Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 20. (Read 4851 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 07:53:42 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I Don't think the bounty Hunter era will comes to an end soon because as long as there are bounty campaigns there will always be bounty hunters and i believe that there will be more project next year so there are still a lot of bounty hunters like me will gain profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 20, 2018, 07:48:22 PM
I also think so. Bounty companies are getting worse. Almost no payouts. Very rarely you can get lucky and you will get good money, but this is an exception.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 20, 2018, 04:28:54 PM
The era of Bounty has finally come to an end with the new rule merit system whereby all Jr members without any merit are demoted to newbies and are not allowed to participate in signature bounty.

But except signatures campaign there are many different campaign. And take 10 merit is not so hard if you have this goal
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 04:26:45 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
In my humble opinion, There's no end for bounty hunter and ICO because not all ICO are scams, although I know that this year is the most cases of ICO scam. But ICO is still available as long as innovation regarding the implementation of blockchain technology. As we know that many problems still exist and I am sure many people will solve these problems with various innovations, one of which is by implementing their innovation with this blockchain technology. The ICO is not just about selling coins or tokens. Instead they must have a masterpiece or product that can be useful for many people. So, never think like that, if necessary you also have to take part in advancing blockchain technology.
As,a hunter they never lose hope ,actually they are able to find another bounties just to participate and making a good moneys as well .This is already a common for us in finding a legit one.
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 20, 2018, 04:25:09 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I don't think that era bouty is end. Just transformation. Need to choice project more careful
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 04:16:45 PM
I do not believe that the bounty campaign will end soon. Although there are some ICO scams that carry the gift of deception, they will always be there and nothing can be done to completely eliminate them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 04:13:53 PM
The era of Bounty has finally come to an end with the new rule merit system whereby all Jr members without any merit are demoted to newbies and are not allowed to participate in signature bounty.
Activity: 533
September 20, 2018, 04:09:04 PM
What do you think?

If you will properly choose bounty campaign to participate in then most likely you will not be scammed. However it is true that the bounty sphere has become less profitable as it was at the beginning. But this is just an evolution.

Yes, things are getting tougher, so I'm getting used to them, just as the way ICO's trade and investors are doing, is always looking in hard times to make money.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 01:58:28 PM
I think bounty era will not end because it has good opportunity for people. Because crypto currency had most popular in the world. lot of people enjoy their life with good earnings gain as a bounty hunters.
Activity: 1232
September 20, 2018, 12:45:04 PM
I don't think so. In last year the market grew. And when the tokens began to trade they did x3-4. Now the market if fallowing. I think bounty will be as long as ICOs. We need to wait until the new waves of
growth

As long as the ICOs will be there, for sure there will be Bounties, but the question is how good are these coins/projects. I agree even this year we saw a good amount of ICOs coming in, but very few are productive and with a good future prospect, thus many Bounties were closed in between as the project could not even acquire Soft Cap. So yeah this year it is hard, but that does not mean its the end of ICOs as well as the Bounty Hunters. Even this year, I personally saw some good ICOs, a personal favorite as well, now let's see if they deliver.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
September 20, 2018, 12:31:05 PM
What do you think?

If you will properly choose bounty campaign to participate in then most likely you will not be scammed. However it is true that the bounty sphere has become less profitable as it was at the beginning. But this is just an evolution.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
September 20, 2018, 12:25:46 PM
What do you think?
In my humble opinion, There's no end for bounty hunter and ICO because not all ICO are scams, although I know that this year is the most cases of ICO scam. But ICO is still available as long as innovation regarding the implementation of blockchain technology. As we know that many problems still exist and I am sure many people will solve these problems with various innovations, one of which is by implementing their innovation with this blockchain technology. The ICO is not just about selling coins or tokens. Instead they must have a masterpiece or product that can be useful for many people. So, never think like that, if necessary you also have to take part in advancing blockchain technology.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 12:13:54 PM
I don't think so. In last year the market grew. And when the tokens began to trade they did x3-4. Now the market if fallowing. I think bounty will be as long as ICOs. We need to wait until the new waves of
growth
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 12:05:03 PM
I think the era of bounty hunters are endless because, there is a lot of ways and ICO that launching right now that has a potential to rise their coins in the future. As long as there is people that are participating in that ICO project and bounty campaigns the era of us will never end. I hope that all of us bounty hunter will never lose hope about the market price situation right now and can survive in the future. Long live all bounty hunters.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
September 20, 2018, 10:51:26 AM
As of today if we want to join some bounty campaigns, a deep analyzement about the project is needed if we don't want to end up scratching are head later on. because it is for our own good to choose the right one. if they happen to succeed boom we will get more than enough profit as a bounty hunter. and at the same time we are promoting the real project not fake ones.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 10:38:17 AM
The era of Bounty of Bounty will never end! why? Because as long as Cryptocurrencies exist more and more bounty will come to play remember that ICO is still unregulated but once it was we can see a golden days again for a bounty hunters.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 10:31:16 AM
Now there are many projects in which it is beneficial to participate. They need to be searched and analyzed for a long time. But do not spare your time to get a good profit.
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 10:27:29 AM
As long as there are new project and new tokens will be generated, there is a bounty campaign. from there bounty hunters exists. i dont think that the era of bounty hunter will come to an end. many ico believe that the bounty hunters played a huge part in their promotions.
Activity: 546
September 20, 2018, 10:16:23 AM
What do you think?

Yes, the Bounty Hunter era for JR has disappeared, including you. I see your profile as a whole does not do the job as a signature campaign and only does social media work. That's why the current JR rank is destroyed in the signature campaign. you should think and make quality posts.
Activity: 560
September 20, 2018, 10:09:25 AM
Today's situation is really bad for bounty hunters, yeah. But there are good bounty campaigns, you just need to do deep research to find it now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: