Pages:
Author

Topic: the end of crypto? - page 18. (Read 2683 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 02:38:04 PM
I don't want to think about this because I don't want to loce my investments. And also I don't have any serious signals about the end of crypto)
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 02:10:42 PM
The end of crypto will be when people start eating the air and wearing paper boxes) Everybody wants to be rich and investments in crypto give this opprortunity without any special knowledges
Activity: 56
October 03, 2018, 01:38:43 PM
Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
It seems that now many are also doing and selling their coins and tokens at very low prices. This is probably what the whales are counting on, keeping the market in stagnation for so long. Now we need to keep and not to look often at the course of cryptocurrency, but to do our own thing. I am now just participating in the campaigns of generosity ICO and accumulating my tokens. The market will be recovering soon.
The markets are young and very volatile. But the long term future of crypto is still as strong as ever. If you hold good coins, then there is no reason at all to sell now.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 12:48:54 PM
The market will not end. Continue to hold and the market will soon recover, and your pennies will make you rich if it has growth.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
October 03, 2018, 12:48:29 PM
Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
It seems that now many are also doing and selling their coins and tokens at very low prices. This is probably what the whales are counting on, keeping the market in stagnation for so long. Now we need to keep and not to look often at the course of cryptocurrency, but to do our own thing. I am now just participating in the campaigns of generosity ICO and accumulating my tokens. The market will be recovering soon.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
October 03, 2018, 12:40:50 PM
Crypto never end because this is he best platform for pump and dump.. you just need find the “pump” time )
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
October 03, 2018, 12:23:19 PM
Hello

i am same with you. i had 120k dollar in january 2018. now i have 8k

it is really very bad sitation. and i think i am hodling forever

Its a big loss.
you loss over 90 % of you asset.
but,what kind the coin you have?
its very bad situation
it is really very bad sitation. and i think i am hodling forever
holding is the only one way you can do
No,you can't hold your coin forever just wait the price will recovery very soon
Activity: 462
October 03, 2018, 10:29:36 AM
Hello

Crypto market is not always about the spike, it is normal for prices to fall down from time to time since the price is dictated by the market demand. There are huge market players which can greatly manipulate the price. Just always be patient and make sure to buy/sell at the right time to avoid losses.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
October 03, 2018, 10:16:36 AM
Hello

It depends on your purpose why you are holding cryptocurrency. I believe there are many who are in the same boat as you because of what happened to the price of bitcoin that other price of altcoins follow suit. If you want to, you can still hold on if you don't need the money. Your investment amount may still be reach eventually and you may even gain more profit but you have to be patient for that matter because it seems that bitcoin is having a hard time to recover for now. If you can wait for years then do it but if you want to gain quickly then you might want to consider trading and gain small amount of profit.
Activity: 518
October 03, 2018, 09:58:10 AM
Do not panic and keep calm. Now there is a correction in the crypto market, this does not mean the end! Correction is normal, because there can not be constant growth. If you sell, your losses will be even greater. Do not worry, crypto at the very beginning of its development. Remember that this is first of all technology!

That's right, do not panic and keep calm, but for all newbies that started to invest in the past 2017 are very difficult to keep calm because of the condition now of market. They're not familiar in this situation, that's why they worried.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 09:14:56 AM
Do not panic and keep calm. Now there is a correction in the crypto market, this does not mean the end! Correction is normal, because there can not be constant growth. If you sell, your losses will be even greater. Do not worry, crypto at the very beginning of its development. Remember that this is first of all technology!
Activity: 350
October 03, 2018, 03:59:11 AM
no end of crypto. Heavy times, bull market, but I'm sure everything will grow, I analyzed the events and I am confident that the industry will develop
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 02:36:13 AM
My question is what did you do when you had that 700k and you see it declining per a hundred thousand basis. I mean by then you should understand that the market is declining and that your are loosing investment. As we go on investing we have targets and exit plan did you have one? As this is expensive lesson learned keep in mind that it is not the end of crypto we are about bounce back, and yes you should hodl.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 03, 2018, 02:27:55 AM
I generally do not think that is not the end, it can be said that only the middle of the entire development of cryptography, therefore no doubt can talk that all of this will not end in the near future so precisely.
many people today are panicking because they have been much influenced by the news that makes them panic. in my opinion it must be reduced to panic
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 01:59:53 AM
I generally do not think that is not the end, it can be said that only the middle of the entire development of cryptography, therefore no doubt can talk that all of this will not end in the near future so precisely.
How is it possible for technology to vanish just because the market value is down? It is completely to think like that. Technology advances and regresses and currently it is advancing for it is spreading and I do not see any sign of technology dying. We have had the similar kind of stagnation's before and despite all these odds, the technology flourished. Cryptocurrency is the currency of future and it might soon capture a big part of the market if not all.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 06:08:35 AM
Hello

Wow, I think we can never say that you are playing small Smiley All can I say is that, be patient. In my way of thinking, these prices are not the end of the crypto. I think crypto world has enough potential to rise more and more in the future. Good luck!
I agree, the crypto market is very fluctuating and at any time it can rise or fall suddenly. You're still lucky if you haven't sold it to cut losses, because we don't know what will happen in the future and more importantly you still hold on to the assets.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 05:41:15 AM
It's not the end of crypto but it'll be the end of you in crypto world if you're going to sell them all to cut your loss Smiley. You should know that there are so many rich guys are still holding all their cryptocurrencies or keep investing in cryptocurrency although they lost a lot maybe much more than you Smiley. You should know that you can't earn all the time in this world Wink
not fortunately it is not losses that's what I could have won I spent only 200 dollard to arrive at 700k

Many people are unable to understand this concept of business cycle and that there are phases the market pass through that affect the market values of almost all the assets in the market. Same is the case here so it is not a very scary thing. This will keep on happening in future as well.

Besides, claiming the end of the cryptocurrency is a foolish piece of act. Bitcoin is so widely spread and acquired by the users that there are chances it get the legal tender to be used as international currency in days to come.
Activity: 350
October 01, 2018, 07:35:41 PM
Hello

Wow, I think we can never say that you are playing small Smiley All can I say is that, be patient. In my way of thinking, these prices are not the end of the crypto. I think crypto world has enough potential to rise more and more in the future. Good luck!
Activity: 322
October 01, 2018, 06:49:40 PM
not the end of crypto but this time i think this the end of bear session, every coin start bouncing now, bullrun is near, watch and prepare for the party

as long as the internet and its enthusiasts are still there crypto will not end just like that, it's true that what you say is not the end of crypto but the end of the bearish market, although now the movement is still slow enough to re-increase but this is the beginning to start its growth.

Personally, of course, I am ready to welcome the bullrun market because it has been too long for me to wait for this moment to come back soon.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 01, 2018, 06:45:37 PM
It may look like it's the end of crypto already when the bearish market continues to stay in the cryptoworld even until today when the market remains low in its capitalization. I am not losing hope for my crypto assets that it will someday recover back.
Pages:
Jump to: