Pages:
Author

Topic: The Debate - page 4. (Read 608 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 122
June 28, 2024, 05:45:11 AM
I haven't watched the debate yet. Did they mention Bitcoin?

No mention for Bitcoin by the inteviewer, No mention for crypto sector. An economic sector totally forgotten.

The best important things is what Trump say in reunion with the principal mining society. All the mining production in FL
Activity: 217
Merit: 152
June 28, 2024, 04:43:52 AM
I haven't watched the debate yet. Did they mention Bitcoin?
copper member
Activity: 2100
Merit: 903
White Russian
June 28, 2024, 03:55:30 AM
I had to stop watching.   Joe is losing it; he is reacting to Trump's lies instead of leading the debate.   Nobody watching the debate is suddenly going to suddenly realize Trump is dishonest.
Democrats still have a chance to remove Biden from the election and replace him with Michelle Obama. I think that’s why they organized this debate, to assess the degree of Biden’s overall physical readiness.
Activity: 378
Merit: 172
June 28, 2024, 02:43:32 AM
I had to stop watching.   Joe is losing it; he is reacting to Trump's lies instead of leading the debate.   Nobody watching the debate is suddenly going to suddenly realize Trump is dishonest.
If he can not stay focus and stand focus on the debate then he is only acting sentimental with Trump.
Time to let him know the US needed a capacity leader who is in and out fitted to speak and stand for the people and not like running a personal goal of interests.

Although I am not following the news up but before this day we all know Trump is more agile and fitted than Biden.

I consolidate with Biden because if election is being won based on how active and efficient correspondence of participants may be to the public, of course Trump would silent his carrier. Lol
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 27, 2024, 10:10:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: