Pages:
Author

Topic: The Ethereum Paradox - page 9. (Read 99876 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
May 20, 2016, 03:53:18 AM
But of course Nick Szabo is biased! Every Bitcoin dev is biased

Nick Szabo has never been a Bitcoin dev, unless you consider him to be (all or part of) the Satoshi Nakamoto identity, in which case he hasn't been a Bitcoin dev for five years or so.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 20, 2016, 03:49:39 AM
But of course Nick Szabo is biased! Every Bitcoin dev is biased about where Bitcoin development should be directed, you only need to look at their block size debates. Few humans can overcome their nature, specially when they are vested in something it's extremely hard to maintain an objective viewpoint, you, r0ach, is a prominent example of this. You've been promising that Bitcoin will break out upwards and selling this as a sure thing to n00bs and now they are f*cked. Bitcoin just broke the channel it was in since January. It's retards like you that damage Bitcoin by relentless shilling in lieu of urging devs to fix Bitcoin technical flaws.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
May 20, 2016, 03:07:30 AM
Don't worry, people who work at Eth like Nick Szabo also know proof of stake doesn't work.  Why do you think he wanted Eth to stay on PoW?  All recursive systems are by definition not even decentralized currencies/networks in the first place.
Nick and others are biased.

A guy that works at Eth is "biased"?  You're a known Eth shill/scammer, but please feel free to explain that nonsensical comment.

Everyone is a known shill/scammer to r0ach.

I think I met him once.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 19, 2016, 09:06:55 PM
Proof of stake just doesn't work in the long run

Define long run.
POW stopped working for Bitcoin years ago. It doesn't represent the one cpu = one vote goal since ages. it kinda works, but so do paypal and visa.

It is not clear if proof-of-stake is legal in the USA when it is associated with an ICO.

Is this your definition of "doesn't work" ?

What is your definition of "stopped working"? Bitcoin is operational.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
May 19, 2016, 06:49:44 PM
Don't worry, people who work at Eth like Nick Szabo also know proof of stake doesn't work.  Why do you think he wanted Eth to stay on PoW?  All recursive systems are by definition not even decentralized currencies/networks in the first place.

A guy that works at Eth is "biased"?  You're a known Eth shill/scammer, but please feel free to explain that nonsensical comment.
May 19, 2016, 02:10:40 PM

Define long run.
POW stopped working for Bitcoin years ago. It doesn't represent the one cpu = one vote goal since ages. it kinda works, but so do paypal and visa.

It is not clear if proof-of-stake is legal in the USA when it is associated with an ICO.

Don't worry, people who work at Eth like Nick Szabo also know proof of stake doesn't work.  Why do you think he wanted Eth to stay on PoW?  All recursive systems are by definition not even decentralized currencies/networks in the first place.

Activity: 909
Merit: 508
May 19, 2016, 02:06:04 PM
Not when you have r0ach and Spoetnik FUDing up the place.

Yea, calling a scam a scam is "fud" right?  Even Goldman Sachs is like "wow this thing is one horrible financial instrument", and their usual investments are things like...mortgage backed securities haha.

Pffft..  ETH is still breaking out whether you like it or not.  That's what the market is doing, all your envy, jealousy and hate will have no positive impact on yourselves.  Just trade what seems to be a start of another trend and be happy win or lose.

Well said, thank you.
But we should feel empathy for these folks who cannot change their skin. They are prisoners of their negative egos.
I feel sorry for them. Poor souls...

This might not finish well. But we will not know the results in a few years. The investment is long term.
legendary
May 19, 2016, 02:05:03 PM

Define long run.

Don't worry, people who work at Eth like Nick Szabo also know proof of stake doesn't work.  Why do you think he wanted Eth to stay on PoW?  All recursive systems are by definition not even decentralized currencies/networks in the first place.
May 19, 2016, 01:50:36 PM

Define long run.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 19, 2016, 01:45:34 PM

Define long run.

legendary
May 19, 2016, 12:50:18 PM
He went after Evan and his gang of thieves for the Dark instamine a few years ago. He was just a teenager at the time. You are just a whining little bitch who has no credibility. At least cryptohunter did something. What have you contributed to crypto? Parroting people who are much, much, much smarter than you?

Guys, I know you're all worried the single entity that is not even more than one person manipulating the price of Eth upwards is going to dump on you any second, but let's try to be civil here.

Cheer up, have a look at the Bitcoin charts:

https://twitter.com/bbands/status/733009813815222273

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
A Coin A Day Keeps The Cold Away.
May 18, 2016, 02:56:36 PM
Not when you have r0ach and Spoetnik FUDing up the place.

Yea, calling a scam a scam is "fud" right?  Even Goldman Sachs is like "wow this thing is one horrible financial instrument", and their usual investments are things like...mortgage backed securities haha.

Pffft..  ETH is still breaking out whether you like it or not.  That's what the market is doing, all your envy, jealousy and hate will have no positive impact on yourselves.  Just trade what seems to be a start of another trend and be happy win or lose.

Well said, thank you.
But we should feel empathy for these folks who cannot change their skin. They are prisoners of their negative egos.
I feel sorry for them. Poor souls...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
May 18, 2016, 02:52:46 PM
Who the hell is cryptohunter?

He went after Evan and his gang of thieves for the Dark instamine a few years ago. He was just a teenager at the time. You are just a whining little bitch who has no credibility. At least cryptohunter did something. What have you contributed to crypto? Parroting people who are much, much, much smarter than you?
legendary
May 18, 2016, 01:49:01 PM
Who the hell is cryptohunter?
Activity: 854
https://iota.org/
May 18, 2016, 01:30:42 PM
You're nothing but a liar, a whiner and the Larimers' b*tch.

You're getting desperate now to try and make this scamcoin go up when you spam the same thing over and over in every thread.  "Larimer's Bitch" LOL.  The only interaction I have with the Larimer's is me constantly trying to get them to change their coin because it's not anti-fragile enough amongst a million other issues.  Proof of stake just doesn't work in the long run though, so you can now get back on topic to the subject of this thread instead of trying to constantly divert attention away from Ethereum.

Desperate, me???  ETH is going up right now despite of what is being said in this forum.  You think these boards affect the price of ETH?  With all those millions in volume?  Wow...  Didn't know you were that dumb.

You're the desperate one.  You think all your whining has some bearing on ETH's price.  LOL.

How's that BTS 'moon landing'?  Haha.

Agree with You!
r0ach hopes that his whining will change the ETH price, LOL, but from his topics just smelling like from shit. He is boring loser and sockpuppet of cryptohunter.

Cheers
legendary
May 18, 2016, 01:15:51 PM
Eth scammers flooding the forum with spam topics as usual trying to find someone to dump on:

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
May 18, 2016, 11:53:27 AM

You're getting desperate now to try and make this scamcoin go up when you spam the same thing over and over in every thread.  "Larimer's Bitch" LOL.  The only interaction I have with the Larimer's is me constantly trying to get them to change their coin because it's not anti-fragile enough amongst a million other issues.  Proof of stake just doesn't work in the long run though, so you can now get back on topic to the subject of this thread instead of trying to constantly divert attention away from Ethereum.

Desperate, me???  ETH is going up right now despite of what is being said in this forum.  You think these boards affect the price of ETH?  With all those millions in volume?  Wow...  Didn't know you were that dumb.

You're the desperate one.  You think all your whining has some bearing on ETH's price.  LOL.

How's that BTS 'moon landing'?  Haha.

May 18, 2016, 11:51:16 AM

Define long run.

Nope, I still don't own Eth Smiley
legendary
May 18, 2016, 11:46:14 AM

You're getting desperate now to try and make this scamcoin go up when you spam the same thing over and over in every thread.  "Larimer's Bitch" LOL.  The only interaction I have with the Larimer's is me constantly trying to get them to change their coin because it's not anti-fragile enough amongst a million other issues.  Proof of stake just doesn't work in the long run though, so you can now get back on topic to the subject of this thread instead of trying to constantly divert attention away from Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
May 18, 2016, 11:33:58 AM
Wow, he's really spamming that everywhere thinking it makes me "look bad" when my quote clearly says Bitshares proves the idea of a DAO is a bad idea because it worked like shit in Bitshares.  I used to argue with that "2kool4skewel/decentralizeEconomics" guy about which proof of stake system was better between NXT or Bitshares.  Once you're able to put together the big picture of how all the elements come together between technicals and economics, it turns out both are useless just like all proof of stake systems.  This is why Nick Szabo says he wishes Eth would stay on PoW.

Many people have made the mistake of thinking proof of stake had some type of merit, whether it's Gavin Andresen, Vitalik, me, whoever.  Although Eth is stuck between a rock and a hard place because they held an IPO, so now their coin will automatically be considered a failure if they stay on PoW and leak mined coins forever.

Thinking too highly of yourself now, ain't cha?

You don't deserve to be with those great men, even in a forum posting yourself beside their names...  You're nothing but a liar, a whiner and the Larimers' b*tch.

Btw...  How's that BTS 'moon landing' going?
Pages:
Jump to: