Pages:
Author

Topic: The decline of cryptocurrency market has stopped? - page 6. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
No one can really tell when the market will hit the bottom price, and this is because of the markets volatility, size of investors, millioms of variables in play and also the whales in the market.
Bitcoin may still go lower, nobody knows
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I saw that the majority opinion of all guys are: "the decline of the market in the past few months to make a large number of investors have fled from the market," I don't think so, I think it is due to the sharks are deliberately creating them, and " only the  winners to leave the market rather than the losers " , see the things that I said.

Thanks guys
Activity: 182
no i don't
i mean, this year can't be same with last year .....
you can compare june 2017 and june 2018.
Hello !!!
I see you are a man gave a very different opinion, but apparently it has not been clear to the people can understand, you can tell to us more about your opinion?
Thank you!!!  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 280
I don't think we are done yet.  I think this will be looked back upon as the great purge and the day the institutions came in and took over.  I think they are trying to eliminate the guys who were here from the start. 
Although you have the opinion that bearish is not done yet but i hope it will done very soon because we are almost tired to wait the price movement whether it will be drop again or bullish. As true believers, patient and not panickingbis the key but we must do it together to keep the price at least not even deeper.
Activity: 140
While it is impossible to say with certainty that the decline of the market specifically stopped. Bitcoin continues to fall and aldaine stretch behind him
Activity: 392
Every time I think we have nowhere to fall, we hit another low again. and to say that we are already at full bottom-early.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Am not sure the decline of crypto market has stop
And its not going to stop soon
Because it keeps declining day by day making crypto market unbearable for investors.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
This reminds me of charts posted on Telegram paid and free "signals" channels—every time the market dips, they put some lovely lines across a bitcoin chart combined with "BTC will go bullish to $xx,xxx after it breaks $x,xxx." It never comes to fruition. No matter how good you are in Technical Analysis or 'charts reading,' Cryptocurrencies market will surprise you.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
I don't think it is stopped, Maybe the decline of the cryptocurrency will start from 22 August again. A lot of people withdrawing their coins to make hand cash. Though today eth and some others altcoins showing some growth. But, still, It is hard to predict, Let's see what happens.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
In crypto world it usually pump at the end of the year, it's all mind and manipulation games
No worry much, crypto will pump soon.
Activity: 69
the fall of the cryptocurrency market has not stopped. as the market shows, the market continues to fall.
Activity: 137
This year cannot be compared with last crypto-wise. This year's timeline have so far defiled alot of things that happen last year. So I won't want to use that to judge this year. No need to be anxious. Whatever the year would turn out to be, we will see.
Activity: 294
I think that the growth will begin not earlier than before the winter. There will be a growth that will catch up with the capitalization of the entire market, crypto currency up to $ 700-800 billion
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hopefully, I also just entered the HitBTC exchange. I see a lot of altcoins experiencing price increases. Hopefully this is a positive trend, and all coin prices will rise soon.

i agree with your view point , because the current bloodbath is very aggressive which signal that a drawback is on way, if that happens that means a massive uptrend is imminent  .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I don't think so, as time goes by the market cap is decreasing and even the top coins are suffering and decreasing in price. The recent recovery even stopped and declined after a week. So, I think the bear market will last longer. We just need to sit tight and be patient to avoid further losses.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
No,it has not stopped yet.
in a month time,we are already losing $100 Billions in our total market cap and right now we are at $209 Billions,which means we are losing it for more than 40% in just a month time.
from that point we can see the fact that many people were moved away from cryptocurreny,so they have no reason to join it back again for now.
the decline will stop if cryptocurrency gets a good news from ETF,with that we can stop the decline and those people who got out from the train will find a new reason why would they join it again.
but for now,it's still far from that.because we already know the fact that ETF won't accept it this year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
no i don't
i mean, this year can't be same with last year .....
you can compare june 2017 and june 2018.
Activity: 180
I hope you are correct but I have this nagging feeling this is not going to be over until the market cap is bellow 100 billion.  I think they are going to drag us down and really test us.  I also think they want to kill a few of the useless projects off in the meantime. 
Pages:
Jump to: