Pages:
Author

Topic: The Deal Coin - Decentralised P2P Lending Eco-system - $15M raised in 3 days ! - page 15. (Read 28241 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
The development of decentralized applications that use cryptocurrency, blockchain mechanism, smart contracts and P2P operations is now quite popular. These are the platforms that attract people now. This project has a good idea and will have excellent functionality with easy use. And the fees are quite impressive. It remains to wait for the completion of sales and the opening of the platform for its full use.
It is true indeed this project interesting and many provide benefits, hopefully his sales went smoothly and achieve the targeted results, the project was a success for his future.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Hello. This is robin from BitMart exchange. We saw your project, it looks great! could you please tell me whois in charge of the listing on exchange ?
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
How did the ICO overall go and as per the roadmap, when will The Deal Coin be operational and when can first loans be expected?
Activity: 336
The development of decentralized applications that use cryptocurrency, blockchain mechanism, smart contracts and P2P operations is now quite popular. These are the platforms that attract people now. This project has a good idea and will have excellent functionality with easy use. And the fees are quite impressive. It remains to wait for the completion of sales and the opening of the platform for its full use.
Activity: 308
Can someone know if the company's bounty end date has changed since the ICO was extended until July 27? It is logical to assume that it has changed, but has not found the information anywhere.
Activity: 448
Nice
blockchain.#(ERC20)#marketcap
-JOIN NOW
-Value token+
Hashtags : https://thedealcoin.com
-Good marketing
Still provide token
-Blokchain project
Public Token Sale - Now Open
Btt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3042294.0;topicseen
🎈whether in an investment has an ever-increasing rate of growth. allow to choose.

🎈we are waiting for a response response from you. to start investing long term. in a modern blockchain technology this years.

Activity: 928
Merit: 531
I have been following The Deal Coin project. Who may I can approach regarding this project to listing on some exchanges and liquidity service ?
Sure, These project will be listed to an exchanges. For currently team have focus to ICO first, so im not sure there is will be get some clue. If you wanna asking what is present / liquidity service for Deal Coin project, you can go to read a whitepaper at official website. Simply an imagine The Deal Coin are next generation in decentralised lending platforms, combining blockchain expertise with real world financial experience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
If viewed from the sale proceeds obtained have been very nice, but with the extra time this team did want to this project could reach hardcap.
Hopefully they can prepare a strategy more brilliant again, in order to attract the attention of many potential investors.
Activity: 25
a major project, the project also has the support and good comments from many people, not just that. the project also has a very professional team. Hopefully the project went smoothly until success could be achieved.
Activity: 518
something is going very slowly (you need more big investors! The project should collect a lot more, because they have a good idea and a strong team!
I am sure the team will surely do their best to achieve the success of the project, and will surely be many investors who are interested in this project so that it can run according to plan, his zeal and success for this project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
something is going very slowly (you need more big investors! The project should collect a lot more, because they have a good idea and a strong team!
I have been following The Deal Coin project. Who may I can approach regarding this project to listing on some exchanges and liquidity service ?
Activity: 308
very interesting and strong project in the real sector of the economy!
Merit: 250
whether this project has been doing its sales if indeed how many results of the sale?
the project has already raised $ 17,109,611, which is a very good amount for this project, still a long time before the end of the ICO, still have to be well assembled
Activity: 476
All the best to all the authors of the project and its participants. You created an amazing project.
egretia
Indeed this is an incredible project, many of its own advantages that exist in the project.
We must provide support for this project, at least with the support that we provide can make all the teams more eager again to manage the project.
and you're right, we did have to provide support for this project.
and I really hope this project, hopefully it will be easy to achieve success.
support indeed very influential towards the project progress further, but not just with a lot of support which could make the project could be a big success, it all depends on how all the team worked hard in the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How much percent of the profits do creditors receive from the amount of loans issued, for how long are the loans issued, what is the minimum and maximum amount of loans that can be issued or received? Do i need a deposit to get a loan through your platform?
All the best to all the authors of the project and its participants. You created an amazing project.
egretia
Indeed this is an incredible project, many of its own advantages that exist in the project.
We must provide support for this project, at least with the support that we provide can make all the teams more eager again to manage the project.
and you're right, we did have to provide support for this project.
and I really hope this project, hopefully it will be easy to achieve success.
Activity: 406
egretia
The tokens probably will not be on an exchange until they are released to the public after ICO. End of July on current schedule. We will announce it when the time comes
Activity: 266
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: