Pages:
Author

Topic: The first binary options broker on Bitcoin Cryptobo.com - page 2. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How is everything going with the site?
Activity: 17
Cryptobo.com is a HOAX, stay away from it!

1.- Where they get the Bitcoin price and the market movements is an absolute mystery (there is no Order Book).

2.- The 500 satoshis is just a bait, I'm not new to binary options, the first day I opened my account turned those 500 sats into 3,500 sats within 3 hours, thought this was a fair exchange, after doing the first deposit everything changed, been trading different days at different times over almost two month, sometimes have left days in between sessions just to calm down, but their scheme is always the same, the price changes against you the last fraction of second, making you lose by a few cents, and then goes back to its regular trend, I've seen this too many times, the price going backwards even more than $30 in the last second just a fraction of the time, and this violent "corrections" are not supported on any other exchange neither Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex nor Bithumb (yes, I'm a trader and keep my eyes on several exchanges at the same time).

3.-  Cryptobo.com besides working with a 20% advantage (nothing out of the usual for binary options on any exchange), the algorithm lets you win one or two trades in a row, to avoid being so obvious, then it steal from you the next few trades with their unbelievable "flash market corrections" system, making it almost impossible to recover the losses.

4.- Besides a few clowns who showed up on YouTube showing off their profits on Cryptobo.com, promoting the site and attracting naive people to this hoax, every other experience I have found online are like mine and ramzaboy, don't believe me? do your homework or giveaway your money.

Hope this post helps as many people as possible.

Peace!

Hello dear clients Cryptobo.com please allow us to comment on this claim.

1. The history of transactions is available in the "closed deals" menu. Yes there is not kept the whole story. But upon request, through technical support, you can be provided with a history of your trade for a specific deal.

2. The charts can not coincide with the Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex nor Bithumb exchanges simply because there is not a second update of the chart. And we have weighted average quotations with Yobit, Bittrex and Liqui that come in a minute update and the chart processes them and makes a second weighted average rate.
We do not have a difference between accounts, once you have opened and have bonus 500 satoshi or when you have entered your funds. Because the account is one!

3. We do not have any algorithms! On our platform, 100+ traders are trading simultaneously, the chart is the same for all, it can be checked by any convenient ways. We only monitoring the correct operation of the charts and if problems appear we eliminate them.

4. According to our data, the trader Ramzaboy withdrew money 3 times more than he made deposits. Where did we cheat him?

You can see in internet the data on our traffic. Daily on our platform trading 5-10 thousand people. If all that you described would be true and we cheated, then there would not be one of your comment but at least 100 times more.

But sometimes traders fail and, instead of accepting their mistake, they register accounts on this forum with the status of Newbie and with Activity: 1 and make anti-advertising. This is your right, but our customers always know that when applying for support, we always try to solve the problems that have arisen, you did not appeal to us in support, but came to write right here. Nickname Kaworu we also can't find on our base...

Thank you.

Just because its a newbie status doesn't mean they are not reliable? Think of it that we put up an account to air out our observations and complaints just to warn others who are putting their money on the line.

And maybe you can also explain now why did you blocked my account? I think you can see my nickname in your data base.

1.- Where they get the Bitcoin price and the market movements is an absolute mystery (there is no Order Book).

2.- The 500 satoshis is just a bait, I'm not new to binary options, the first day I opened my account turned those 500 sats into 3,500 sats within 3 hours, thought this was a fair exchange, after doing the first deposit everything changed, been trading different days at different times over almost two month, sometimes have left days in between sessions just to calm down, but their scheme is always the same, the price changes against you the last fraction of second, making you lose by a few cents, and then goes back to its regular trend, I've seen this too many times, the price going backwards even more than $30 in the last second just a fraction of the time, and this violent "corrections" are not supported on any other exchange neither Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex nor Bithumb (yes, I'm a trader and keep my eyes on several exchanges at the same time).

3.-  Cryptobo.com besides working with a 20% advantage (nothing out of the usual for binary options on any exchange), the algorithm lets you win one or two trades in a row, to avoid being so obvious, then it steal from you the next few trades with their unbelievable "flash market corrections" system, making it almost impossible to recover the losses.

4.- Besides a few clowns who showed up on YouTube showing off their profits on Cryptobo.com, promoting the site and attracting naive people to this hoax, every other experience I have found online are like mine and ramzaboy, don't believe me? do your homework or giveaway your money.

Peace!

I believe in your claimed! This guys even blocked my account because I was a winning trader and able to grow from a dying amount of bits to a profitable account. I believe I was able to exploit their cheating ways by observing their price fluctuation on the very milli- seconds and beat these clowns with their sudden manipulation of price.

If they can not cheat or control the price on a pair, what they will do is remove the pair that you have an advantage on and they will come up with a lot of excuses.

I remember observing BTCUSD and BTCCNY, They manipulate the BTCUSD because I think many are trading that pair than the BTCCNY. Traded the BTCCNY and if there is the "flash correction" on BTCUSD I can easily see it and what I'll do enter their "flash correction" to beat these clowns. Then after few days Cryptobo now will remove BTCCNY. Also, CADJPY they removed it because there is no violent corrections compare to the other pairs.

To cryptobo, if these claims are false then why did you blocked my account then?

@Kowaru, do you have other Binary options that you can recommend? 

Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Vires in numeris

Peace!

Hello dear clients Cryptobo.com please allow us to comment on this claim.

1. The history of transactions is available in the "closed deals" menu. Yes there is not kept the whole story. But upon request, through technical support, you can be provided with a history of your trade for a specific deal.

2. The charts can not coincide with the Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex nor Bithumb exchanges simply because there is not a second update of the chart. And we have weighted average quotations with Yobit, Bittrex and Liqui that come in a minute update and the chart processes them and makes a second weighted average rate.
We do not have a difference between accounts, once you have opened and have bonus 500 satoshi or when you have entered your funds. Because the account is one!

3. We do not have any algorithms! On our platform, 100+ traders are trading simultaneously, the chart is the same for all, it can be checked by any convenient ways. We only monitoring the correct operation of the charts and if problems appear we eliminate them.

4. According to our data, the trader Ramzaboy withdrew money 3 times more than he made deposits. Where did we cheat him?

You can see in internet the data on our traffic. Daily on our platform trading 5-10 thousand people. If all that you described would be true and we cheated, then there would not be one of your comment but at least 100 times more.

But sometimes traders fail and, instead of accepting their mistake, they register accounts on this forum with the status of Newbie and with Activity: 1 and make anti-advertising. This is your right, but our customers always know that when applying for support, we always try to solve the problems that have arisen, you did not appeal to us in support, but came to write right here. Nickname Kaworu we also can't find on our base...

Thank you.
Activity: 1

Peace!
I am just wondering... Why I can't enter your site anymore?  Huh is there a problem?
Be careful with this site! They are not transparent with their pricing! They just wont let you win. They will do something on a very millisecond to lose your trade even there is no fluctuation going on they will just do it so you will not win!!!

It's very interesting to hear from you, which made withdrawals on x3 from your deposit)

I apologize if I vented out my frustration like this. Maybe I am just disappointed because there are a lot of cases already that, even if i didn't see your price moves, and yet you just lose.

Anyways, a lesson learned. Need to improve on my skills especially on technical analysis. I've been trading binary options for 2 years, and these are not usual to me getting beaten by a very milliseconds at .00005.

We always listen to the words of our traders. You tried to trade on longer "Trading time"- 5min, 10min? For 60 seconds, deals are often unpredictably closed.

If it is not a secret, please tell us on what assets do you trade with other brokers?

Thank you

Thank you for listening! You guys are right!
I'm comfortable trading at 60 seconds.

It is my lack of preparedness during those times. I didn't notice the drastic change in volatility.

Same asset BTCUSD. 

Good site though! I enjoy trading here! Smiley
Vires in numeris
Be careful with this site! They are not transparent with their pricing! They just wont let you win. They will do something on a very millisecond to lose your trade even there is no fluctuation going on they will just do it so you will not win!!!

It's very interesting to hear from you, which made withdrawals on x3 from your deposit)

I apologize if I vented out my frustration like this. Maybe I am just disappointed because there are a lot of cases already that, even if i didn't see your price moves, and yet you just lose.

Anyways, a lesson learned. Need to improve on my skills especially on technical analysis. I've been trading binary options for 2 years, and these are not usual to me getting beaten by a very milliseconds at .00005.

We always listen to the words of our traders. You tried to trade on longer "Trading time"- 5min, 10min? For 60 seconds, deals are often unpredictably closed.

If it is not a secret, please tell us on what assets do you trade with other brokers?

Thank you

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
First Crybto Binary Options
We are opened! Wink

P.S. At the moment our profile has the title "Newbie" and we can not make a post with a full picture. As soon as our Position change to higher, the picture will appear automatically. You can help us by clicking on the button "Trust"
Nice one and I have been trading binary option for the past 5 years and betonmarket. I think binary option is very profitable and one has to understand how things work before venturing into it because it is very risky to emback on.  Therefore, I will encourage the op to create a knowllege base were people can learn on how to profit from binary option trading and if possible provided experts support to the clients.  Good luck.
Vires in numeris

Vires in numeris
Your first post image doesn't work properly.

Hello

Sorry it's because our status "Member"...
can you be more transparent with your pricing? Your platform is nice. But I observed something is not right... I have a lot of winning trades, but they just lose at the very split milliseconds... like... .005 difference? but during the trade it was breakeven or win... Angry

Hello.

Yes on our charts very rarely happens when the transactions are closed with a difference of 0.0005. BUT! You may notice that very often they are closed in favor of the trader! Please check in the trading history and you will notice that the your winning trades are also closed with a difference of 0.0005 points.

It depends on our supplier of charts- Yobit, Liqui, Bittrex.

Thanks

Hi! Thanks for responding. I understand. it is the very nature of binary options, the risk that I understand.

Anyways. Good site, and I hope you stay for good. More power to you guys! Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Your first post image doesn't work properly.
Vires in numeris
can you be more transparent with your pricing? Your platform is nice. But I observed something is not right... I have a lot of winning trades, but they just lose at the very split milliseconds... like... .005 difference? but during the trade it was breakeven or win... Angry

Hello.

Yes on our charts very rarely happens when the transactions are closed with a difference of 0.0005. BUT! You may notice that very often they are closed in favor of the trader! Please check in the trading history and you will notice that the your winning trades are also closed with a difference of 0.0005 points.

It depends on our supplier of charts- Yobit, Liqui, Bittrex.

Thanks
Good site. probably trade here. By the way we are you guys operating from?
Thanks!

We are a team of developers located in different places. In Lithuania, Russia, Switzerland and Ukraine

How do you get your bitcoin price? Thanks!
Vires in numeris
Thanks!

We are a team of developers located in different places. In Lithuania, Russia, Switzerland and Ukraine
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: