Pages:
Author

Topic: The End All Coin - page 5. (Read 815 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
January 15, 2019, 12:05:24 PM
So what would the perfect coin look like? What sort of technology, abilities, and specs would the perfect coin have to have to overthrow Bitcoin and all others and be the only crypto currency we could ever need?
It's very simple - to become a coin on the 1st place it should be the first of its kind , and it is impossible to do ) . About the ideal coin : well, if you paint all the parameters for ideal coins then it will take an incredibly long time, but a few parameters for a very successful coins have their 3: 1) must be low transaction cost and very high speed 2) it should be simple in circulation in everyday life 3) the hard part is it should take government authorized most countries ) .
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
January 15, 2019, 11:52:31 AM
So what would the perfect coin look like? What sort of technology, abilities, and specs would the perfect coin have to have to overthrow Bitcoin and all others and be the only crypto currency we could ever need?
If the coin should be useful it should offer diffrent use of the blockchain technology. We know that Bitcoin is not created for every specific use.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
January 15, 2019, 11:49:48 AM
There are now some good projects that were being introduce in the market. Gladly I know some where to find these projects. The projects idea were different from others that are very common in the altcoins sections in the ann threads. Now, FYI OP it is not the end of all coins because it cryptocurrency has now become viral. Just see some evidences in the coin market cap volume to which BTC has even reached to 60B USD marketcap volume.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
January 15, 2019, 11:44:38 AM
There is no other way of kicking out bitcoin by any other coin because it has established itself as the best one. Only a coin with a lot of good feature will be able to get on the top if it meets all the current problem on bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
January 15, 2019, 11:42:44 AM
a perfect coin should have a fixed supply, fixed price (price changged only by goverment order and mass approval), can't be mined, imposible to be hacked, launched without an ICO but by exchange it with real FIAT currency (in other word a goverment cryptocurrency).
there we have a cryptocurrency that will be used by people in daily life. (a perfect coin in my dream)

that's just my opinion though, so forgive me if i'm wrong.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 15, 2019, 11:38:58 AM
You can see from both sides, perfect in the sense of coin that has a good function and can be used by everyone as both a transaction system and an investment system. And second, perfect in terms of investment, I guess a lot of coin in cryptocurrency functions as a place of investment and is rarely used as a possible transaction system on the basis of regulations from each government.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
January 15, 2019, 10:37:19 AM
Well, since there is no perfect world and there is no perfect individual,

Then we cannot expect a perfect coin, The crypto currency coins can only support one another and be come more valuable by settling weakness left behind.
Thats how to make blockchain technology work

I am totally agree with you on this, there would be nothing just perfect in this market, with this unstable market conditions. For the perfection you have to stop stabilization and the scamming problem first. The people has lost their trust on cryptocurrency in 2018, because of the enormous value lost and the scam ICO's.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 10:14:36 AM
perfect? I don't think there will be a perfect coin. Bitcoin itself is not perfect, I don't think it needs a perfect coin to beat Bitcoin, even though it might be very difficult
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 15, 2019, 09:50:39 AM
all the properties that will appear in new coins will gradually be introduced into Bitcoin technology, therefore Bitcoin cannot be replaced by anyone
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 09:27:08 AM
I believe in this market there are coins that have already been able to take into account the shortcomings of Bitcoin and something to surpass it, but since this coin was created the very first, I think it will always remain so. Therefore, I see no reason to look for a replacement for the king of all coins.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 08:37:26 AM
Well, since there is no perfect world and there is no perfect individual,

Then we cannot expect a perfect coin, The crypto currency coins can only support one another and be come more valuable by settling weakness left behind.
Thats how to make blockchain technology work

I agree with your opinion, it is because of my opinion and I affirm that it is correct because I have seen how the crypto market works. I see that's when Bitcoin's price goes down due to volatility, from which other altcoin also slowly descends at very low prices, as a correlation  Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 15, 2019, 08:26:22 AM

I think it could be but money like Bitcoin or Ethereum, both safe, many users and transactions, most importantly, very good prices for investment without losing money. These make good money for people to use and trade  Cool
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 08:21:54 AM
I think the coins are coins that have utility (utility tokens) that can be used on the platform. but maybe not only that, I think good coins can also be interpreted as a stable and comfortable to trade
but if you think good coin that has all the features then I don't think it exists
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 15, 2019, 08:20:03 AM
I don't see any perfect coins other than bitcoin, even bitcoin is not completely perfect. I mean there is no perfect altcoin and I think all cryptoqurency is still in the process of being developed. haven't found a point where prices can reach the highest and stop . because it impossible
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 08:06:33 AM
There is nothing perfect. So there will not be an ideal coin that can overthrow Bitcoin from the top of the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin went to this for a long time and he just will not give up their positions.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
January 15, 2019, 08:02:19 AM
In my opinion, there is no altcoin that can overthrow Bitcoin in the future. I read an article that ranked the modernity of technology, Bitcoin only ranked 13th but its value still accounted for more than 50% of the market share.
It shows that it is growing and influential because it is supported and trusted by many people. In addition, it is the first electronic money to appear!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
January 15, 2019, 07:58:58 AM
today almost all coins have good features and systems. but you need to know, bitcoin is big because of the trust of many people, I think there is only one thing to do if you want to replace the current bitcoin position. that is having as much trust as Bitcoin has.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
January 15, 2019, 07:43:11 AM
you can't compete with something that is so far ahead and is at the same time improving non-stop so that it increases that distance between itself and any new coin more and more every day.

to reach bitcoin's status you first have to pray that bitcoin stops advancing (which is not going to happen for another 20 years at least) and then start building a new coin with better specs.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
January 15, 2019, 07:33:41 AM

Well, i believe crypto is kinda good and will do well in the financial industry
Because of the transparency, it solve the problem in the financial ecosystem

Imagine example for Public investing funds, who know where the money comes from and where it goes
With crypto everything is there
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
January 15, 2019, 07:32:04 AM
I agree that there is no perfect coin and there won't be any perfect coin because, every one used the coin for different purpose and some people got different of perfect criteria, but some of the common is low transaction fee, fast transaction speed, got a tight security and able to be spend in all places, for now bitcoin already toward this direction, but its still far from reaching the point
Pages:
Jump to: