Pages:
Author

Topic: The day I should have bought more! - page 2. (Read 476 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 04:01:06 AM
We all were amazed on how the year started with a bang, when most of the coins have set a new all time high record last January. Now that almost all coins are going the other way around, maybe, most of us have said to ourselves, "I should have sold everything last January" but we're too late for that. I, too, felt bad how the market went this level. But, I wonder if there will come a time when I will say, "I should have bought more that time" referring today.

What is important is that you will learn to make a good decision for your future earnings. Just don't regret youcan act now and be positve with what will lies ahead.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 03:52:44 AM
Haha you're right. We regret about the past, always screaming about it but when we have a second chance, we don't take it. Now it's like in 2016, a chance for you to buy more coins with very cheap price, hold and wait for big bang. Don't make yourself regret again.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
November 22, 2018, 03:48:33 AM
We all were amazed on how the year started with a bang, when most of the coins have set a new all time high record last January. Now that almost all coins are going the other way around, maybe, most of us have said to ourselves, "I should have sold everything last January" but we're too late for that. I, too, felt bad how the market went this level. But, I wonder if there will come a time when I will say, "I should have bought more that time" referring today.
Trust me mate, it is how things get to end up in the end. People will always have regret or the other, because they simply could not use their brain to detect an opportunity and then take advantage of it. I would not be surprised seeing such topics popping up when you start seeing people miss out on the downtrend when it comes to buying and until they are able to realize they should not be fighting the trends but embracing it by buying when people are becoming scared and selling, while selling when everyone is getting greedy and FOMOing, then they will never learn.

it doesn't seem like this time. buying a lot now is too risky, this is not the time to think of regret in the future, we better play it safe now.
Considering the level of the drop is that, there is always going to be that possibility of seeing a quick bounce when the market reaches a certain level that the institutions want to pop it back up, so one way or the other, unless you are lucky, you will never be able to get the right bottom, which is one of the reasons why it is always better to keep picking it bit by bit on the way down if you are an investor. If you can actually think of possible regret in the future, you will be able to see the opportunity lying in your front now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 04:09:33 PM
I am also emotional about this as much as you probably are. If only one sees the future, I would have sold every dime bitcoin and ethereum I had in January. I have decided to buy some new coins now that have fallen this period. I hope it gets better with them after this period of poor prices.
copper member
Activity: 657
November 21, 2018, 04:04:25 PM
Yeah, I think a day will come when we'll lament why we didn't buy more this period of a very red market, when everything is on the low. As it stands, more and more FUD keeps springing up so much so that, even big news doesn't shake the market positively this time around. The best time to build your portfolio is now, just my opinion. And please don't buy blindly, do your own research.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 03:57:24 PM
This last crash is an opportunity to buy more coin to add to your portfolios you may never see this price again, market can't continue in downtrend mode, i think this is actually the bottom before bull will commence.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
November 20, 2018, 12:53:42 PM
Just consider current situation with market like Black Friday sale. Really, when again you will see:

NEO for 9,5$, ETH for 147$, ICON for 0,31$, EOS for 3,88$.

Buy 2, get 1 free!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 20, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

Maybe right now is the right time for that. The market is really down right now that you can have good coins for a very cheap price. I think the market is impending to bounce back and better to buy the coins that you think will have good potential later on. I have been holding also for quite a long time and I m hoping the end of the year would be more positive to the market.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
November 20, 2018, 09:47:42 AM
The market is too free fall, and I think market conditions are still difficult to predict and the possibility of falling is lower. I am still waiting for a lower price and then I decide to buy.

everybody waiting for lower price then decided to buy,, but, how low the price will going in your personal prediction my friend
then, if the price is growing people will said the price is too expensive,,
as you said now is difficult to predict the market wich mean the market is unpredictable,, so, the price could jump anytime or down harder anytime too  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

I have confidence in crypto future the day you are referring to will come someday in the future. Don't be disheartened by the falling prices the market might have a strong pullback since we have being experiencing price dropping for past few months.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
November 20, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

For Bitcoin, the last support point is 4400$ and we have to defend this point. This point is so important.

Buy desicion is not easy that you've asked here. From this point everything is possible I think.

Bitcoin's price is currently at $4,300+

Anything can happen at this point but I'm still not afraid of what will happen next year. The possibility of  a Bull run next year is still high.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
November 20, 2018, 09:22:24 AM
This is the nature of humans who are always dissatisfied with what they get, if they have a sense of consistency and always feel enough about the benefits they have received, maybe they won't think like that
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 20, 2018, 09:20:21 AM
You can use other's opinions while you are monitoring the trends, just what you have said above realizing the possibilities are still in our own decisions, most likely investors and traders have their own speculations and assessment with this current trend, we do need a good analyzation skills in order to
prevent mistakes we should remember that we are dealing with our hard earned money so we must be selective in each decision making.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
November 20, 2018, 08:44:49 AM
Maybe. We can see this situation as a start of something big in the crypto. Maybe it will boom again this upcoming December like it did last year. Although, I highly doubt it from happening, it is not impossible.
Activity: 229
November 20, 2018, 08:31:43 AM
we can only hope for a better start of the year and remain patient. Hopefully it will return to normal and we will all say "I should have bought a lot of that time" oh how stupid I was at that time. Now the situation cannot be predicted whether it is good to buy now or just hold an existing coin. Some new coins are now hard to find a place in the hearts of coin lovers. It's better to now look for a safe zone by buying coins that are trusted and believed to not die.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 20, 2018, 08:24:10 AM
Thank you everyone for your responses. You have different thoughts about this but I am now convinced that buying now is not that a good decision. The best thing to do is to follow this advice below.

there is only two possibilities:
1. the dump continues and if you buy now you will be crushed and lose a lot of money.
this is the most likely scenario as it has been for the whole year. altcoins are still in bubbles and the dump has never stopped. altcoin pumpers only gave you time to set your buy orders on orderbooks so they can sell into a bigger orderbook instead of the previously emptied one.
so obviously you should not buy.

2. the pump starts in a short while.
this is highly unlikely because of the reasons i said above.

now the question is whether to buy now or not.
if you buy and #1 happens you lose a lot. but if you don't buy and #2 happens you don't lose at all because the pumps are big enough that let you jump back on after they start to make a big profit. for example when a shitcoin is pumped 900% it really doesn't matter if you were at the very bottom and made 900% profit or you jumped on board mid way and gained 800%
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 08:20:51 AM
The market is too free fall, and I think market conditions are still difficult to predict and the possibility of falling is lower. I am still waiting for a lower price and then I decide to buy.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
November 20, 2018, 08:12:21 AM
Definitely mate, see how the price is going down a lot of big investors are jumping to buy crypto coins for cheaper prices, this is a wonderful chance to buy coins and hodl until the price goes up and you can make a lot of profit if a bull run goes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 20, 2018, 08:11:59 AM
At the moment, buying a few bitcoins is a wavering decision. Many people hope that prices will soon bounce up again. The good news is Bakkt launching at 12/12/18. It is one of the hopes for the bitcoin community. Let's see together guys.
Activity: 308
November 20, 2018, 08:09:04 AM
Even if you didn’t sell your coins in January, it seems to me that there’s nothing wrong with that, because I’m almost sure that the market will grow again!
Pages:
Jump to: