Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 112. (Read 227459 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I've win some from gambling, I've lose some from gambling.
I have now zero bitcoins, my maximum amount collected from bitcoin is >0.001 btc as far as i remember
It's also my dream to keep bitcoin now to wait for it's maximum value before converting it to fiat money.

Mate its a very small amount to have and with that amount you cannot make huge money so if you want to make huge money then try to collect as many bitcoins as possible either by earning it or by buying it as more bitcoins will give you higher profits in future and can make you rich for sure.
It's on the past mate, where the bitcoin is almost half of the price of bitcoin now.
I've learnt my lesson, and it's to collect more bitcoins before converting it to fiat money.
That's true that the bitcoin I've collected is so small but compare to the effort that i put on in order to earn that is really big, but just like
what i've said, i have learnt my lesson.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

We could easily put up in our minds that earning bitcoins are very popular. It is now the internet money. They do as usual that they could trade bitcoins on a high amout of money.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
I don't have a lot of Bitcoin but I have a decent amount.
Never bought any but mined shitcoins in 2013 and 2014 to convert to BTC and traded my way up to what I have now.
I never really thought it would come to much, especially during the last bear market but I just wanted to have some so I wouldn't have to kick myself forever for ignoring them in 2011/2012.

Am now starting to think there is a very good chance that:

* The highest FIAT price for BTC will not be in my lifetime or in my 5 years old sons lifetime.
* If I wanted to, I could sell a chunk of my BTC in the next few years and retire early.
* I will probably never need to sell any for FIAT and will likely just use them as they were intended at astronomical conversion rates.

Activity: 434
Merit: 117
Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
The best way to dream to rich is to dream successful was is to bitcoin. Because people nowadays became popular on internet. It doesn't seem to different on other ways to have money but bitcoin was the easy way
That's the risk that there is in the bitcoin world, sometimes luck and profit is not on your side. It takes patience, skill, more knowledge about bitcoin to be able to get wealth in bitcoin. You can not just depend on luck and great capital to get rich
Actually there is no risk. If you have just to know how to investment in bitcoin because if you invest in bitcoin you should have a knowledge that how can you get profit from bitcoin and how can you invest in bitcoin. As you talked about knowledge to earn extra profit so I will tell you one thing this is just to go in a deep and earn in millions.
I agree you about If you have a knowledge to a particular coin there is no risk.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

I am earning around 0.10 btc every month by trading in altcoins.I also participate in signature campaigns.My aim is to join the 21 BTC club so that i could enjoy a retired happy life in the future.But its still hard for me to achieve that since i have o meet my family expenses with my bitcoin earnings.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

I have now zero bitcoins, my maximum amount collected from bitcoin is >0.001 btc as far as i remember
It's also my dream to keep bitcoin now to wait for it's maximum value before converting it to fiat money.

Mate its a very small amount to have and with that amount you cannot make huge money so if you want to make huge money then try to collect as many bitcoins as possible either by earning it or by buying it as more bitcoins will give you higher profits in future and can make you rich for sure.
yes that is right  that 0.001 BTC is really a very small amount to become rich with. although you have chances to invest even such a small amount in trading a cheep altcoin but still it is really difficult to get a good profit by investing such a small amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

It may be small amount for you but for some it's going to be a sufficient amount. Especially for those people that are living in third world country. But I won't suggest you people to depend on gambling because it's one of the ways that can pull back your funds. You may not know that it can be a threat to your life for making you bankrupt.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
The best way to dream to rich is to dream successful was is to bitcoin. Because people nowadays became popular on internet. It doesn't seem to different on other ways to have money but bitcoin was the easy way
That's the risk that there is in the bitcoin world, sometimes luck and profit is not on your side. It takes patience, skill, more knowledge about bitcoin to be able to get wealth in bitcoin. You can not just depend on luck and great capital to get rich
Actually there is no risk. If you have just to know how to investment in bitcoin because if you invest in bitcoin you should have a knowledge that how can you get profit from bitcoin and how can you invest in bitcoin. As you talked about knowledge to earn extra profit so I will tell you one thing this is just to go in a deep and earn in millions.
Activity: 728
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

Activity: 322

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

For some people, bitcoin is a good way to make money, and me too, not too hard to make a profit from it, however, you can also lose a lot of money. Bitcoin is like a double-edged sword, it's only for the wise.

Getting rich with bitcoin is possible and lots of people got rich with bitcoin. This is true. But from now on, it's not that easy to get rich by having bitcoins because it's really expensive itself.

Yeah and to get rich with it you need to have huge amount of bitcoins in your wallet which is not possible now as price is very high now so cannot afford to invest higher capital in it and its also not easy to earn bitcoins as it requires great efforts and hard work even to earn a small amount of bitcoins.
Actually the higher the bitcoin price of course it will benefit you more. Because you can sell bitcoin at a more expensive price
So try to get as much bitcoin as possible. There are many methods of getting bitcoins for free or using capital

There are many ways to earn bitcoins but the fact is people are not having enough time to spend online on daily basis as most of the users will be earning bitcoins in their part time and their full time job would eat away all their time so it becomes more difficult to earn more amount of bitcoins in limited time.
Activity: 1190

For some people, bitcoin is a good way to make money, and me too, not too hard to make a profit from it, however, you can also lose a lot of money. Bitcoin is like a double-edged sword, it's only for the wise.

Getting rich with bitcoin is possible and lots of people got rich with bitcoin. This is true. But from now on, it's not that easy to get rich by having bitcoins because it's really expensive itself.

Yeah and to get rich with it you need to have huge amount of bitcoins in your wallet which is not possible now as price is very high now so cannot afford to invest higher capital in it and its also not easy to earn bitcoins as it requires great efforts and hard work even to earn a small amount of bitcoins.
Actually the higher the bitcoin price of course it will benefit you more. Because you can sell bitcoin at a more expensive price
So try to get as much bitcoin as possible. There are many methods of getting bitcoins for free or using capital
Activity: 714

Activity: 371

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

If you have good knowledge of bitcoins and market then you will be making good money out of it but if you invest your money blindly without doing any research then you are likely to make huge loss in it and if you invest smartly then bitcoin can surely make you rich in future.
Activity: 406

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Its possible to get rich with Bitcoin In the sense that it's price would triple or 4x up in coming years. It's better to save btc to these days as a term of investment and gain profit to it.
In fact, many people want to become rich. However, some people are unlucky to become rich. In addition to that, I think it’s possible to get rich by using bitcoin and as of now many people use the bitcoin and they gain a lot of income. If you have a lot of bitcoin now I think you could be a millionaire or billionaire in the future. Lastly, using bitcoin is one of the key to become rich.
Being far sighted is an important skill a person should while venturing money in a long time investment. The people who had invested 8 years ago in bitcoin for a few dollars are millionaires now keeping in view the value of a single bitcoin. Therefore investing in bitcoin is always a safe option. It is guaranteed to make your future. So, keep invest with any fear. Bitcoin is a right place. And bright future for for upcoming life. So Invest and get a lot of happiness in near future.
Most of the time this would really be good habit for people specially on investment but this wont work anytime because there are instances that we would mess up. We cant be sure on whats ahead and this is actually the hardest part on knowing which project do have potential and for those who believe on bitcoin on the earliest days without any doubts then they do deserve it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Its possible to get rich with Bitcoin In the sense that it's price would triple or 4x up in coming years. It's better to save btc to these days as a term of investment and gain profit to it.
In fact, many people want to become rich. However, some people are unlucky to become rich. In addition to that, I think it’s possible to get rich by using bitcoin and as of now many people use the bitcoin and they gain a lot of income. If you have a lot of bitcoin now I think you could be a millionaire or billionaire in the future. Lastly, using bitcoin is one of the key to become rich.
Being far sighted is an important skill a person should while venturing money in a long time investment. The people who had invested 8 years ago in bitcoin for a few dollars are millionaires now keeping in view the value of a single bitcoin. Therefore investing in bitcoin is always a safe option. It is guaranteed to make your future. So, keep invest with any fear. Bitcoin is a right place. And bright future for for upcoming life. So Invest and get a lot of happiness in near future.

This is basically what you have said:
"Bitcoin is a good investment in the past, therefore, it's a good investment."

Along with long term thinking, we should also learn how to diversify and how to get out of the market once things are going bad. Maybe it's not yet the time for bitcoin but sooner or later, bitcoin will go down. It might be in the far future but the fall of something is inevitable. Something better will always come along the way. We might not be able to imagine it by now, maybe because we still don't have the technology for it, but it will surely happen.

Learn how to get out of an investment that's starting to go bad and diversify so you have a plan B. For example, you can be doing bitcoins today but you can start diversifying your money by investing on a business in real life. It's really hard to find out which businesses are profitable so you have to start talking to people that knows these things. You can't just go straight to the owner of a store/business and ask them straight ahead how much they are making. You have to do research without them knowing that there's a potential competition coming up.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I haven't gotten none yet Sad But I want to get enough for a piece and quiet living, without getting very rich
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
Jump to: