Pages:
Author

Topic: The End All Coin - page 3. (Read 815 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 14, 2019, 10:38:00 PM
each coin has its own role,
This is what we must believe, because we will not be able to depend on just one coin.
and if you are looking for the perfect coin it doesn't exist.
there are coins with good development techniques.
You can see examples of coins with good techniques on GRIN coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 14, 2019, 09:41:26 PM
Crypto project coins will be analogous to other world companies. There will always be many top quality coins who are leaders in their respective categories and will hold the biggest market share and marketcap. Every such category will have many secondary coins who will also do fine with a smaller number of users. The coins with poor management and poor quality will die over time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 14, 2019, 09:35:58 PM
Each coin must have its own advantages or distinctive features, in my opinion any coin is not perfect in the future, not all coins are able to survive, there will be coins that die and some will be able to survive, weak coins will die, strong coins will survive and we must be able to choose coins that are suitable for investment so that in the future we can get the best results
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
February 14, 2019, 09:21:54 PM
i don't really know, but i think what you mentioned must be in the coin as a condition for overthrowing bitcoin and the most important thing is that the coin must be sought after by many people.

and that is impossible for now, because until now there is no coin that looks perfect enough to replace Bitcoin. many people say that ethereum is very appropriate to replace bitcoin, i also think that way. but it seems that it will take a very long time even almost impossible, but in this world nothing is impossible especially on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
February 14, 2019, 09:05:38 PM
Coin has its own value and I believe that if there is a lot of people believe on that coin the value will surely rise because the demand is high. If the coin faces a huge or a negative feedback coin will surely drop down and no one wanted to invest on it. I see the bitcoin as an example of a good and legit coin it is also the most trusted coin that is already been trusted by so many people.
Activity: 222
Merit: 104
February 14, 2019, 08:44:40 PM
Honestly I don't think there will ever be one coin to rule them all, just like there won't be one chain to rule them all. the competition is relatively good.

Here's a great article explaining a little bit about the why:https://medium.com/ampleforth/independent-currency-in-a-multi-chain-world-67032dce8296
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
February 14, 2019, 07:41:53 PM
I am sure that 85% of all coins on the market will die because they do not have a really high-quality product and the team is unprofessional in most cases, but the rest will live and develop.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
February 14, 2019, 07:30:46 PM
If this happens the pricing design will disappear immediately! There will also be no market need, why would we negotiate a single currency in relation to what? What is interesting is Bitcoin as King and other projects can provide each of their ability and characteristics to support this King! Also, any cryptocurrency may be the right one for you because it will depend on what you need.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
February 14, 2019, 07:13:58 PM
Nothing is perfect in this world especially with Crypto currencies which all have weak points for each coin so you ask what kind of coin can replace Bitcoin? it all depends on the big community if they all don't want Bitcoin to lag behind and replace it with new currencies, all that is very easy to do by the big people who manage this system.
Activity: 263
February 14, 2019, 06:17:42 PM
It’s hard to imagine a perfect coin. I think until it exists and is hardly foreseen. The ideal coin is not only capitalization, it is the consistency of many factors that should coincide in it.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
January 18, 2019, 04:35:49 PM
So what would the perfect coin look like? What sort of technology, abilities, and specs would the perfect coin have to have to overthrow Bitcoin and all others and be the only crypto currency we could ever need?

It's not the holy grail, it's just a code which will always meet the needs of the market. I think it's enough that Bitcoin quickly develops and accelerates with the help of lightning.
Activity: 476
January 17, 2019, 07:41:23 PM

One day there will be a perfect coin which will be the market leader and today it is still not existing. That is
natural evolution and progress of the technology. One thing the perfect coin could not be : older than BTC
Activity: 378
January 17, 2019, 03:04:51 PM
Everybody finds a perfect coin and it is always a different one. Decide what do you want from your coin, high TPS, fast profit, staking opportunity and so on. There are too much different factors that would affect your choice.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
January 17, 2019, 10:30:42 AM
It seems to me that bitcoin is confidently taking the first position, and as you know, there is no limit to perfection, so time will show!
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
January 17, 2019, 10:20:04 AM
The coins that have technology and products to be probably utilized for the future.
I will choose the coins or tokens that bring the concept of modernity, advanced, and utility. Some are Airpod, Agentmile, and Worldwifi.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 17, 2019, 10:12:18 AM
Well, for starters, this coin should be accepted by all states. This will initially give her a high price. Coin must perform serious economic functions. Have a good speed. To be as protected from hacker attacks as possible, and off scammers. Such a coin can become number 1.
Only the main question remains, and who will create such a coin, every country will want to have control over it or its developer, because it will give great power
Activity: 364
January 17, 2019, 07:51:19 AM
In the near future, there will also be no coins that will replace Bitcoin, because it is the benchmark, and all other coins depend on its price. I see no reason to change Bitcoin to another coin, it takes its place and should continue to be there, then the entire crypto industry will work stably.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
January 17, 2019, 07:06:54 AM
There is nothing like perfect money, most especially fiat, so there cannot be anything like perfect coin.
Bitcoin would have been seen to be the most perfect, but it is not and there is yet to be any coin that is able to qualify for that.
Of course, cryptography surpasses fiat money in all respects. But we can not hope that there will be only one cryptocurrency. Each project performs its own highly specialized functions. and win the most advanced project in each sector.
Activity: 625
January 17, 2019, 07:05:22 AM
Well, for starters, this coin should be accepted by all states. This will initially give her a high price. Coin must perform serious economic functions. Have a good speed. To be as protected from hacker attacks as possible, and off scammers. Such a coin can become number 1.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 17, 2019, 06:58:51 AM
There is nothing like perfect money, most especially fiat, so there cannot be anything like perfect coin.
Bitcoin would have been seen to be the most perfect, but it is not and there is yet to be any coin that is able to qualify for that.
Pages:
Jump to: