Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 113. (Read 227459 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 257
Its possible to get rich with Bitcoin In the sense that it's price would triple or 4x up in coming years. It's better to save btc to these days as a term of investment and gain profit to it.
In fact, many people want to become rich. However, some people are unlucky to become rich. In addition to that, I think it’s possible to get rich by using bitcoin and as of now many people use the bitcoin and they gain a lot of income. If you have a lot of bitcoin now I think you could be a millionaire or billionaire in the future. Lastly, using bitcoin is one of the key to become rich.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I think well get rich these days with bitcoin first of all you must be lucky and invest few project also. and its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

you must have the courage to invest with bitcoin. if you do not dare then you will never get bitcoin. I recommend not only save on the bitcoin wallet, because it requires a longer period of time. use bitcoin you have to get more bitcoin.
I agree, because bitcoin is useless unless you took it seriously, you can gain much money through hard and effort, patience as well, because bitcoin is not posting cheap clicks and cash out money. Botcoin can provide you money, but if youre too one day billionaire it will be a trash every single money you earn, it depends on the beholder.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
The best way to dream to rich is to dream successful was is to bitcoin. Because people nowadays became popular on internet. It doesn't seem to different on other ways to have money but bitcoin was the easy way
Becoming rich is not easy, and in some other jobs out there is no 100% chance of becoming rich. You said "bitcoin was the easy way" YES, we can be rich in bitcoin but it is not "easy". We need to invest a lot of time and effort doing bitcoin. We need to spend atleast a year or maybe years to earn big. When I enter bitcoin I realizes how much time I need to have my first earn. Becoming rich by means of bitcoin is still my dream.
there are so many reason which effect for becoming rich, first your luck if you are lucky then you do not need for anything else. secondly you investment, if you have good investment then you have more opportunities to become rich and thirdly your experience and your skill. if you have good experience in your relevant filed then your chances of making money is more, in fact then you know the right time to invest or to take any other right decision.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
People who dream to get rich instantly not realize that if it were so easy then all the world would be rich. Bitcoin will not help you become rich. It can give you perspective, over time, to have enough money to meet their minimum needs. To earn have your own hands.
I agree with you, bitcoins is not fast way to be rich people, but with bitcoins and another digital coins there are chance to getting active income from trading, mining and another ways related with bitcoins, if we can get constant income from bitcoins the dream of getting rich with bitcoins will come true, although it will needs long time.
indeed it wasn't a good way , i mean bitcoin actually should be considered as a payment processor also a digital currency , only few people who really understand what actually the function of bitcoin . investment and to become rich through gambling are an additional value.

we won't see frequently like a skyrocketing price from zero to thousands , it is happened once in a century.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
The best way to dream to rich is to dream successful was is to bitcoin. Because people nowadays became popular on internet. It doesn't seem to different on other ways to have money but bitcoin was the easy way
Becoming rich is not easy, and in some other jobs out there is no 100% chance of becoming rich. You said "bitcoin was the easy way" YES, we can be rich in bitcoin but it is not "easy". We need to invest a lot of time and effort doing bitcoin. We need to spend atleast a year or maybe years to earn big. When I enter bitcoin I realizes how much time I need to have my first earn. Becoming rich by means of bitcoin is still my dream.

Bitcoin is more getting interesting day by day the reason is it is in favorite of people, I agree it will take some time but in the act of return i assure you will get reward so keep watching and investing now a days, i losing some of my profit, but i know this loss is not for long and i will get back my profit
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Less is more
When 3 months ago bitcoin price around $ 1200 I bought 2.5 btc and a week later the price jumped up to $ 2500, and it makes me very happy, I keep buying bitcoin even a week ago I bought 0.55 btc for $ 2600, but I was surprised because There is a hardfork issue so the price drop.
Yeah, it is because of the hardfork. The hardfork makes the bitcoin price unstable and volatile for many days. If the hardfork does not succeed, the price of bitcoin will even be worse than it is right now. Hope that everything will be ok Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
Activity: 290
When 3 months ago bitcoin price around $ 1200 I bought 2.5 btc and a week later the price jumped up to $ 2500, and it makes me very happy, I keep buying bitcoin even a week ago I bought 0.55 btc for $ 2600, but I was surprised because There is a hardfork issue so the price drop.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Yeah that's true. I like to earn bitcoin for daily expenses. Back when I buy bitcoin to someone I got scammed and then I invested in other investment site I also got scammed so now I currently earn some bitcoins here to recover what l've lost.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
That's the risk that there is in the bitcoin world, sometimes luck and profit is not on your side. It takes patience, skill, more knowledge about bitcoin to be able to get wealth in bitcoin. You can not just depend on luck and great capital to get rich
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

It's called a dream because you have to be asleep to believe in it.

It's nearly imposible to get rich with Bitcoin now, so anyone who dreams about this is a delusional person.

This train already left back in 2010, many many years ago, and since then not many new people got rich.

You'd be better off picking a good altcoin than with Bitcoin.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
People who dream to get rich instantly not realize that if it were so easy then all the world would be rich. Bitcoin will not help you become rich. It can give you perspective, over time, to have enough money to meet their minimum needs. To earn have your own hands.
I agree with you, bitcoins is not fast way to be rich people, but with bitcoins and another digital coins there are chance to getting active income from trading, mining and another ways related with bitcoins, if we can get constant income from bitcoins the dream of getting rich with bitcoins will come true, although it will needs long time.
Each person has their own way to become rich. There may be some people who make their way from bitcoin, so it makes them feel that bitcoin is a quick way to get rich. Well, many people get rich quickly from other ways than bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
The dream of getting rich from bitcoin is definitely there .. but as a human I am not too ambitious to be rich from bitcoin .. because if it is too ambitious and the reality is not as expected, it can make us crazy ..
Its not that bad to dream of getting rich in bitcoin. But its better to be sure of what you are doing and make it a reality. Dream accordingly on what you can do. Because if you dream far from reality and you are not applying or doing anything to make it possible, you'll forever be dreaming.

Of course is not bad to dream specially getting rich in bitcoin. The only problem is how to accomplished this dream. Its all about how your mind can make it possible. You need to be positive every step of the way. There will be bumps along, but you need to be focus on it. Myself lost a lot of bitcoin along the way, but I don't dwell with it anymore but instead make plans to go and be rich someday with bitcoin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
The dream of getting rich from bitcoin is definitely there .. but as a human I am not too ambitious to be rich from bitcoin .. because if it is too ambitious and the reality is not as expected, it can make us crazy ..
Its not that bad to dream of getting rich in bitcoin. But its better to be sure of what you are doing and make it a reality. Dream accordingly on what you can do. Because if you dream far from reality and you are not applying or doing anything to make it possible, you'll forever be dreaming.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

Dreaming about a better future is not a crime. So I am still bold enough to proclaim that I dream about Bitcoin rising to $100,000 per coin. Whether it happens or not, depends on our luck. But I am ambitious, and I hope that Bitcoins will rescue me from poverty.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
Activity: 116
Buy now and sell it after 4 years. It can triple your profit.
And its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.

It takes courage to invest your hard earned money into bitcoins. There is potential to earn phenomenal returns, but you should keep in mind that there is a possibility that you will lose all your money

Yes it takes time to be that dream come true. Im just new on this but i was also dreaming to be successful.
Jump to: