Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏆 The Emirates FA Cup - Season 2021/2022 - page 59. (Read 7235 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
November 13, 2021, 05:05:45 PM
indirectly this is a song that competes between all castes.
no matter the high caste like the EPL or the lowest caste compete here.
but this is very exciting because surprises will always happen here, for example when Oldham Athletic (third tier team) who managed to beat Liverpool with a score of 2-3 in 2013 and Chelsea lost against Bradford City (third tier club) with a score of 2- 4 in the 2015 season.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
November 13, 2021, 04:37:43 PM
This is a very important cup for even the biggest teams of the Premier League. It is much more valuable than the EFL Cup and the rest of the other cups in England. We are still in the early phase of the tournament now as the big teams don't have any match yet if I'm not wrong. After some rounds, the FA Cup will be much more delightful. I expect to see a Premier League team winning it again. It is really hard for other teams to make it but not impossible of course.

FA Cup is the oldest tournament in the world and the most know CUP in England. All league from premier league to bottom league play this torunament that why it everybody goes full power into this. In some other countries club go with reserve squads but here it is completly diffrent.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
November 13, 2021, 04:23:10 PM
Let's warm up with FA Cup matches starting in few days and win some FREE bets from Sportsbet!
Better join early and follow this topic and FA Cup, I have a felling that more surprises will come when Arsenal, Southampton and other Premier league clubs join competition.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sportsbetio-fa-cup-first-round-proper-nov-16-5370775
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
November 10, 2021, 09:18:22 PM
The FA Cup is the second most prestigious cup in England after the Premier League title. The last champions here are Leicester. Their final match was against Chelsea and they managed to win the match by 1-0 thanks to the Tielemans' goal. And there is another interesting statistics that Arsenal won this cup 4 times in the last 8 seasons. They are very experienced in this tournament as a result. But they were eliminated in the 1/16-finals last season. I wonder if they will show their power in this season again.
Yeah,the FA Cup is an Arsenal thing,they are the most experienced in this cup,winning it more than any other team in the premier league.
And considering their recent rise to glory, I think Mikel Arteta won't want to play with that trophy this season,Atleast even if he doesn't get to top four,he should Atleast win something to make the fans happy at last

They are currently standing fifth on the table,and will be facing Liverpool in their next game,which will stand to be a big test for the two teams.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 10, 2021, 07:40:19 PM
This is a very important cup for even the biggest teams of the Premier League. It is much more valuable than the EFL Cup and the rest of the other cups in England. We are still in the early phase of the tournament now as the big teams don't have any match yet if I'm not wrong. After some rounds, the FA Cup will be much more delightful. I expect to see a Premier League team winning it again. It is really hard for other teams to make it but not impossible of course.
legendary
November 09, 2021, 07:16:35 PM
Yeah, Sunderland, Portsmouth or Burnley played in EPL not that long time ago, but now these clubs aren't living their best times. For example, Burnely had problems with money few years ago, until they were aquired by new owners.
For me it's quite interesting to see small clubs competing this tournament, especially when non-League clubs in their little stadium meet EPL team. There is one team in second round from 7th tier division.
In 3rd round EPL and Championship clubs will join competition.

Portsmouth managed to win and get into next round but Bolton played 2:2 so the match with Stockport will be replayed with 11 more matches scheduled for November 16.
Totally unexpected for me was that Sunderland is out of the FA Cup after being defeated from Mansfield.

Altrincham - Gateshead
Bristol Rovers - Oxford Utd
Cambridge Utd - Northampton
Cheltenham - Gillingham
Exeter - Bradford City
Notts Co - Rochdale
Oldham - Ipswich
Plymouth - Sheffield Wed
Solihull Moors - Wigan
Stevenage - MK Dons
Wycombe - Hartlepool
Stockport - Bolton
Activity: 1624
Merit: 304
kycfree
November 09, 2021, 10:35:29 AM
The FA Cup is the second most prestigious cup in England after the Premier League title. The last champions here are Leicester. Their final match was against Chelsea and they managed to win the match by 1-0 thanks to the Tielemans' goal. And there is another interesting statistics that Arsenal won this cup 4 times in the last 8 seasons. They are very experienced in this tournament as a result. But they were eliminated in the 1/16-finals last season. I wonder if they will show their power in this season again.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
November 09, 2021, 06:31:20 AM
Yeah, Sunderland, Portsmouth or Burnley played in EPL not that long time ago, but now these clubs aren't living their best times. For example, Burnely had problems with money few years ago, until they were aquired by new owners.
For me it's quite interesting to see small clubs competing this tournament, especially when non-League clubs in their little stadium meet EPL team. There is one team in second round from 7th tier division.
In 3rd round EPL and Championship clubs will join competition.
legendary
November 05, 2021, 01:17:38 PM
FA Cup qualifications are starting today with match Sudbury vs Colchester United and more matches are scheduled for next three days.
In first round there are 48 lower league clubs from EFL League One and League Two, that makes it very unpredictable and interesting for betting.
Starting from third round we have introduction of Premier League and EFL Championship teams.
I noticed some clubs in this round that once played in Premier league like Bolton Wanderers who even won FA Cup several times, or Sunderland and Portsmouth.

You can find all FA Cup matches on Sportsbet website:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/soccer/england/fa-cup/matches
legendary
November 01, 2021, 01:48:10 PM

FA Cup is English Football Association Challenge Cup with tradition long 150 year after it was founded in 1871, that makes it oldest football competition in UK.
Arsenal is the team that won most 14 titles including season 2019–20 when they won the final match against Chelsea.
Current FA Cup defending champions is Leicester City who defeated Chelsea in final match.

First round of FA Cup season 2021/22 is starting this Saturday on November 6 and final is scheduled for May 14 on Wembley stadium.
Total of 124 teams will take part trying to win title and qualify to Europa League competition and win prize reward of £1,800,000

The FA's prize fund:

First round proper winners   (40)   £22,629
Second round proper winners   (20)   £34,000
Third round proper winners   (32)   £82,000
Fourth round proper winners    (16)    £90,000
Fifth round proper winners   (8 )   £180,000
Quarter-final winners   (4)   £360,000
Semi-final winners   (2)   £900,000
Semi-final losers   (2)   £450,000
Final runners-up   (1)   £900,000
Final winners   (1)   £1,800,000
https://www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/prize-fund