Pages:
Author

Topic: The first binary options broker on Bitcoin Cryptobo.com - page 3. (Read 3894 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Vires in numeris
Please return the refill button on the trading platform for 500 satoshi on real account, it's much more convenient and fast.

Hello. We removed this button because it was an action at the opening. You can now get an additional 500 satoshi by writing to us on the ticket and we will be happy to credit them to you.
Activity: 150
Bitcoiner
Affiliate program?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Please return the refill button on the trading platform for 500 satoshi on real account, it's much more convenient and fast.
Vires in numeris
We are open! Shocked
 Wink
Vires in numeris
This is not the first and not the only Binary options site for crypto and we all know it. The first one I saw was about three years back and there are currently three of them that I can come up with off the top of my head.

A five minutes Joomla site with the FREE kraken theme, come on?
Get it together guy, your last posts on your other account were more exciting and had less scam dripping off of them, lol.

Probably you did not have time to go to our trading platform and you made a conclusion about our website then immediately came out. We have been developing the platform for over half a year and are still working on improvements. We really want to make a quality product with convenient use for clients.

P.S. We do not have any accounts other than this. We are a group of developers who registered recently on this forum to promote our product to people.

And yes, we are not a scam =) Wellcome to our platform since August and see for yourself, we will be happy to see you!
Vires in numeris
This is not the first and not the only Binary options site for crypto and we all know it. The first one I saw was about three years back and there are currently three of them that I can come up with off the top of my head.

There are many binary options that provide for trading crypto-currency pairs. But there are none who accept only bitcoins, so their main direction is fiates. There are many trading platforms that accept bitcoins, which have binary trade functions, but these are not thematic binary options. You can send any site of supposedly binary options on the crypto currency and for each of them we will comment on why they are different and how we differ from them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

A five minutes Joomla site with the FREE kraken theme, come on?
Get it together guy, your last posts on your other account were more exciting and had less scam dripping off of them, lol.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Vires in numeris
Dear friends, before starting to develop our project, we carefully studied this market. And we can assure you that in the form in which our project is executed, we are the first in this segment.

We certainly know the whaleclub.co project. It's an excellent forex platform among the assets of which there are 6 basic crypto currency trading tools. There is a "leverage", "stop loss", "take profit", "margin" ... this is definitely FX. Yes, there is a "Turbo trading", which is a very simplified version of binary options with no minimum functionality.

Once again we apologize for the delay, we are working at full force. Now we are actively working on trading tools that would provide our clients with the widest choice of cryptocurrency pairs.
Vires in numeris
You should get back with full preparation if yur testing work is still pending as this will bring you in some unsatisfied customers for your website. You have just posted an image url while you could embed it at least.

At the moment our profile has the title "Newbie" and we can not make a post with a full picture. As soon as our Position change to higher, the picture will appear automatically. You can help us by clicking on the button "Trust"
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
where link youre site ?
and youre site only accepted bitcoin or another coin support too
if only accepted bitcoin is not first, because secondtrade 2015 is ready open binary option trading
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
I'm pretty sure that secondoptions and whaleclub exists...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
You should get back with full preparation if yur testing work is still pending as this will bring you in some unsatisfied customers for your website. You have just posted an image url while you could embed it at least.
Vires in numeris
Is this real or scam? I just sign up, but did not get any 500 satoshi for Bonus training on real account.

Currently we are finishing the last settings and testing the platform. 
Everything will work during this month.
We are very sorry for the delay Embarrassed
Activity: 194
Merit: 4
Is this real or scam? I just sign up, but did not get any 500 satoshi for Bonus training on real account.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

How hard can it be to use bbcode? If it is real, i will be totally in. Even if I am a little doubt and your seriosity.  Let's see

Thank you for your interest in our project. At the moment our profile has the title "Newbie" and we can not make a post with a full picture. As soon as our activity is over 50 messages, the picture will appear automatically. You can help us by clicking on the button "Trust"

A nice concept. What would be your source for the price data of cryptocurrencies. Is it just crypto/crypto or you would have the traditional pair as well?

It will be:

- Crypto/crypto, crypto/fiat
- Fiat/fiat
- Stocks
- Commodities
- Indices

Deposit and trading only on Bitcoin.

nice to know that there's another business that will allow fellow bitcoiners to do some trade with those types of trading so its not limited now for only alts as i knew that there's some site offer like this but im curious to see how this new one will survive.
Vires in numeris

How hard can it be to use bbcode? If it is real, i will be totally in. Even if I am a little doubt and your seriosity.  Let's see

Thank you for your interest in our project. At the moment our profile has the title "Newbie" and we can not make a post with a full picture. As soon as our activity is over 50 messages, the picture will appear automatically. You can help us by clicking on the button "Trust"

A nice concept. What would be your source for the price data of cryptocurrencies. Is it just crypto/crypto or you would have the traditional pair as well?

It will be:

- Crypto/crypto, crypto/fiat
- Fiat/fiat
- Stocks
- Commodities
- Indices

Deposit and trading only on Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Vires in numeris

Pages:
Jump to: