Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 115. (Read 227459 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I think the bitcoin is new hope from the financial system, decentralization is a major factor that could make it all the better, I'm sure the bitcoin is hopes to become rich because of increasing prices.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm sure anyone who bought bitcoins in the past year and just held has made a bunch of money. Things are different if people are margin trading though Smiley.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I think I am a little too late at the age of sixty to become wealthy with Bitcoin but if I can help contribute some extra income to the Family and a small pension plan. I think only if I manage to invest a decent amount in an altcoin project and that grows big, maybe I can make a good lump sum, but at present I do not have any particularly large holdings.

No mate, it is still not that late to become rich in bitcoin. As long you are living in this world opportunities are just around you. Keep on dreaming there will always be the right time for people that is dreaming to become rich. And probably this is your time though it came for a long time but it never gets late.
You are right, we will be reach if we have that in mind, we will work hard and be smart all the time to get all the opportunities we will find here in the world of crypto. Some early adopters are already rich now but the world of crypto is still young, meaning we still have more room for progress to witness, just believe and risk by investing as that is the best to get there.

There will always be the door of opportunities for everyone. In crypto, the door had just opened to those early adopters earlier and for us we are in the middle, I guess. And that's still not considered as late one, we only need to believe in ourselves even we grow older but once you are holding bitcoin that will be enough.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
I hope someday I can become rich with bitcoin and I will open a business with that money
Sure, Bitcoin can help you with that. And if you are a wise person with good vision, try to learn more about cryptocurrency and invest your money in altcoin because they will give you a bigger amount of money than bitcoin. Bitcoin is good but it is slowly increasing while other altcoins can easily x10 in a month
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
It was and it still quite is possible to become rich by bitcoin trading.
But I really didn't expect to be rich when I first bought my bitcoin.
I still think that any money I gained, even cents are good enough.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

I think it is not a dream that it is a dream and a future ahead is waiting for you. Success is not for those who are lazy and not determined. So, keep believing in yourself and the things we are doing
Activity: 138
I think this is not a difficult dream, it all depends on us, serious about getting rich because bitcoin or just keep dreaming, simple step is soon bitcoin investment and do not panic when the price goes down.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Dreaming to become rich with bitcoin is not bad, it is also good that you have a dream and goal. But make sure you also have a determination to do it. I earn bitcoin per week less than .02 btc. And it is quite good for me. I'll save some of it. 😁

0.02/week is pretty good! If you save that for some time, it will become worth A LOT of money. Imagine when Bitcoin becomes worth $100,000. Your 0.02 BTC will then be worth $2,000. If you make this every week then you will make $104,000 per year. Just make sure you save it and do not sell or you will be kicking yourself down the road.

That seems like pure wishful thinking to me. "I'm saving 0.02BTC, therefore I'm saving $2000." You don't live in the future. Earning 0.02BTC right now would just be 400$. You can't argue with exchanges and sell your 0.02BTC for $2,000 because you strongly believe that the price of bitcoin will be $100,000 in the future. It's a long long way before we can ever reach 100,000$ per coin. We have to 50x from the current price. I think with the 100,000$ price, mass adoption has already happened and merchants are already accepting bitcoins. We are sooooo far from that.
Activity: 62
Merit: 6
It's possible to get rich with bitcoin especially when the exchange is higher than the previous exchange.

Did you notice the price has dropped over 20% in the last 30 days?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
It's possible to get rich with bitcoin especially when the exchange is higher than the previous exchange.
Activity: 139
The dream of getting rich with bitcoin is what everybody wants and maybe all bitcoin players desperately want it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Who didn't dream of getting rich? All of us do. But being realistic I did not dream of getting rich with bitcoins. Just a good profit that could help me with my other finances and future investment. I've lost some of my bitcoin but not that much. Although I earned my bitcoins through signature campaigns and not from my hard earned money. But still, I've invested my resources such as electricity and internet connection and most of all my time and effort. So, to lose some of it due to current issues that is happening to bitcoin, it's still a bad news for me. But I am confident that in time I can gain my loses and profit more than what I have lost.
Activity: 476
I hope someday I can become rich with bitcoin and I will open a business with that money
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I think I am a little too late at the age of sixty to become wealthy with Bitcoin but if I can help contribute some extra income to the Family and a small pension plan. I think only if I manage to invest a decent amount in an altcoin project and that grows big, maybe I can make a good lump sum, but at present I do not have any particularly large holdings.

No mate, it is still not that late to become rich in bitcoin. As long you are living in this world opportunities are just around you. Keep on dreaming there will always be the right time for people that is dreaming to become rich. And probably this is your time though it came for a long time but it never gets late.
You are right, we will be reach if we have that in mind, we will work hard and be smart all the time to get all the opportunities we will find here in the world of crypto. Some early adopters are already rich now but the world of crypto is still young, meaning we still have more room for progress to witness, just believe and risk by investing as that is the best to get there.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Activity: 588

Dreaming to become rich with bitcoin is not bad, it is also good that you have a dream and goal. But make sure you also have a determination to do it. I earn bitcoin per week less than .02 btc. And it is quite good for me. I'll save some of it. 😁

0.02/week is pretty good! If you save that for some time, it will become worth A LOT of money. Imagine when Bitcoin becomes worth $100,000. Your 0.02 BTC will then be worth $2,000. If you make this every week then you will make $104,000 per year. Just make sure you save it and do not sell or you will be kicking yourself down the road.
Activity: 504
I don't have any dream of getting rich with bitcoins as I have very few bitcoins in my wallet which is less then 1 btc and if I want to become rich with it then I should have huge volume of bitcoins in my wallet which seems to be impossible at a moment but in future may be I will try to get more bitcoins.
Activity: 224
I dream of having lots of bitcoin in my wallet. And use it for various investment purposes. On the other hand I use bitcoin to share with those in need, to the victims of natural disasters. The poor. And I bought some houses for shelter in different areas. As well as 1 nice car. Every month my recreation abroad with family. That's a dream if I have a lot of bitcoin. Hopefully it can happen. From where i get the bitcoin ?? Probably partly in this forum and part of the investment return.
Activity: 315
Merit: 255
yess i want to become rich from bitcoin and i want to earn a lot of money from it n keep on earning money from bitcoin.every user thinks about this that they will earn a lot of money from bitcoin and so do i.
All people who uses bitcoin want that dream too but don't let dream because just dream make something that make your dream come true work hard for it and every thing will be great in the future don't spend too much bitcoin and earn and save it not because its your dream but because its for your future purposes.

Yes the only way to get rich with bitcoins is by saving them for future and not spending them at a moment so without dreaming too big try to collect as many coins as possible and let see what happens in future as if you have saved good amount of bitcoins and if price goes higher then no one can stop you in becoming rich.
Jump to: