Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 17. (Read 4851 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 06:13:19 AM
Recently, income from participation in the bounty has fallen dramatically, but this does not mean that this is the end of the bounty. There will always be people who will be willing to do this job for less money.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 05:39:50 AM
I would not say so, bounty hunters cost companies much cheaper than hiring a whole staff of employees who will be engaged in advertising. While there will be new ICO-hunters will always be in demand. Another thing is that every day we become more and more, and the resulting profit, respectively, less. And there's nothing we can do about it.
Activity: 196
September 27, 2018, 04:29:07 AM
Bounty hunting is similar, than investing to ICOs. Not that profitable in a bearmarket, and also harder to get the good projects. When the bulls come, it will be more profitable again, IMO.
Activity: 308
September 25, 2018, 05:49:49 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

Some of them are scamming their participants because the price of cryptocurrency is increasing even more but there are still good campaigns that is actually paying a decent amount for their participants.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
September 25, 2018, 05:40:13 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
We all know that bounty hunting is the first options of those people who have account in this forum to earn money and we also know that most bounties nowadays are almost scammed but it doesn't mean that lives of a bounty hunters will come to an end. There are still good active bounties out there and we can still make money our of them, it is a matter of choosing a good one.
September 25, 2018, 05:39:08 AM
I do not think that way. Bounties are still a nice thing, from both the ICO, and the hunter standpoint. Althought hunters may have to put more effort, than earlier.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 05:38:09 AM
I think that now is impossible to live only at the expense of earnings from participation in bounty campaigns. It is very difficult to predict the possible income. Especially now, when every second project is a scam, the tokens of which will not cost more than a few bucks. Now the situation is very difficult, so I personally work for the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
September 25, 2018, 05:32:57 AM
It's not over yet for bounty hunter for as long as there is bounty campaign life must go on still working no matter how few legit campaign and difficult in ranking and so many conflicting  and irregularities on the rules and policies, as long we still believe in it.. we still be paid off we just have to be choosy in joining bounty campaign that way we will be sure of profit.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 05:31:25 AM
the risk was always there. we all get fooled one way or other, but we need to learn and move on,
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 05:25:24 AM
true existence if bounty campaign almost everything showed up and much of it contains a scam. but nonetheless there's still a bounty still can make and it should be sought by the bounty hunter. not all bad and bounty for ICO still keeps popping up with different concepts and technologies draw then it will make the bounty continues to live in a long period of time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 05:19:14 AM
The end of the bounty campaigns will come when the ICO will cease to use the bounty of the campaign as a means of advertising. Yes fraud a lot, but I think this number will decline, the level of ICO will rise, consequently the work of all will be more.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 04:59:00 AM
What do you think?
For the project of the bounty activity, you need to do a detailed investigation before you start working. At present, I am doing this RIPAEX bounty event. According to friends, he has already received some XPX tokens.
copper member
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 04:57:33 AM
For me, it does not look like the era of bountie hunter is over. But the revenue has declined and it is getting harder and harder to find a good bountie.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 04:51:30 AM
What do you think?
I think that the income from the bounty campaigns is directly related to the mood of the market and the behavior of investors, once the market enters the growth phase, bounty hunters again will begin receive a decent reward.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 24, 2018, 07:38:30 PM
If bounty hunters are going to the end, bitcoin may lose its popularity. Bitcoin won’t be interesting anymore. However I think bounty campaigns will still be existed although the payment is getting less.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 24, 2018, 06:17:44 PM
Bounties are not ending so long as there are new ICOs coming to the market. The weak bear market of this year has tremendously depressed the value of free coins received from bounties so selling the free coins on listing is not making much money. It will change for the better when the market goes back up.
Activity: 352
September 24, 2018, 06:13:04 PM
Although I did not agree with your view that bounty hunter comes to an end. However,  I seriously agree that most bounties campaign now pay little due to numerous number of hunters and this is turning some hunters away. Those early hunters were lucky enough to earn significant amount of money from bounties. Now,  only a few hunter can boast of earning good amount.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
September 24, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
It will never end as new ICO comes regularly, it can end only if the crypto market is gone and that will never happen. This market will grow with times and it will be the biggest market in the future in terms of its market cap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 09:48:26 AM
In general, this is quite possible, because many projects today refuse to pay anything for various reasons and the reasons can be very different at all, from the fact that they simply can not collect anything until the projects are simply greedy.
Activity: 672
September 24, 2018, 09:46:17 AM
As long as new companies keep coming, then it is impossible that the era of bounty hunter will end because without bounty hunters, this is very difficult for the companies to collect fund for the growth of particular project.
Everyday new bounty hunters are coming with dream to make lots of money from here by start hunting of the ICO projects and also daily lots new projects are also coming for them. But it is difficult to find that which project is legit and which one is scam.
But if we make good research about company, team, road-map, coins quantity and their soft-cap & hard-cap then may be we will find good bounty or ICOs projects.
So according to me as long the new companies is coming, till the era of the bounty hunters will never end.
Pages:
Jump to: