Pages:
Author

Topic: The day I should have bought more! - page 3. (Read 476 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 20, 2018, 08:07:11 AM
I am sure that the day you intended will arrive soon but no one knows exactly. Keep holding and always be optimistic and prove it to people who have given up since the beginning.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 08:02:54 AM
it always happens, even if we check the market all the time, it makes a lot of stress, but learning from it all, patience is the most at stake
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 08:02:19 AM
I think it's easy to buy. But then it’s hard to sell your coins and increase investments. There are a lot of risks in the market and I think it is not necessary to rush to buy more. This can be done later. Let it be more expensive, but more reliable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 07:59:50 AM
Yeah, this is the time to buy more, more and more. I wish eth will reach to 100$ and I will surely bought 100 eth.
I've been waiting for this opportunity to come, buying eth in 100$ and sell it to 1000$ in the following months or year/s.

Wish me luck guys, I loved to buy some house and cars once the price will reach to 1000$ again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
November 20, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
that might happen, most likely, regret that doesn't end, if you see the current market price that is very scary, panic always happens, but if the price starts to improve then regret happens because it's already sold at a low price
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 07:39:54 AM
We all were amazed on how the year started with a bang, when most of the coins have set a new all time high record last January. Now that almost all coins are going the other way around, maybe, most of us have said to ourselves, "I should have sold everything last January" but we're too late for that. I, too, felt bad how the market went this level. But, I wonder if there will come a time when I will say, "I should have bought more that time" referring today.

We never know what's going to happen next year and beyond but all I know things are going to be fine and the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will go on, this is only the tenth year there's still a lot of great things to come for all of us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 07:37:32 AM
We all were amazed on how the year started with a bang, when most of the coins have set a new all time high record last January. Now that almost all coins are going the other way around, maybe, most of us have said to ourselves, "I should have sold everything last January" but we're too late for that. I, too, felt bad how the market went this level. But, I wonder if there will come a time when I will say, "I should have bought more that time" referring today.

This is definitely the time to buy some coins especially to those who are long waiting to drop. Now, things are already been happening and I think some are already buying some and the best thing to do is to hold it for a year.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
November 20, 2018, 07:26:02 AM
If you have lot of fund, its fine if you want to buy more coin, this is rare chance to get. February 2019 is the day that decision about bitcoin ETF, hope that can be a good news and help the price going grow.
But if you don't have fund, just need to holding, no idea for what should we do except that.
Activity: 200
Zaydo
November 20, 2018, 07:25:22 AM
At this moment, this is the time that all of us buy more coins before its too late. But I guess the dumpers are stop dumping because of bitcoin's price at the moment. But if they continue dumping, they lost their coin at the cheapest price but as a holder that's the good sign for us to load our wallets and wait for bullrun starts. But this year, I didn't expecting if we have a bullrun.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
November 20, 2018, 07:19:34 AM
I, too, felt bad how the market went this level. But, I wonder if there will come a time when I will say, "I should have bought more that time" referring today.
The thing about these massive downtrend movements is that you don't know where the bottom is, therefore, you shouldn't buy big chuncks of X or Y coin as you'd put in a really bad position if those coin continue to dump. Rather than regreting not buying more, you just start accumulating little by little, it seems like that's the way to go with the current market conditions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 07:16:00 AM
Just thread it softly and see how things unfold. Buying just anything now is not the best, because there are some coins that do not worth buying now, except you are able to do a good research on the market and choose a good or some few good altcoins that are present at the dip and that could give you profit, because the the seriously in the team members that are behind such coin.
Activity: 322
November 20, 2018, 07:13:37 AM
I believe, everything that is happening in the crypto market has it's reason and I think this is undergoing a big adjustments. This current situation could be the best opportunity in buying more btc and alts since price are very low this time due to more people selling their cryptos. Let this situation become a lesson to everyone involved in the crypto market especially for investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
November 20, 2018, 07:10:31 AM
it's just fine that you can't buy at times like this or on good times because it's always better to be wise than to be greedy. Most investors are so greedy that they always take risks that can even ruin them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 20, 2018, 07:08:43 AM
I'm sure every regret will come the last time the right moment is passed. and I am very sure that later someone will say the same thing you said above. always remember natural law. "that it will not always go down and may not forever up"
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
November 20, 2018, 07:05:34 AM
I wonder if there will come a time when I will say, "I should have bought more that time" referring today.

there is only two possibilities:
1. the dump continues and if you buy now you will be crushed and lose a lot of money.
this is the most likely scenario as it has been for the whole year. altcoins are still in bubbles and the dump has never stopped. altcoin pumpers only gave you time to set your buy orders on orderbooks so they can sell into a bigger orderbook instead of the previously emptied one.
so obviously you should not buy.

2. the pump starts in a short while.
this is highly unlikely because of the reasons i said above.

now the question is whether to buy now or not.
if you buy and #1 happens you lose a lot. but if you don't buy and #2 happens you don't lose at all because the pumps are big enough that let you jump back on after they start to make a big profit. for example when a shitcoin is pumped 900% it really doesn't matter if you were at the very bottom and made 900% profit or you jumped on board mid way and gained 800%
Activity: 434
November 20, 2018, 07:02:55 AM
It seems to me that despite the terrible state of the market, we will see its growth more than once, the one that I think that you have not lost anything!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
November 20, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

For Bitcoin, the last support point is 4400$ and we have to defend this point. This point is so important.

Buy desicion is not easy that you've asked here. From this point everything is possible I think.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
November 20, 2018, 06:50:40 AM
Only someone who will have a lot of wealth when he is able to read the bitcoin price scenario. And now prices are back down dramatically, but there will always be someone who is still hesitant to buy because he still has hope that prices will decline again more than that.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 20, 2018, 06:47:06 AM
We all were amazed on how the year started with a bang, when most of the coins have set a new all time high record last January.
All time high occurred during mid of December 2017.

Now that almost all coins are going the other way around, maybe, most of us have said to ourselves, "I should have sold everything last January" but we're too late for that.
I felt that and I'm feeling sorry for that decision I've made. It's true that you should be fearful when others are greedy and I took that energy and became energy so I increased my expectation and never sold.

But, I wonder if there will come a time when I will say, "I should have bought more that time" referring today.
Yes there will but now I'm not going to regret it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 20, 2018, 06:46:50 AM
There’s no day that you cannot buy more to my own understanding
But lately it’s funny in the crypto space, some people bought the dip yesterday
And then today the dip got dipper

Tomorrow it could be dippest; endeavor to buy good product tokens
Pages:
Jump to: