Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 155. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
No, i don't dream getting rich with bitcoin because will be difficult for getting much bitcoin
but getting active profit from trading is enough for me
because if i can make profit from trading although a little by little will be much bitcoin
and it will makes me getting rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
That's pretty good, people don't really like to hold Bitcoin on this forum (only 20-30% of the people might actually have unspent Bitcoins dwelling in their Bitcoin Wallets). Most of the users on this forum like to trade Altcoins and then they end up losing more money than they actually put in. It happens almost every day in Crypto while the whales are just chillin and collecting Bitcoins from the guys who don't know how to play the game.

That's how it will always be. The people that don't know how to trade will always be eaten by those people that do know how to trade. It's a zero sum game. The people that are in here saying that they've made profits out of trading has caused losses to other people. One man's gain is another man's loss, that's how a zero sum game works. There's no win-win situation in trading unless they all bought and sold their coin at the same price which is impossible.

The whales might be "chillin'" but they did a lot of research and lost a lot before they got that level of knowledge about trading. If you've mastered the game, you wouldn't snatch/steal a small trading opportunity from others. You would be chillin' most of the time because you're just there waiting for the right coin and the right time to buy/sell to gain large profits.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I earn pure income in bitcoins because i didnot spend money to have an initial bitcoins,i get all my bitcoins free from jobs ive been joining like signature campaigns.I already earned nearly a $1,000 in signature campaign and many other things that help me get andgrow my bitcoins
That's pretty good, people don't really like to hold Bitcoin on this forum (only 20-30% of the people might actually have unspent Bitcoins dwelling in their Bitcoin Wallets). Most of the users on this forum like to trade Altcoins and then they end up losing more money than they actually put in. It happens almost every day in Crypto while the whales are just chillin and collecting Bitcoins from the guys who don't know how to play the game.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
It is too long to describe what have I passed so far, but bitcoin has changed part of my life. The achievement of bitcoin reach is my home now  Grin
How about rich, I'm not sure for highpoint but I believe BITCOIN change my family be better  Smiley
being rich has many meanings. in fact if you've had a change after you use bitcoin as you already generating income "home" because of bitcoin. you can be says a success from bitcoin

True, becoming a millionaire I dollars will be difficult but becoming rich can have many different meanings depending on what you want and where you are, if you are living in a third world county becoming rich could mean earning something as low as 1 to 2 BTC.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
cryptocurrency trading full of unexpected move , the latest shocking price movement altcoin are xbc it has been moved up 3000 percent two days ago . which means if you follow that altcoin since in the lowest price you have a chance to gain 300 times of your capital , imagine if you put 10 bitcoin only there , it will be 3,000 bitcoin! your mission to become rich accomplished!

More like a pump and dump to me however it is much more stable with forex. Sometimes there is an unexpected things in forex as well however it is much more dangerous to leave your money in a pump and dump altcoin when you sleep. You never know when will those altcoin drop down when the whale decided to dump
you can set a buy and sell position lol , so you are free to sleep!

pumping / dumping altcoin are much more easy to control rather than in forex of course because it has smaller scale , but the risk worth to take when you trade on altcoin , it has fast movement compared to forex that really slow and of course required bigger capital to start to reach your goal.
Trading altcoin is better than forex because it can be manipulated which is a good thing for those people who got a lot of money because they have the power to control the market and make the biggest possible profit they can have. Forex is more like professional field and it will not suit for altcoin traders since it is more volatile and the price moves every minutes, so it is very risky.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
I earn pure income in bitcoins because i didnot spend money to have an initial bitcoins,i get all my bitcoins free from jobs ive been joining like signature campaigns.I already earned nearly a $1,000 in signature campaign and many other things that help me get andgrow my bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
cryptocurrency trading full of unexpected move , the latest shocking price movement altcoin are xbc it has been moved up 3000 percent two days ago . which means if you follow that altcoin since in the lowest price you have a chance to gain 300 times of your capital , imagine if you put 10 bitcoin only there , it will be 3,000 bitcoin! your mission to become rich accomplished!

More like a pump and dump to me however it is much more stable with forex. Sometimes there is an unexpected things in forex as well however it is much more dangerous to leave your money in a pump and dump altcoin when you sleep. You never know when will those altcoin drop down when the whale decided to dump
you can set a buy and sell position lol , so you are free to sleep!

pumping / dumping altcoin are much more easy to control rather than in forex of course because it has smaller scale , but the risk worth to take when you trade on altcoin , it has fast movement compared to forex that really slow and of course required bigger capital to start to reach your goal.
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
Lost and won, both.

You eventually learn, that the best way to make money, regardless of field is to work for it. Do not gamble with lended money and once you make a commitment to an investition. Stick to it.

If I just holded since first buying bitcoin back in 2013, Id have a *free* house today.

Just my two cents.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

I dream to be rich too thru this bitcoin money.
I really dreaming on that and I hope it will be soon.

And how do you think to achieve that? Do you actually do something to become rich, or you just dream about it? You hope this will happen, but how do you hope for that, I wonder how do you expect things to develop for you to be rich?
Nothing happens over night, and bitcoin will not wotht 1 million dollars so everyone here can be rich. Collect coins and hold them on safe place and for 30 years you will be rich.

i think he's just over dreaming. there's no such as easy way in getting rich just because of bitcoin. but if you bought your bitcoins while its still only cost cents then maybe you are already rich now. but if you only have it lately, dont dream to much like that. the best thing for you to do now is buy while there are dips and store your bitcoins. you may not be as rich as you think you'll be when that day comes but surely, you will have enough money to spend to more important things in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
To get rich with anything you need both a plan and rules.

With Bitcoin, it’s similar to other investments. Diversify Bitcoin holdings into various levels of risk depending on desired returns and profiles.

Example:

50% long buy Bitcoin

10% P2P loans

5% IPOs

5% Short/Options

25% Altcoins

Rules: Liquify asset if valuation goes 20% below initial purchase.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I don't want to be rich but yes i want to earn some money from this site.And i want to be an independent person.But till now i don't get any bitcoin and That's why i am browsing this site.
I think to browse bitcoin no one can be so rich yes, they can earn some money for temporary use. If anyone use this site for a long time and gather a lot of bitcoin and invest then may be that person can be rich.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

And how do you think to achieve that? Do you actually do something to become rich, or you just dream about it? You hope this will happen, but how do you hope for that, I wonder how do you expect things to develop for you to be rich?
Nothing happens over night, and bitcoin will not wotht 1 million dollars so everyone here can be rich. Collect coins and hold them on safe place and for 30 years you will be rich.

That's just wishful thinking. "I hope bitcoin gets higher price so I can buy the things that I like." How about get more bitcoins so regardless if the price goes higher or stays the same, you'll be richer? People dream and dream about getting rich. Wake up from that dream and do actual stuffs to make it real.

To be honest, hoping alone doesn't get you anywhere. Do the necessary actions and then that's the time you should hope. Hope that all your efforts will get you somewhere and hope even more that it will get you to the place that you always wanted.

Me, I just collect as much coins as I can. I'm not on some crazy long term holding like you, you're suggesting to hold for 30 years but we're not even sure if we're going to live that long.
Activity: 36
Merit: 10
I hold Bitcoin mainly because I consider it an efficient way of storing value, but I do not deny that the possibility of profit is an important factor that prevent me from selling this too soon. However, if I do not make a profit from it, it's okay, because I've invested only what I can afford to lose, and, as I said, I like using Bitcoin to store value.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
And doing our own research seems to be plausible but a person that blames his lost to others is very unprofessional we know that whatever you are doing to become rich, you should have the courage on doing it. And we know that trading is a risky investment, it will give you good profit and will be your gate way to riches but it can be opposite too.

Trading will always be an combination of profit and loss and you cannot expect the same results each and every time but the best thing about trading is that with good study charts you can identify what will be the next movement and depending on that you can take your decisions.

Yes don't expect that you'll receive the same results because it's a way to earn that doesn't have guarantee and exact amount of profit. But the goodness of this way of earning is that you can earn big amount in one blow or you can be one day millionaire if you manage to have a very good signal and timing of buy and sell.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Ill let you know when I cash out Smiley as for now, im doing pretty well. To be honest though, it was always an all or nothing thing for me though.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
getting rich with bitcoins is a very question to answer as the price of bitcoins may rise and it may  even happen that any other coin could rise into power an could sheer away the presence of bitcoin which is very unlike ly  to happen but its likely to happen .get a job and do saving maybe invest them in btc , you can hope to become rich in the future.

If you want to get rich with bitcoins in future then either you earn it or try to buy it as the main purpose should be to hold enough volume of bitcoins in future as if price goes to the moon and if you have good amount of bitcoins then it can make you rich in future.
i think if you are going for long term investment the you need to hold a good amount of bitcoin. because waiting for a long tie and holding a little amount of bitcoin is just wasting the time and nothing else.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I would like to accumulate wealth by means of bitcoin, but realistically, I would just be happy to acquire a few and make it as another income generating investment. If I had only been able to buy when the price was still at $200, then I probably am a very happy man right now. right now, the only way I am getting some bitcoin is through my signature campaign earnings and it is going to take a while before I am able to have a substantial amount enough to be my retirement fund.
I'm also accumulating more bitcoins from my signature campaign because i realize that this is the stable source of income for me aside from trading altcoins. The bitcoins that i bought at $800 price are still in cold storage because i want to sell them after at least 5 years and the capital that i'm using with altcoin trading are all came from my signature earnings.
That is good to do right now we should collect many bitcoin as many as we can because in the future we will sell it and use for more things even it will gives us more wealth and we will be rich in the future.

yeah if we collect some bitcoin and then hold it for few years because bitcoin will rise its price in huge value and then we can get a good profit and we can be rich through bitcoin in the future.

No other currency or commodity provides you with Such a dream which can become into reality. Just hold your coins and you will see thier price increase to such a extent that you will find yourself in the rich people.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
I would like to accumulate wealth by means of bitcoin, but realistically, I would just be happy to acquire a few and make it as another income generating investment. If I had only been able to buy when the price was still at $200, then I probably am a very happy man right now. right now, the only way I am getting some bitcoin is through my signature campaign earnings and it is going to take a while before I am able to have a substantial amount enough to be my retirement fund.
I'm also accumulating more bitcoins from my signature campaign because i realize that this is the stable source of income for me aside from trading altcoins. The bitcoins that i bought at $800 price are still in cold storage because i want to sell them after at least 5 years and the capital that i'm using with altcoin trading are all came from my signature earnings.
That is good to do right now we should collect many bitcoin as many as we can because in the future we will sell it and use for more things even it will gives us more wealth and we will be rich in the future.

yeah if we collect some bitcoin and then hold it for few years because bitcoin will rise its price in huge value and then we can get a good profit and we can be rich through bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I was roaming for even a $10 amount of Bitcoins over whole internet since 7 years! But thanks to bitcointalk and all its members who helped me to earn a good capital !! In 2017, i started earning $20-30 every week

Well its true here you have more opportunities to earn free bitcoins then any other place, im very happy to be here as well, i had collected a few bitcoins doing signatures, and some new coins i do see the Ann soo i decided to invest, and well im very happy with the results. Bitcoin will only let you to be rich if you do have some dice/gamble or exhchange, outside thoses i dont know any other way to be rich or get a good ammount of bitcoins.
Jump to: