Pages:
Author

Topic: The Deal Coin - Decentralised P2P Lending Eco-system - $15M raised in 3 days ! - page 16. (Read 28241 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
whether this project has been doing its sales if indeed how many results of the sale?
Activity: 390
The Next Generation of Financial Eco-System is Powered by The Deal Coin [DLSD] $17,109,611 USD Worth of The Deal Coins Sold or 34% accumulation of tokens on sale   Shocked Shocked
how hard cap this is project  Huh
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
What a beautiful Sunday!! We at the DEAL COIN hope you are having a happy fun day!!! Just Like THE DEAL COIN!!! Hea… https://t.co/LUYaliShNq
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Let's give support to this project, at least with the support that we provide, can make all the teams more eager again to develop the project.
agree with getting a lot of support the team certainly will be more enthusiastic about developing this project, I am sure the team will definitely do the best so that this project will achieve its success.
Undoubtedly, our support is very important for the team, otherwise there would simply be no generosity of the companies. It will also be useful for us if as many people as possible learn about this project, because then the popularity of these tokens will only grow Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
At the moment, already sold $ 17,109,611 is already a good amount and fees are increasing, something tells me that in recent days, the fees will grow strongly and maybe reached the hard cap!

That's a significant amount tho. By the way, what's the hard cap? I just learned that ico will end by June and in that amount it can be something. Looking the whitepaper it will have more things to innovate in the blockchain. Looking forward to this most ambitious project.
I want to know limit of participants (800) achieved or didn't. There are many participants with several done works, so I can't understand number of real participants
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
a major project, the project also has the support and good comments from many people, not just that. the project also has a very professional team. Hopefully the project went smoothly until success could be achieved.
Activity: 476
The project, which carries the theme of a Blockchain based loan platform that integrates global investor networks with businesses and provides faster and more accurate access. of course the team works with compact, and this project is also held by a team of reliable alm their respective fields, it is definitely a bright future. I'm sure this project a lot of devotees.
looks a promising project, and a lot of people who provide support to the project.
about it is already no doubt, all the team involved in this project, will manage this project very well, so that this project can be a great success and gives amazing results later.
the concept offered in the project did indeed have a very good prospect.
 of course, the team will always do something best for the sake of the success of the project.
Activity: 490
The project, which carries the theme of a Blockchain based loan platform that integrates global investor networks with businesses and provides faster and more accurate access. of course the team works with compact, and this project is also held by a team of reliable alm their respective fields, it is definitely a bright future. I'm sure this project a lot of devotees.
looks a promising project, and a lot of people who provide support to the project.
about it is already no doubt, all the team involved in this project, will manage this project very well, so that this project can be a great success and gives amazing results later.
if the one who holds his project alone is a great person for success will no doubt because I am sure the team will do its work with passion and responsibility, success for this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
I want to know limit of participants (800) achieved or didn't. There are many participants with several done works, so I can't understand number of real participants
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
At the moment, already sold $ 17,109,611 is already a good amount and fees are increasing, something tells me that in recent days, the fees will grow strongly and maybe reached the hard cap!
Activity: 172

the project has already collected $ 17,004,023, which is a very good amount, but until hardcap has a lot to collect, I think the team will manage to do it!
a very good news, the project has an amazing progress. I'm sure with this, all the teams involved will be more excited again to promote the project, so that they could achieve the target of hardcap.
this is really exciting news, everything involved here always strives the best for the progress of this project, and I am sure for the hardcap it will be achieved also later. the spirit and success is always this project.
at least for now softcap has been achieved, live its future development, I am also confident with the spirit of this project team will achieve success and achieve its hardcap as well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
These 16 Millions raised to date are just in the right pre-sale? After the pre-sale, according to the website will have another 12 weeks of sale?
Not the guy. Only six weeks will this project be officially completed and we will see the development of this project. I think we should see the growth of this project in the future because the idea of this project is very good and certainly can be applied to a lot of our daily lives. Personally I have invested a bit in this project and hopefully I can sell at a high price

Yeah but who is putting money into the pre-sale. Not saying this is the case, but there have been ICO's where a lot of the 'pre-sale' is from people who are or who know the developers, as a shortcut way to get momentum and convince others not close to the project that it is something worthwhile.

Anyway goodluck with your investment - the bounty of 4 per cent looks good, so another way to support without necessarily buying in too deep.
Activity: 518

the project has already collected $ 17,004,023, which is a very good amount, but until hardcap has a lot to collect, I think the team will manage to do it!
a very good news, the project has an amazing progress. I'm sure with this, all the teams involved will be more excited again to promote the project, so that they could achieve the target of hardcap.
this is really exciting news, everything involved here always strives the best for the progress of this project, and I am sure for the hardcap it will be achieved also later. the spirit and success is always this project.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Activity: 252
Let's give support to this project, at least with the support that we provide, can make all the teams more eager again to develop the project.
agree with getting a lot of support the team certainly will be more enthusiastic about developing this project, I am sure the team will definitely do the best so that this project will achieve its success.
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: