Pages:
Author

Topic: The decline of cryptocurrency market has stopped? - page 7. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 101
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I do not think we have done yet. It is so complicated that whenever everybody thinks BTC is going to rise, it starts going down again. All the market in depression mode now. I hope we could have more investors coming in next months. 

My exact same thoughts. The market is still on a decline as BTC dominance is still on the increase with its attendant result in alts bleeding out, some below ICO prices and some almost becoming sawdust. An ETF approval will be the only solution now as fresh investments need to enter the market to gain some stability
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I do not think we have done yet. It is so complicated that whenever everybody thinks BTC is going to rise, it starts going down again. All the market in depression mode now. I hope we could have more investors coming in next months. 
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
No I do not believe so.  Bitcoins Dominance is growing so that means the alts are bleeding badly.  I think the market turns around when the Bitcoin dominance reaches its peak.  This is what I remember happened last time. 
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hopefully, I also just entered the HitBTC exchange. I see a lot of altcoins experiencing price increases. Hopefully this is a positive trend, and all coin prices will rise soon.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I don't think we are done yet.  I think this will be looked back upon as the great purge and the day the institutions came in and took over.  I think they are trying to eliminate the guys who were here from the start. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
 Hello Guys.

As you can see, the past week we saw cryptocurrency market decline is very strong, it is almost balanced with this time last year. Whether this is a drop in the end, and then will increase continuously until the end of the year?
Please let me know your thinking about it Huh....   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes     Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pages:
Jump to: