right now I'm pretty much getting 99.2% of every block unless some more miners jump on P2P and claim a share. Shocked
Still been lurking here time to time...lots of great ideas I see...can't wait to see where it goes.. is there any pools still up other than 0x0a p2pool and n00bsys0ps p2pool (no active miners on Noobs)? Every time I sync my wallet I feel like I won the lottery.  Grin

Haha. Totally. Think those are the only pools atm.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

http://rt.com/shows/documentary/172588-music-wood-guitars-culture/

sorry we missed the show, but great cause! hmm...
Still been lurking here time to time...lots of great ideas I see...can't wait to see where it goes.. is there any pools still up other than 0x0a p2pool and n00bsys0ps p2pool (no active miners on Noobs)? Every time I sync my wallet I feel like I won the lottery.  Grin
 good results need time + careful thought. no point in rushing

i believe FUNK was (perhaps) a perfect creation that the world isn't quite ready for ...

to increase public awareness is desirable

most have no clue how much state subsidized central banks + fractal reserve lending rip us off

Cheers for the vote of confidence. I'm back in the swing of things. So will spend some this week on the relaunch!
legendary
  good results need time + careful thought. no point in rushing

i believe FUNK was (perhaps) a perfect creation that the world isn't quite ready for ...

to increase public awareness is desirable

most have no clue how much state subsidized central banks + fractal reserve lending rip us off

Bumblegrum.. Back to the music. I released another song on Soundcloud, which you can download.

https://soundcloud.com/soundposition/the-cypherfunks-children-of-the-sun

Thanks man! My internet is so patchy (visiting my sister). Will be back in the swing of things on Tuesday.

Regarding roxcoin. Saw it. Not fussed. Quick bandwagon coin. We're in it for the long haul. When we relaunch we can already show the big impact we've made so far.

Guys. One thing that worries me, is that I worry that it will take longer than expected to relaunch the coin. I'm swamped with stuff [my start-up is slowly eating away all time I have]. So please, please just bear with me. I promise it will get done eventually. I've stuck with this project since it launched. I'm not going away. Great things take time. Wink. None of this scamcoin bullshit.

Love you guys!
Activity: 322
Merit: 260
Bumblegrum.. Back to the music. I released another song on Soundcloud, which you can download.

https://soundcloud.com/soundposition/the-cypherfunks-children-of-the-sun
MINBOX

I found a great new FREE Dropbox alternative with no snarky TOS and NO UPLOAD LIMITS! w00t!

To show you I uploaded some stems to share:

Multi - Say you love her (Stems)

http://mbx.cm/t/x6egs

I had to of course test it out first before recommending it. Awesome!

EDIT: Did I mention it's SUPER-SUPER FAST!
legendary

yea it seems our little world has more than it's share of scammers, we can't let them push us into the shadows ... 

glad we'll be doing something soon
Here's my final take on this "Rox" coin. Someone saw the opportunity to make money off this 'idea'. My concern is the damage this will do to the trust that potential supporters have in the 'idea'.. We can maintain our integrity and this will hopefully earn back some of the trust lost due to apparently malicious intent.
Apparently the 'people' involved in the coin are accused of being known scammers. They won't publish their real names for example. It turns out they have apparently abandoned Rox coin to start another scam coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683355.80

The reason they have twice as many forum posts on bitcointalk, is because they have made lots of people lose money. What it seems they do is market manipulation. They try to make people think it's going to go up and down, and then make trades to benefit themselves. Disgusting really.

The posts on this thread are full of creative ideas from compassionate people. That's priceless..

nice find groggin! They're at double our pages Shocked

I do think it's pretty scammy to have a 24 hour PoW period with so-called ninja launch tho...

I can't tell if it's a scam entirely. It's obvious that the dev has in a short amount of time made some people very unhappy. I can't help but notice that their ideas seem almost completely inspired by what we have been discussing on this thread.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

nice find groggin! They're at double our pages Shocked

I do think it's pretty scammy to have a 24 hour PoW period with so-called ninja launch tho...
@groggin.

Sweet. Will take a look at hobonickels.

@soundposition.

Yes. I have the seednodes mining as well, but it's not enough (clearly). If that's the only thing mining it, it might tank again.

I'll try find time to check out the various parts (hobonickels, auto-burning etc) during this week. I'm away with family so it might be difficult. Will try!
Pages:
Jump to: