Pages:
Author

Topic: The Cypherfunks[FUNK]: a coin for a global band! Talking v2. Join! 80+ songs - page 64. (Read 148726 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 250
I've been thinking.

After seeing this Oculus Rift demo, Senza Peso: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajH4KLXMl9k, it made me think it would be awesome if we collaborated with VR developers to develop a totally new form of music experience: VR music videos.

Tying in a decentralized band, crowdfunded through a cryptocurrency, making the first VR music videos... NOW THAT'S FUCKING FUTURE.

If you know anyone, let us know! Smiley
Band update: http://blog.thecypherfunks.com/post/88161248077/band-meeting-week-ending-8-june-2014

Soundposition and I are keen for another hangout. Talk Cypherfunks, plans and music.

This time we want more people to join in! I have a busy week ahead (going to keynote a SA bank's conference on Bitcoin. Aaaaamped). So I'm keen for the week after (from 16 June onwards).

The best time is usually 5-6pm GMT+2. So whenever during next week.

Arranged an interview to be on LetsTalkBitcoin! Talking next week. Smiley

EDIT:

btw, the seed nodes are costing me a lot to run each month. $30 in total. I'm going to try and switch to Digital Ocean to make it cheaper.

If anyone still wants to help fund it, please do. Here's my BTC address: 1Aowi9E4P4TpivyVWVRKxsQXcfP4FCmzKC

Keep the groove going! Cheers!

0.05 btc sent. That should be another month at these prices, maybe if you hold till next month it'll cover two Wink

Dude. Appreciate it so much! Thank you man.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

EDIT:

btw, the seed nodes are costing me a lot to run each month. $30 in total. I'm going to try and switch to Digital Ocean to make it cheaper.

If anyone still wants to help fund it, please do. Here's my BTC address: 1Aowi9E4P4TpivyVWVRKxsQXcfP4FCmzKC

0.05 btc sent. That should be another month at these prices, maybe if you hold till next month it'll cover two Wink
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Why is not there something like bandcamp using digital currency. It would be easy to implement.

There is a few. http://coinery.io, and http://min.io. There was one specifically for music, but can't remember it now.

@CashFlow: unfortunately I have no idea what is up. The coin times seem odd?

Do you know how to get to the debug.log? If you can, try pasting the past 500 lines or so. Perhaps that could give insight.
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Why is not there something like bandcamp using digital currency. It would be easy to implement.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Oh, you aren't probably connected to the network. How many nodes are you connected to?

Go to "Help" -> "Debug Window"

Type in: "addnode 54.84.124.41 add"

Does that work?

Useless. Different purses made and sent. The problem is the same.

no work one pool , only P2P.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500

EDIT:

That is mega cool Simon!! Bigger than big dude Smiley
Oh, you aren't probably connected to the network. How many nodes are you connected to?

Go to "Help" -> "Debug Window"

Type in: "addnode 54.84.124.41 add"

Does that work?

I don't understand? Can you show pictures maybe? How did the error occur? What's the end result?

there is no evidence to enter the conclusion of coins. same thing with sending coins purse.

hang coins in your wallet and no evidence for translation. find out DEV.  Angry

Sorry, a bit confused? Do you have coins stuck somewhere? Anything we can help with?

Problems with the wallet. Look, there is no evidence on the transfer of coins.

I don't understand? Can you show pictures maybe? How did the error occur? What's the end result?

Sorry, a bit confused? Do you have coins stuck somewhere? Anything we can help with?

Problems with the wallet. Look, there is no evidence on the transfer of coins.

In other news, remixed one of Soundposition's EDM bangers: https://soundcloud.com/simon-segfault/the-cypherfunks-its-always-shining

Epic vibe! Smiley

EDIT:

I miss Neil's music too. Where are you hiding at Neil??

Hi! I'm still around haha.

I'm working on some cool tunes! Be on the lookout. Trying a different approach this time. I create a story around the tune and then try and recreate it. Stay tuned.

Ooooh. Sounds interesting! Keen.
Activity: 95
I miss Neil's music too. Where are you hiding at Neil??

Hi! I'm still around haha.

I'm working on some cool tunes! Be on the lookout. Trying a different approach this time. I create a story around the tune and then try and recreate it. Stay tuned.
Pages:
Jump to: