Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 74. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 10:54:10 AM
Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
Chances are, right? So better invest than regret. If you really want to get rich ! I think you should be straight up to accept those risks. Or if one does not want risk, better deposit money in bank where it is more secured. But with little earnings. If you will invest in bitcoin, then be brave to face risks like losses so that if you hit the highest in bitcoin, your invested money will also spike up.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 10:53:35 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
We all know that most of the people here in bitcoin entered it for the sake of earning much more money. Just like them, I also want to be helped by bitcoin in attaining all of my dreams and I know the time will come that all of my dreams including becoming rich will be fulfilled because of bitcoin. There is nothing wrong in believing, instead it could be the helping force for you to get motivated while you are still reaching for your dreams.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 10:26:51 AM
Everyone has a dream to become rich, like me.  I also chose bitcoins for at least double my income, and I'm getting a little bit of it, of course I want to receive incomes of cosmic proportions, I hope someday it will happen.
Activity: 364
October 30, 2017, 10:04:06 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

yeah I also dream to be rich with bitcoin and now I just have a bit bitcoin and I still believe that bitcoin will realize my dream someday
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 09:09:37 AM
The dream of getting rich with bitcoin
This has nothing wrong in it.  I believe one can be rich by investing in bitcoins .  As bitcoins is increasing in prices daily,  the rate of generation of bitcoin is slow,  and the demand of bitcoin is increasing,  as bitcoins is the first crypto currency, people prefer it more than any other crypto currencies only.  Bitcoin mining also take a time to mine,  as minimg is also time andiney consuming.  So,  bitcoin demand is increasing and unavailability cause it's price to Increase.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
October 30, 2017, 08:34:06 AM

All of us is dreaming how to be a rich. But ofcourse we need to push our selves to do something to become a rich. I think it is possible if we can learn how to trade and try some investment in bitcoin.

Investment is the better way out here because you will be able to accrue more profits as bitcoin keeps growing by the day and instead of going to learn how to trade and risk missing the train it's better to buy now and hold it in your wallet.
Activity: 356
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 08:14:15 AM
There's nothing wrong with dreaming of getting rich and one good and efficient way of achieving it is through bitcoin. Actually for me, I don't dream that much. All I want us to earn just enough for my family and dream investments and that's it. If I have reach my goal in doing bitcoin, maybe I will continuously doing it but not for getting rich or for myself but I will do earn more for helping others especially those who were not given a chance to earn good for them. And possibly teach them how to do bitcoin so they can help others too. So its like domino effect. I still believe on the saying that " Do not do unto others what others don't want to do unto you" but instead "do help unto others so if the wheels turns down and time will comes that you need help, that others may do something to help you".
Activity: 207
October 30, 2017, 08:00:26 AM

All of us is dreaming how to be a rich. But ofcourse we need to push our selves to do something to become a rich. I think it is possible if we can learn how to trade and try some investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 350
October 30, 2017, 07:29:21 AM

Maybe not to become rich but to earn money is a good but to become rich is possible in bitcoin my friend tell me that if i have a patience to earn it is possible and he said that trading and investment is a good way to reach your dream.
Activity: 518
October 30, 2017, 07:27:16 AM

of course dream to be rich with bitcoin but for me I just want I can buy anything I want from bitcoin and I have to try hard to realize my dream because without effort it will be wasted
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 06:28:06 AM
The dream of getting rich with bitcoins I think is very realistic, with the constantly rising prices and the ever-increasing users hence affecting the skyrocketing prices. I'm sure the dream of becoming rich is real and imminent.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
October 30, 2017, 06:24:13 AM
My goal is not to be rich, but to be free!  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2017, 06:12:53 AM

Maybe I can't consider it a dream because I have already a stable job so I still pursue my dream in my career. I take bitcoins only as a sideline that could help me in buying some things or paying some bills without using my main income. As to how much I gain or lose on working with bitcoin, I am on the positive side because I don't take risk by not engaging in trading and investment. Moreover, I only earn my bitcoins through signature campaigns which is not that risky enough because I'm not placing a money on it instead it gave profits.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
October 30, 2017, 06:06:18 AM

I have not earned anything yet. But I dream that I can earn at least 1 BTC, then there will already be happiness Smiley
Activity: 10
October 30, 2017, 06:04:15 AM

I would never really depend only on bitcoin as volatility can play a negative impact. I use my cash earned through my job for savings And spend money earned through bitcoin's on some trading platforms and for some expenses. Bitcoin will always be my favorite side income, but I don't think I can be entirely rich only through btc.
You can become entirely rich through bitcoin if you will do the things in bitcoin that will give you good profit and if you will avoid scams like hyips and other ponzi schemes. If you will stick to trading and master it by yourself then you can become rich without waiting for a long time.
I agree with you it is very smart to learn how to trade and to be able to master that because that will give you a lot of profit in a small amount of time and that is what we all want but it is very hard because even my friend who has been doing trading for 3 years does not understand it that good.
Yes it is very important to learn how to trade i tried doing it and made a lot of beginners mistakes but i think from mistakes you can learn you do not even have to trade big just try something small and if it works invest bigger in it.
Activity: 10
October 30, 2017, 06:02:38 AM

I would never really depend only on bitcoin as volatility can play a negative impact. I use my cash earned through my job for savings And spend money earned through bitcoin's on some trading platforms and for some expenses. Bitcoin will always be my favorite side income, but I don't think I can be entirely rich only through btc.
You can become entirely rich through bitcoin if you will do the things in bitcoin that will give you good profit and if you will avoid scams like hyips and other ponzi schemes. If you will stick to trading and master it by yourself then you can become rich without waiting for a long time.
I agree with you it is very smart to learn how to trade and to be able to master that because that will give you a lot of profit in a small amount of time and that is what we all want but it is very hard because even my friend who has been doing trading for 3 years does not understand it that good.
Activity: 13
October 30, 2017, 05:37:05 AM
The dream is true because one of my friends got very rich from bitcoins he bought a house 2 cars and started a small company of his own he makes websites for his clients gains money from that and he mines bitcoins through his company.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 30, 2017, 05:31:27 AM
I do not believe it is possible for me to get rich with bitcoin, although some early holders of bitcoin are rich now after investing their money in bitcoin few years back, but at this current price buying substantial amount of bitcoin will be hard because I do not have such fund, be as it may bitcoin has been a  supplement to monthly salary and it is an additional source income for me.
Activity: 196
October 30, 2017, 05:00:28 AM
That's quite big dream, because if you start late like me. then, bitcoin itself is harder to gain. maybe if you have a lot of money. you can catch up with its price right now for 1 btc. kinda new in this cryptocurrency, want to start on bitcoin. then i realize that's too hard. maybe that's only my limitation  Smiley Goodluck guys!
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
October 30, 2017, 04:53:29 AM
Bitcoin for me is a good source of additional income in addition to my main work. I'm not sure if Bitcoin can make me very rich, but it gives me financial independence.
Pages:
Jump to: