Pages:
Author

Topic: The decline of cryptocurrency market has stopped? - page 5. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Yesterday there was a complete collapse and everyone thought that it was the beginning of the end. But today everything again returned to green indicators as nothing happened. It is clear that this is not a bullish market and everything can change at any moment, but for the time being it pleases.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
As much as I want what you said to become true but I hate to say it that, it hasn't completely stopped yet. Right now, the price is quite stable, that's true but it will take a lot more time, may be 2-3 weeks to finally come to a conclusion regarding the decline of crypto market. Right now, I am just trying to invest while the price is low.
Activity: 32
The momentum is temporary I think. The cryptocurrency market is always unstable and there will always be forms and dumps. This dump will not last long and soon the price of coins will start rising again.
Activity: 80
Good analysis there, I just hope your prediction come to reality. We have seen enough of this downtrend in the cryptocurrency market. This might be the worst bear market in the history of cryptocurrency markets so far.
Let The Green Start!!
Activity: 23
I don't think there is a chance for the market to become stable again this year but it can definitely bounce back in next year like it did in 2017. Currently the market is going through serious unrest due to both BTC and ALTs market crashing and it shows little to no sign of going bullish this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Not right now, the market is still falling deep, the price of coins are extremely low, maybe only a few more days, the ETH price will fall below $ 200
Activity: 33
Although the market looks to be falling hard, many experts have said that bitcoin might go upto $50,000 by the end of the year. But the altcoins show no sign of recovery anytime soon. Many alts are still developing their projects and yet to show their true potential outcome. I have high hopes for bitcoin but it will take some time like a year or two for alts to get back up again.
Activity: 75
Price fluctuation is a common nature of this crypto market. Hopefully price will stable again and many projects prices are starts to rising. So price falling will stop in near future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Super optimistic graph Grin Before new level of growth volatility of the bitcoin should be miserable. That's why I think the next stop is 7800.
Activity: 86
This is what all of us expect to happen, but the market can't always be predicted. When everyone has such an idea, then I think the decline will not stop, only the majority of people will leave because of the panic. There is a possibility of rising.
Activity: 32
Hopefully this market will rise again because so many projects prices are going upward. It’s a good sign for the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
we can see that crypto prices on the market are not stable. crypto prices were high in the market and then dropped again, that's a natural thing I think. I hope that after this, the cryptocurrency price will rise again at the end of the year. we cannot predict it and can only wait for the time by managing our crypto assets well.
Activity: 364
it will be tough end to the year but i have a feeling next bullrun when it happens will be so big that whole crypto market will explode and bring in my guessing 500 Billions of dollars from big institutions. Our job is to hold the best
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I hope you are right and we will see new ATH again in Bitcoin and some great alts like Etherium, NEO, QuarkChain, Zilliqa. All we are waiting for ETF  on Bitcoin approval because we need new money in crypto to pump it up.
Activity: 182
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Activity: 121
Well, it's a good analysis indeed. But, you know what, we should not only follow the graph rather we need to have our eyes on current situation. In my opinion, there is no chance of recovering the position sooner. i think it will follow the trends of last couple of months and there will be a change at november or december.
Activity: 84
I don't think the days of dropping have ended, people are thinking that they are because the market got a bit stable for a few days but the fluctuations will continue for some time, maybe by the end of the year we could see some progress though.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
I don't think we are done yet.  I think this will be looked back upon as the great purge and the day the institutions came in and took over.  I think they are trying to eliminate the guys who were here from the start. 

Yep, I agree, the situation is quite dire and has been like that for a few months. There are no really powerful projects in the build like last year, so we will have to patiently wait.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
It's totally normal for price to rice and fall..  Just like the traditional stock market this happens all the time so I don't think this signifies the end for crypto.  No it will surely come back hard
Pages:
Jump to: