Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 104. (Read 227459 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 505
August 18, 2017, 02:24:24 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

That is my biggest dream. I mean, who wouldn't want that? Who wouldn't want to get rich and make life easier? Everyone wants that to happen. For me, I haven't got any, and haven't lost any. Im not even sure why I am here when I don't have sht to invest but time and effort., maybe that dream is responsible for making me stay even when I don't know what the fck I'm doing or where I'm heading. I have yet to recieve my first salary in bitcoins from this sig campaign after thi week., not that much but would definitely be something that could make me smile and feed my dreams more.
Yes everyone dreams that we getting rich. But not that easy we need to be pursue our selves to do much better now. And we need to be contented about how much we receive in our salary or income here.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
August 18, 2017, 01:47:18 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

That is my biggest dream. I mean, who wouldn't want that? Who wouldn't want to get rich and make life easier? Everyone wants that to happen. For me, I haven't got any, and haven't lost any. Im not even sure why I am here when I don't have sht to invest but time and effort., maybe that dream is responsible for making me stay even when I don't know what the fck I'm doing or where I'm heading. I have yet to recieve my first salary in bitcoins from this sig campaign after thi week., not that much but would definitely be something that could make me smile and feed my dreams more.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
August 18, 2017, 01:21:05 AM
I don't know btc get me rich but I know it give me earning opportunity. You want know how amount I earn. Every week I earn .1 btc something. Trade is my best earning way.

Hey you make a big amount of money every week and yet you still not consider bitcoin to make you rich, if you that amount consistently every week then for just 5mos you have a huge amount of money already. Bitcoin is really a good way to make you rich.
Well if you already know bitcoin when the year bitcoin was really cheap and after you buy and stock them for how many years maybe now you're the one who are rich because of bitcoin but since you can still rich when you knew those kind of activities that you can earn weekly from trading and investment you don't need a huge amount to start but patient.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 12:42:02 AM
It's depend on people how they be rich. If you want to be rich, you'll do all the things you think that is right for you and you can do to become a successful. not only in cryptocurrency but in all other ways. You don't have to focus yourself in a one side, you just have to be practical and do what you can do to fasten your success to achieve your goals. Yes you earn a lot of money in bitcoin, is it enough for you? is it enough for you if you think that it can be graeater as you expected when you work in some other things? think about it. You can do all things at a time just manage your time.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
August 17, 2017, 11:55:29 PM
Bitcoin and crypto in general are in what could be considered as the "wild, Wild, West" stage of its development. Remember the American Dream? People still come to America on a daily basis hoping to achieve their dreams. What is my point? It is 2017. The American Dream has been alive and well for over 200 years. The Bitcoin Dream is just beginning. Get in today, tomorrow or next month - either way we are all headed to the moon. Smiley
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 17, 2017, 10:29:27 PM
Bitcoin  plays a vital  role in my daily life.I've hold my bitcoin since February, 2017 and that's why i
 got a lot if profit from bitcoin yet, worth 2500$ BTC.  I also work for earn bitcoin besides my study. bitcoin makes my trade easy and change my life style. Furthermore,  i think by long holding 3-4 year, it might possible to get rich with bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
August 17, 2017, 08:45:19 PM
I don't know btc get me rich but I know it give me earning opportunity. You want know how amount I earn. Every week I earn .1 btc something. Trade is my best earning way.

Hey you make a big amount of money every week and yet you still not consider bitcoin to make you rich, if you that amount consistently every week then for just 5mos you have a huge amount of money already. Bitcoin is really a good way to make you rich.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 03:10:08 PM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
August 17, 2017, 06:37:09 AM
Getting rich with bitcoin is not far from reality, just patiently study the trade progression.and claim your coin when its favourable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
August 17, 2017, 06:36:42 AM
Getting rich with bitcoin is not far from reality, just patiently study the trade progression.and claim your coin when its favourable.
Activity: 63
Skillboard: monetize, utilize & share anything.
August 17, 2017, 06:24:09 AM
Also believe that altcoins at ICO stage have a greater potential than BTC, so speculate in both.
Agree, altcoins can return enormous profits. If you are able to filter out the high potentials ofcourse!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
August 17, 2017, 06:21:04 AM
For some like me, we are not rich yet... but Bitcoin has provided a breath of air and having some savings just in case other things go wrong. But who knows if its value may multiply tenfold in the coming years... and put us in the category of a millionaire.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
August 17, 2017, 06:06:26 AM

That's the reason why most of us are here in the first place, to have some money and hoping to get rich. For me, it is my dream to get rich but I am not expecting to get rich here. I don't think bitcoin can make us really rich or maybe it can, who knows, right? But I won't only rely here, I still want to look for another decent job.

Unless you would find a job where the currency being paid to you is increasing in value in insane amounts, then I'm afraid but you're not going to find something better than bitcoins. If bitcoin is your cup of tea, then congratulations to you. Your future is pretty much already assured financially. You would always strive to earn some bitcoins if so. There will be days when you earn nothing at all but you know that you have the social and economical knowledge to make money from the things that you know and be paid in bitcoins.

But I guess we all have out expertise. I might be speaking to an astronaut who's making millions, who knows? Maybe get a decent job and then convert the fiat paid to you into bitcoins. It depends on what you think will give you the most money in the least time.
Activity: 262
August 17, 2017, 05:29:12 AM

That's the reason why most of us are here in the first place, to have some money and hoping to get rich. For me, it is my dream to get rich but I am not expecting to get rich here. I don't think bitcoin can make us really rich or maybe it can, who knows, right? But I won't only rely here, I still want to look for another decent job.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 03:32:21 PM
Also believe that altcoins at ICO stage have a greater potential than BTC, so speculate in both.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 01:55:45 PM
this dream you are talking about, it's already happened to many many bitcoin early investor, most of them are millionaire now !!!
I personally believe that whatever amount you invest into Bitcoin, you’re likely to make out more than double of it just by leaving it there. Price is pumping right now, and it’s the perfect time to invest. I believe anyone can become rich just by investing into bitcoin. Getting into bitcoin must be the biggest requirement here and all our dream will definitely come in true incoming years.

You are right. Money i invested in bitcoin since jan - Aug 2017 has grown over x5. I use bitcoin to buy altcoin ICO stage and trading altcoin . I cann't say rich yet, but prosperous with bitcoin in my life.
Activity: 1036
August 15, 2017, 11:59:45 AM
this dream you are talking about, it's already happened to many many bitcoin early investor, most of them are millionaire now !!!
I personally believe that whatever amount you invest into Bitcoin, you’re likely to make out more than double of it just by leaving it there. Price is pumping right now, and it’s the perfect time to invest. I believe anyone can become rich just by investing into bitcoin. Getting into bitcoin must be the biggest requirement here and all our dream will definitely come in true incoming years.
Activity: 1190
August 13, 2017, 09:01:56 PM
Thats is true, maybe the early adopters today are not getting rich anymore but have become millionaires, imagine they buy bitcoin with only $ 1 rate then current price rose more than 3500 fold of course they already have millions of dollars if they sell bitcoin at this time
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
August 13, 2017, 08:07:52 PM
Yeah that dream has happened by many users, very lucky if you are early adopter and still keep your bitcoin store until now. Of course if you sell this time of course you will become a millionaire. But not just the early adopters who get rich, anyone can become rich if you want to work #imo
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
August 13, 2017, 07:58:30 PM

For you to be able to make your dreams do come true such as getting rich with the use of bitcoin, you must still exert an effort that comes with a lot of hardwork and also with a lot of patience with you. Do not just be dependable on bitcoin's price pump because your money will not grow if you do not do a single move for you to get rich
Yeah you are correct. For able to us to become rich we need to work hard and work smart. We must focus to the cryptocurrency world and gain a lot of knowledge. We will be able to become rich if we exert an effort.
Jump to: