Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 108. (Read 227459 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
We all want here to become rich, i know if we work hard here bitcoin will help us achieve our goals in life and i know that the price of bitcoin today is still cheap and this is the best time to accumulate more bitcoin because in the future we will surely make a lot of money because of bitcoin.
True but which we cant depend only in bitcoins , We need a real job to support our family (if you have) .To be rich is almost a dream of all people who live on on planet however only few whowork hard and some are contented for what they have now. In the future the more bitcoins you have the more money you can have when the price is too high.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I want to get rich with bitcoins but sadly I haven't earned some for now or maybe I wont have one. Bitcoin will really help me on my future plans.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
We all want here to become rich, i know if we work hard here bitcoin will help us achieve our goals in life and i know that the price of bitcoin today is still cheap and this is the best time to accumulate more bitcoin because in the future we will surely make a lot of money because of bitcoin.
Yeah, there is no doubt about it. People who entered the world of cryptocurrency are want to become rich. All of us are have a dream to become a successful person. I know we can achieve this if we work hard.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Not enough to retire. Cheesy

But a good amount, if continue increasing my holdings at same rate would be able to retire in the next 5 years, 10 max, not rich, but enough to not work and just live life.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
To get rich takes hard work and maximum effort, if we do not have the talent to become entrepreneurs it will be difficult to succeed. Working in an office will not make it rich, and new hope has now come, bitcoin investment is very profitable and gives hope to rich.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
Actually a dream of becoming rich thru bitcoin is very possible, earning bitcoin nowadays is getting more and more higher..You can start earning by means of faucets and signature campaigns at start it's very small but after few more months your earning will grow then you can start investing your coins if the trend of bitcoin will continue I mean the value is getting expensive as days goes by, you can be rich by 2 more years just keep hoping and put some of your excess money on bitcoin investment.
Yeah. That is very possible. Many people are realy became rich because of the bitcoin. But before you achieve this goal, of course you need to work hard and work smart. I know it is difficult to become rich but it is really possible.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
Actually a dream of becoming rich thru bitcoin is very possible, earning bitcoin nowadays is getting more and more higher..You can start earning by means of faucets and signature campaigns at start it's very small but after few more months your earning will grow then you can start investing your coins if the trend of bitcoin will continue I mean the value is getting expensive as days goes by, you can be rich by 2 more years just keep hoping and put some of your excess money on bitcoin investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

We can be rich by having a knowledge about the bitcoin. I earned now $3000 because the bitcoin and thanks to the bitcoin because I feel that I will become rich in the near future.
Of course knowledge and skills because with that you can get a lot of bitcoin just by offering your skills to others. Look at how many traders get rich because they have trade skills, many investors get rich because they are smart and have knowledge on the bitcoin market.

now im still earning a little amount of bitcoin, but in near time i planed to learn trading too. trading needs strategy on every situation of graph (fluctuations) sometime when the reality not happen as what  we've expected we should cut loss (it's optional)  to avoid more loss. sure reduce loss and can take chances for every situation it what i means as skill in trading.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
I am always dreaming that someday I will become rich.I am now earning thru bitcoin but not that much to become rich. It is just enough to supply my daily needs.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250

We can be rich by having a knowledge about the bitcoin. I earned now $3000 because the bitcoin and thanks to the bitcoin because I feel that I will become rich in the near future.
Of course knowledge and skills because with that you can get a lot of bitcoin just by offering your skills to others. Look at how many traders get rich because they have trade skills, many investors get rich because they are smart and have knowledge on the bitcoin market.

yes i agree because it is not tbe money who can make you rich it is all about how you get money .in order for you to get rich you will need a  lot of experience and skills in a different way and situaton because if you are an experience person you can have many option to get more profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
Everyone must have a dream to be rich and want to have everything but not easy there must be hard work and prayer, I also want to be rich, let alone rich with bitcoin. Is that easy ?? Could it be easy to get rich with bitcoin?
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
after getting involved with Bitcoin I am used to dreaming about getting rich with the help of Bitcoin, that s why I am working with this platform as much as I can, if there will all remain same then hopefully, my dream will come true one day. I think this, not a daydream about getting rich through Bitcoin because a lot of people are being a rich even millionaire. 
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Well for someone to earn like that, it is not obvious  to have a big capital. You can  start small and then hope to earn that big amount though it can take you some years. Having a big capital also would boost your confidence with trading and I think it would give you room to try some sources also to earn money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
In a signature campaign you won't lose anything but if you arw inti bitcoin gambling and trading you can gain and lose some depending on your ability, experience and knowledge.
But to be realistic nobody will be rich with Bitcoin if they only depend themselves with earnings on regards to their signature campaign, to be rich you need to have a capital set for trading or even in gambling depending on your risk tolerance. That is the reality and being rich with Bitcoin is actually challenging right now as it is on its peak compared to the time when it was price 100$ per Bitcoin, or even the opportunity we have last year when it was 500$ per Bitcoin is long gone now.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
generally speaking it is only a dram to get rich with bitcoin for most people. because they are only dreaming about buying bitcoin today and wake up one morning and become millionaires overnight. and this is just a dream that will never come to reality.

but on the other hand it is not so much of a dream if you are using bitcoin to earn money and if you put some effort into it.
because bitcoin is a good thing right now which is also young so we can all use this opportunity to invest in it, do a little trading, start businesses with bitcoin that are unique, and may more to make a lot of money with bitcoin.

and that is the way you get rich with bitcoin not by holding and dreaming!
I agree. You cannot be rich instantly with bitcoin. You should still put some time, effort and hardwork so that your dream will come into reality. We all want to be rich and have plenty of money so that we can buy all the things that we want. If we would just lay our back on the side and wait for bitcoin to have a bigger value then maybe you are really dreaming but if you would walk your talk then you're surely earn what you deserve depending on the effort and hardwork you've putt on it. This cryptocurrency world is risky so if you really want to be rich then you should start being wise and careful on every decisions you are making.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Getting rich with bitcoin is what I think can happen. You and we all will not know what bitcoin price in next year? Or even the next 10 years ?. If you already have bitcoin backup now. Then it's better. And if no bitcoin issues will increase the price
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

yes, maybe when you start to invest Bitcoin or other altcoin you always hope that get a lot of money but the life is not like a sweet dreams, you can lose your money. I started to invest to some altcoin two months and now i lost 30% my invest money
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

I win some and lose some especially in gambling. As I think about what I lose in gambling it really hurts because if I convert it to fiat it would have been a large amount of money but then I can't turn back time and it just served as lesson to me not to be addicted to it because I thought I will get rich through it because it seems so simple to earn in just a short span of time but then I was wrong. Now I am not tempted anymore and I will just earn bitcoin through trading and working other stuffs to earn. It may not be as fast as gambling but then I know that I can now save and invest bitcoin which would eventually accumulate in due time and may be my key getting rich. As what they say, there are no mistakes, just lessons and what's important is you learn from it.
Jump to: