Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 18. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 24, 2018, 04:33:53 AM
In my opinion most projects of independent developers have already launched their ICOs in 2016/17 and now begins the time of closed ICOs which will be supported not by crowdsales but big investors and all these sales will be private. Crowd will be able to invest in project only when it will be listed on exchange by buying tokens. So bounties can become useless in near future
Activity: 714
September 23, 2018, 04:07:11 PM
Agreed that there are now very few good campaigns, but there are too many bounty hunters and bounty can not give them as much money as before. If the ICO situation is not good then I think the bounty will soon come to end like you think. Also if the market gets better and ICO gets more attention from investors then the Bounty will continue to last longer.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 23, 2018, 04:00:47 PM
It is possible as good projects in which it would be possible to participate practically is not present. And free of charge personally I do not want to work for.
Activity: 490
September 23, 2018, 03:59:08 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
The thing is that even if you are paid your reward those tokens immediately go below the reasonable price.
One of the projects I did bounty for didn't manage to control their token and the price went by 95% by the time bounty hunters got our rewards - imagine how frustrated we all were.

I don't think all projects like that
maybe it's true if some of them don't want to give their tokens to the bounty hunters but we can't complain much because all the rules are clearly written by them.
I think the bounty campaign will not end but we as gift hunters must be able to see more competent projects
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
September 23, 2018, 02:59:39 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
The thing is that even if you are paid your reward those tokens immediately go below the reasonable price.
One of the projects I did bounty for didn't manage to control their token and the price went by 95% by the time bounty hunters got our rewards - imagine how frustrated we all were.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 02:40:26 PM
I hope that this era of bounty has not ended. It seems to me that the market will go up and the Bounty will bring us big revenue again.
Activity: 578
September 23, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
As long as there are bounties to earn, people will be spending time for low-risk chances at making money.  I don't see it ending anytime soon, and it's still profitable if you choose the right projects.  I've had my last 2 bounties pay a few hundred dollars, not much but definitely worth the time I spent working on them.
Activity: 686
September 23, 2018, 02:34:54 PM
bounties are still great way to earn money if you pick the right ico at right time. so normally pick icos will good ratings. so you will catch good earning opportunities with those programmes. dont do too much bounties at same time to decrease fail ratio. do more research and find better bounties
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
September 23, 2018, 02:23:50 PM
As all said it's not the end
many sites can help you filter good bounty
so u can make something out of the hunt
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 02:12:07 PM
Bounty hunting might be quite a bit hard now as many ICO turned out to be a scam.
But this will not be a call for an era to end.
I still believe that bounties will continue as long as there are more new ICO comming.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 02:10:33 PM
yes it is true that bounty hunters are not getting good money compare to the incentive they were getting before 1 year but this is not the end they will be back soon. there will be ups and down always in the crypto market and i hope this is the down time for hunters. soon they will be back on track.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 06:54:28 AM
Not really, there are many bounty campaigns paying very on time. The old era has many scam campaign as well.
Activity: 260
September 23, 2018, 06:49:35 AM
What do you think?
No it was not the end because there is a lot of people who is still doing bounty campaign and the scam projects are only for the person who was not read anything from the project and they did not research that is why they got a scam project. We should be smart in choosing a campaign because if we did not do so we may suffer the risk in the end. Always become smart so that there will be no regrets in the end.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 05:35:32 AM
I was told that last year. Look how many in total over the year people have earned money. This will end only when it becomes unprofitable for the creators of the project.

I'm agreed, as long as this type of activity brings profit, it will continue to exist. If the bounties were unprofitable, no one would pay for it.
Activity: 518
September 23, 2018, 05:33:37 AM
This kind of assumption is expected especially from newbie. Bounty campaign is like a fish in the river, you never know the kind or weight of fish you will catch with your hook! Bounty is not coming to an end simply because you are not getting reward!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 05:13:56 AM
For me, this year is not the end of earnings. Therefore, I do not agree with this statement. It is possible to earn less profit, but this is because of the market and the situation on it, but this is not the end
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
September 22, 2018, 08:22:23 AM
No, bounty hunters will not end just because of many scam campaigns. I believe that many bounty hunters will not give up and they will careful in the next campaign that they want to join, there are many legit campaigns, but they should check the ICO so that they will not scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 08:19:26 AM
Why is that?  The market is now in an unenviable state, but still some projects are trying to start, and when everything is right, so many good projects will appear at all!
Activity: 434
September 22, 2018, 08:07:40 AM
What do you think?
It seems to me that as long as there will be ICO, bounty campaigns will also continue to distribute the award in tokens for advertising the project. but you were right to say that the Golden days have passed-now bounty hunters receive very small awards for their work.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
September 22, 2018, 08:02:32 AM
I was told that last year. Look how many in total over the year people have earned money. This will end only when it becomes unprofitable for the creators of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: