Pages:
Author

Topic: The Deal Coin - Decentralised P2P Lending Eco-system - $15M raised in 3 days ! - page 12. (Read 28241 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Right now we are at 17.6 million dollars, but extending the ico phase won't bring new faces on board i think on these market conditions, but its more than 1 month so anything can happen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
$17,640,141 Worth of The Deal Coins Sold ico or 36% token sold and 25 june me like The Deal Limited is a unique business, targeting the $13.2 Trillion global finance marketplace. and The Deal Coin [DLSD] Token Sale aim to succeed and pioneer the next level of peer to peer lending platform. Grin hopefully this news is true   Wink good luck

yes they collected a good amount, but they could collect more money, too, because the project is very good and it has a great future!
of course collecting more funds into the expectations of the team or any participants because the time of ICO is still running long hopefully this project is useful in the future.
I hope with the duration of which is still long. all the team will maximize the promotion, so there will be many investors who are interested in this project.
about that doubtlessly, all teams will surely use this remaining time with very good. they will definitely work hard in earnest. because they also expect this project can be a great success.
What about token sale? sale still ongoing? I can not understand, there is no counter on their website. The project is worthy and raised a solid amount of money.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
I read your white paper, great project, and I'm wondering if I should invest in it. Let me study it
You should invest, this is for sure a success because they have raised a good amount already.
If not only because of the bearish market, we could have already hit the hard cap and the ICO is already over early.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
I read your white paper, great project, and I'm wondering if I should invest in it. Let me study it
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
of course collecting more funds into the expectations of the team or any participants because the time of ICO is still running long hopefully this project is useful in the future.
How long will the ICO of The Deal Coin project left?
Can I join its signature bounty in the forum, for now?
Thanks for your hints, Sir.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
$17,640,141 Worth of The Deal Coins Sold ico or 36% token sold and 25 june me like The Deal Limited is a unique business, targeting the $13.2 Trillion global finance marketplace. and The Deal Coin [DLSD] Token Sale aim to succeed and pioneer the next level of peer to peer lending platform. Grin hopefully this news is true   Wink good luck

yes they collected a good amount, but they could collect more money, too, because the project is very good and it has a great future!
I hope with the duration of which is still long. all the team will maximize the promotion, so there will be many investors who are interested in this project.
about that doubtlessly, all teams will surely use this remaining time with very good. they will definitely work hard in earnest. because they also expect this project can be a great success.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
This project is very suitable for development in our daily life and I am confident that this project will be successful in the shortest time. Personally, I am waiting for the project to see this development because they have attracted over $ 17 million in just a short time and will certainly soon reach $ 33 million if the project has a strategy of delivering develop better
Cryptocurrencies and blockchain-based platforms have gradually changed human society entirely.
And, Deal coin is one of game-changing ones in the crypto ecosystem.
More promising changes to come with Deal Coin project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
$17,640,141 Worth of The Deal Coins Sold ico or 36% token sold and 25 june me like The Deal Limited is a unique business, targeting the $13.2 Trillion global finance marketplace. and The Deal Coin [DLSD] Token Sale aim to succeed and pioneer the next level of peer to peer lending platform. Grin hopefully this news is true   Wink good luck

Activity: 527
Merit: 250
$17,640,141 Worth of The Deal Coins Sold ico or 36% token sold and 25 june me like The Deal Limited is a unique business, targeting the $13.2 Trillion global finance marketplace. and The Deal Coin [DLSD] Token Sale aim to succeed and pioneer the next level of peer to peer lending platform. Grin hopefully this news is true   Wink good luck

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
I don't understand why the ICO results from The Deal coin have not changed yet again a month still in the figure $ 17.1 million, anyone know the reason? is it possible that the team is so busy that it has not updated the results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
If the counter in dealcoin website is correct, they are beyond 17 million dollars, (for now counter is in 17.1 million dollar) and if the public sale is extended to 27 july, many things can happen.
looks like the team is a bit greedy, they already could notice that the interest to the project is not so high and could finish token sale with that collected sum, but no, the prolonged, who knows what can it bring. I think that investors may already started to nervous, ico is running already a long time.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
As you know that Deal Coin is a distributed blockchain-based computing platform
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
If the counter in dealcoin website is correct, they are beyond 17 million dollars, (for now counter is in 17.1 million dollar) and if the public sale is extended to 27 july, many things can happen.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Indeed, and especially a very interesting long-term investment.
It remains to be seen what news are coming, probably on Monday.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

the team promises to show us the good news in a short time! at the moment, $ 17 million has been collected, which is a very good amount of money!
This is a huge number for this project. I believe more than $ 17 million will be used to build the ecosystem of the project. I am also very happy to be part of this project because I have confidence in the project and Thedealcoin's development team are very good at Blockchain and ICO. In the future I am sure this project will soon be applied to many financial sectors
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

the team promises to show us the good news in a short time! at the moment, $ 17 million has been collected, which is a very good amount of money!
Activity: 630
it is very surprising that the project managed to collect 5 million, such peer-to-peer lending projects appear 2-3 times a month from different teams. I'll keep an eye on him, June 10 close. maybe the team is really that good?

The public sale is extended to July 27.

Oh I just know that until now, i guess I'm outdated. Why the public sale extended? I thought everything went smoothly but seems deal coin is like the other ico that's struggling in the current market. Anyway, it isn't that long so it's still good as for this moment.
Does the extension of such a long time mean that the date of the reward activities should be adjusted accordingly?

Good decision by the team to extend the ICO, we have a problem with the overall market now and people are not yet aggressive
in investing. Although it has raised a good amount of money, I think they are really into the hard cap which I think possible to achieve.
it speaks only of super greed team to raise funds, maybe they don't have 17 million to implement their plans, and maybe the plans will not want to carry collecting hard hat.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Hi,

I saw this yesterday: https://twitter.com/wefundanydeal/status/1002606343486832640
"We have had a very productive week!! Keep tuned in for our exciting News coming soon!!" Something more about it ?Smiley
The title of the thread also say 15 millions while the 17 millions are crossed..
Pages:
Jump to: