Pages:
Author

Topic: The End All Coin - page 4. (Read 815 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 05:00:39 AM
I think stable coins are likely to become the mainstream of the future, because stable coins are more suitable for trading and more suitable for everyday use.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 05:00:34 AM
There will be containers capable of holding lots of energy. That energy will be transferable from container(coin) to container or sent across the world like bitcoin is sent. Decentralized and harvested work. Energy in itself in future will be fuel and value, hence value of our money will be measured in energy(work) and will be free for everyone, clever enough, to harvest. Bitcoin is the first step towards that economical renaissance.

P.S. Energy is a descriptive term for electricity, magnetism or any other revolutionary discovery we may come up with.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
January 17, 2019, 04:55:16 AM
There is never going to be any coin that will solve all the problems facing cryptocurrency and moreover no such thing as perfect everything has weakness ,if a coin is launched with the best privacy in the future another better one will be released too so the more newer projects are been released the more cryptocurrency is getting better.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 17, 2019, 04:49:13 AM
So what would the perfect coin look like? What sort of technology, abilities, and specs would the perfect coin have to have to overthrow Bitcoin and all others and be the only crypto currency we could ever need?

You couldn't  find perfect coins all coins has have own function and use in these world of crypto, even bitcoin aren't  perfect coin. We should know the situation of cryptocurrency today's very fast moving up and down their price.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
January 17, 2019, 04:35:51 AM
None of the coins is perfect for overthrowing bitcoin because all coins have the potential to fall in price, all coins have their own future, maybe one day a coin is needed?
Activity: 490
January 17, 2019, 04:15:47 AM
There is no perfect coin. All that exists at a given time is sufficiently appropriate for the existing conditions, and in this respect, bitcoin is very good. To help him, there are hundreds of other types of different coins, and this is the level of "ideality" that we now have. It is impossible to achieve better at this stage.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
January 17, 2019, 02:37:55 AM
Firstly, don't expect to have a perfect coin now or anytime because there will always be something to improve on and that is why the only permanent thing in life is change because nothing is perfect. What makes the world interesting is the room for improvements, if there is no room for improvements anymore the world will become bored.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
January 17, 2019, 02:25:19 AM
So what would the perfect coin look like? What sort of technology, abilities, and specs would the perfect coin have to have to overthrow Bitcoin and all others and be the only crypto currency we could ever need?

The perfect coin I guess will going to have the characteristic of being flexible in the market as it gathers information that can develop the coin itself. Can upgrade on its own without forking.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 17, 2019, 02:19:01 AM
We won't know what kind of coin could exceed bitcoin. This is not about quality and technological factors alone. but the bitcoin already are on the front lines making it difficult overtaken. many coins have sprung up that there is even to this day nobody can approach the dominance of the bitcoin even reach half of the market.
Activity: 229
January 16, 2019, 07:08:28 PM
I don't think there is a single perfect coin. It's just how the owner maintains the price of the coin so as not to fall and is still glimpsed by investors. If the reputation is lost, we can be sure that the coin will slowly disappear and will be replaced again with new, better coins.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 16, 2019, 06:54:31 PM

For me, the ideal of cryptocurrency is the high speed of transactions, the absence of fees for payments. And the most important characteristic is the absence of volatility. So that the coin always has one price + -1-2%
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
January 16, 2019, 02:15:21 PM
I don't think even one coin will be completely perfect as long as it's traded because the price will continue to change and if it falls then the coin can become unattractive and left behind by people who will eventually make it die, all coins have the potential to die, including the bitcoin whose notes are king of coins
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 16, 2019, 01:39:39 PM
There can never be a perfect coin as every project is subject to further development and at that it will keep changing and advancing but I don't think any coin will overthrow bitcoin soon, cause bitcoin is already at it pick and no new project can overturn that record that is set by bitcoin already.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 16, 2019, 01:21:53 PM
There is no perfect coin, because every investor is hunting his/her own goals. Somebody wants a fast coin, somebody wants stability, somebody wants efficiency and each of them finds their coins. Look at the projects and decide in which coin would you like to invest in.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 16, 2019, 01:19:28 PM
I think that the end of all the coins will not come.
Of course, in 2018, the cryptocurrency market changed dramatically over time and many coins fell to the bottom.
I am sure that this decline has given rise to a new stage in the development of the market.
As we see it begins to recover, coin prices are steadily rising.
The future of coins seems to me brilliant.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
January 15, 2019, 01:42:43 PM
So far I have not seen a coin that is very accomplished to take over the popularity of bitcoin as the oldest coin and become the main figure of cryptocurrency. There is no reason to overthrow bitcoin, because every coin or project has its own purpose and both want to make success in the crypto world. Bitcoin remains the best to date and remains a dream of many people. I think that's the reality that exists.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
January 15, 2019, 01:33:49 PM
You might have got extraordinary imagination power, that is the reason you are trying to imagine beyond bitcoin. Bitcoin must be the only technology we all need for ever and most other coin will not be surviving for another decade too. Because, bitcoin may incorporate all the features of those coins are providing either within its blockchain or through having a third party services. You cannot expect bitcoin to be replaced by another coin in any time because if that will be happening that must be an alien thing which is not a realistic as per today's science (just trying to match your imagination Grin).

We know that Bitcoin is not created for every specific use.
What other things you are expecting from a currency ? Bitcoin is a currency and it is a versatile enough to serve us as a currency. Blockchain technology might be helpful for various other applications but that does not mean bitcoin is useless due to other specific use cases.
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 15, 2019, 01:24:31 PM
I think that in the conditions of constant market volatility, more and more new coins will arise, some of them will grow stronger, others will disappear.
In any case, there will always be top coins, which will be price regulators on the cryptocurrency market, and a short-term market outlook can be traced by changing their prices.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
January 15, 2019, 01:23:25 PM
There is no perfect coin and it is unlikely to ever appear. Cryptocurrency performs a lot of useful and diverse functions and they cannot be combined in one coin. This is especially true of tokens, where the diversity is very noticeable. Since the cryptocurrency has a decentralized nature of its existence, thousands of cryptocurrency varieties will constantly appear and disappear on the market. This is a good process of its improvement.
It is unlikely that any cryptocurrency can grow in price to the level of Bitcoin price. It is most likely that Bitcoin will ever be overthrown by a cryptocurrency leader only when he himself falls in price and level of capitalization.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
January 15, 2019, 01:02:44 PM
I believe, Cho such a coin already exists and it is XRP. The Ripple token has passed a long way of development and thanks to numerous partnerships has great prospects for application in the banking sector and making cross-border payments. If its use continues to gain momentum, it will soon be able to overtake Bitcoin in capitalization.
Pages:
Jump to: