Pages:
Author

Topic: The first binary options broker on Bitcoin Cryptobo.com - page 4. (Read 3892 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Vires in numeris
Thank you all for your support. We are actively working on the completion of the platform, very soon will be an opening, we very much believe that you'll like it!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

How hard can it be to use bbcode? If it is real, i will be totally in. Even if I am a little doubt and your seriosity.  Let's see
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
What would be the purpose to post the image url ?

If you want to promote your upcoming service, you should start an announcement thread with proper explantions and documentation and if you really want to spread the news, go for a signature campaign and other bounties like facebook, twitter, etc. campaigns so that your new services will get popularized in more quicker time.

Indeed, as OP cannot yet post full photos, this does not really announce anything.

Anyway, from the title and photo, it is good too see that there is a binary option now based off cryptocurrency, I think it is about that this has happened and it could really be a hit if it is executed right. I think binary option is one of the more famous and more played gambling game.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 278
Smart World Global Token
If it's for real, it would be great.
We bitcoin user have been struggling to find even a proper binary option site and this a complete crypto oriented binary options is great.
I'd really be the first ones to try this.
Unlike secondstrade and others, the minimum bet is low so people would flood in to try it.
Vires in numeris

If you want to promote your upcoming service, you should start an announcement thread with proper explantions and documentation and if you really want to spread the news, go for a signature campaign and other bounties like facebook, twitter, etc. campaigns so that your new services will get popularized in more quicker time.

Yes, you are absolutely right, we are doing it. Here we create a topic that would receive feedback from people like you. We can't add a picture, it is not displayed. Could you please tell us what we should to do, that picture displayed on post? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Vires in numeris

Cryptobo is the first trading broker on options which provides its traders with an opportunity to gain profit by analyzing cryptocurrency pairs.

Cryptobo advantages:

- Access to trading 24/7, 365 days per year (cryptocurrency pairs are traded with no weekend breaks).

- After registration we present you 500 satoshi on real account, which can be replenished once every 24 hours. If you earn and overcame the amount of the minimum withdrawal, these funds can be withdraw.

- No minimum amount of deposit.

- Instant deposit.

- The minimum deal is 0.00000010 BTC, which is less than 0.01 $.

- Fast and convenient withdrawal up to 3 hours on any bitcoin wallet.

- No fee for withdrawal.

- No verification and request for documents for withdrawal of funds.

- Support 24/7 (Telegram, Skype, email, chat).

Become a successful Crypto investor with Cryptobo by starting to trade right now!

https://cryptobo.com/

Note: Citizens of the United States of America are restricted from performing trading activities on the platform due to U.S regulations by the CFTC.
Pages:
Jump to: