Pages:
Author

Topic: The day I should have bought more! - page 4. (Read 470 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 20, 2018, 06:40:58 AM
We all believe that such a time will come for us. No wonder we work here day and night just like that. And most likely this time will come in a few years so that people forget their losses in this market and start buying everything anew. We believe in a better future for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 06:19:44 AM
I honestly look at the market now and it feels like most of the coins are currently at a good bargain should one consider to buy. But then reality stares at you in the face, we're going down, and we do not know how far we're dipping into. So, it could be a bit risky committing some funds into any coin now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 20, 2018, 06:14:49 AM
Its okay mate. You can handle this struggles of yours with perseverance focusing to hit your strategy success. I don't know what the exact words to say just to help you overcome your feelings in a short process. Don't give up! It is possible that someday the days back on 2017 will happen again.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
November 20, 2018, 06:13:30 AM
Maybe, do not need a lot of time, maybe a few days someone will remember today and say "I should have bought more that time?" But maybe they will say, "Why did I buy it? I'm so stupid."
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
November 20, 2018, 06:05:18 AM
We all were amazed on how the year started with a bang, when most of the coins have set a new all time high record last January. Now that almost all coins are going the other way around, maybe, most of us have said to ourselves, "I should have sold everything last January" but we're too late for that. I, too, felt bad how the market went this level. But, I wonder if there will come a time when I will say, "I should have bought more that time" referring today.

it doesn't seem like this time. buying a lot now is too risky, this is not the time to think of regret in the future, we better play it safe now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 20, 2018, 05:59:54 AM
We all were amazed on how the year started with a bang, when most of the coins have set a new all time high record last January. Now that almost all coins are going the other way around, maybe, most of us have said to ourselves, "I should have sold everything last January" but we're too late for that. I, too, felt bad how the market went this level. But, I wonder if there will come a time when I will say, "I should have bought more that time" referring today.
Pages:
Jump to: