Pages:
Author

Topic: The Fucking Chinese - page 2. (Read 11771 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 09:58:25 AM
Previously, dogs eat in Korea. Yes, and it is too expensive. China is considered one of the great nations in the world. Long before China was a messy country for dictatorship. And now, China has grown tremendously and has become a thriving nation. They have enslaved their lives so that they can be paid and health detours.
Activity: 30
July 22, 2018, 07:18:48 AM
There is a huge gap between the poor and the rich, and now, we all know there are some documentaries about the living conditions and quality of life of some Chinese workers who work for a number of companies. the largest producers such as Foxcon or other companies. They have no choice but to find a good job and the Chinese government can blame and not be ordinary people but rather a human substitute.
Activity: 17
July 22, 2018, 04:13:55 AM
If it is accurate information then it is not fair. But you can give me more evidence
Activity: 25
July 22, 2018, 04:11:56 AM
They always put out nasty laws and reversed it for 3 days. I also can not understand what the Chinese government is thinking
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
July 22, 2018, 04:05:02 AM
I think the person is not exactly said "Fucking" but the Chinese people can say smart than others.

Not in Cryptocurrency, they also duplicate in metal terms, such as making cars, motors, building materials, heavy equipment such as dozers, exavators etc.
I'm not taking anyone's side here but the facts are so. Whaaaaaa !!
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 01:02:32 PM
Well, they Chinese always have a way to control the business, and I'm sure cina out from crypto market is part of their strategy, I do not know what the future Chinese people will do to crypto. They always try to put aside any possible business.
As far as I know, in my country, most wealthy businessmen are Chinese, or at least have Chinese blood.
Activity: 34
July 19, 2018, 12:58:51 PM
best are investment business. you can turn your 10$  into 1000$ 
i use to invest my money many times in hypes and i got nice profit. thats the way to live, but mining im sceptical about them
Activity: 34
July 19, 2018, 12:43:34 PM
Do you know the pollution china is facing?
let me explain it to you, China is not beautiful as it looks when you go there you will see people wearing masks due to the pollution.
Even at night it's not clear and 2/10 people die every year according to study, But Chinese gov don't care about this.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
June 26, 2018, 11:37:30 AM
My friend, in terms of mass production, no one can beat the chinese.
Keep trying.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 15, 2018, 11:14:09 PM
i use to invest my money many times in hypes and i got nice profit. thats the way to live, but mining im sceptical about them

I think Half the dirt in my house comes from China. They know the production of centuries ago.
Rawdog makes my heart beat hearts, I get faster just reading the post. You can feel the energy and the fragility. This is very fun.
I wonder when we will realize that we let the most important part of bitcoin go to a nation that we are not economically viable. I'm not angry, I'm just bitter, we do not spend more time as a country trying to improve mining technology than code. We've lost, we can never compete with China in mass production, ESP electronics.

My friend, in terms of mass production, no one can beat the chinese. I can say that with all certainty. I know there are also some other countries out there whose largest asset is their large population. However, they failed on exploiting on this. Perhaps it is also an additional hindrance that they are having a working democracy. Look at china. The government is very rich, in total control of everything in their country. The billions of people there are fully controlled by the government. Labor is dirt cheap.
Activity: 70
June 15, 2018, 10:58:36 PM

I think Half the dirt in my house comes from China. They know the production of centuries ago.
Rawdog makes my heart beat hearts, I get faster just reading the post. You can feel the energy and the fragility. This is very fun.
I wonder when we will realize that we let the most important part of bitcoin go to a nation that we are not economically viable. I'm not angry, I'm just bitter, we do not spend more time as a country trying to improve mining technology than code. We've lost, we can never compete with China in mass production, ESP electronics.
Activity: 26
June 15, 2018, 10:53:35 PM
China is considered as one of major country in this world. They mostly dominate Asian market in every areas.
Long back before China was a mess country because of dictator leadership.so it would make sense they are in the lead with bitcoin mining wince they have so many miners and cheap electricity as well to compliment their massive mining farm operations.
Activity: 81
June 15, 2018, 10:04:30 PM
Such title for a topic is a little sad. China  having a huge volume of bitcoin brings big impact to bitcoin economy and they have the power at their disposal to create a price meltdown that can bring down the price to 100$ each if all of Chine dumps their bitcoin in the market And another thing is that CHina will launch their prototype fiat digital currency this September and it will bring more bitcoin dumps and a possible price drop at 500$ each.
Activity: 93
June 15, 2018, 04:52:36 PM
We all know there are some documentaries about the living conditions and quality of life of some Chinese workers who work for some of the biggest manufacturing companies like Foxcon or others. They have enslaved their lives to be able to get paid and health detours. They have no other choice to find a good job and it is a Chinese government can blame and not normal people anymore but like a robot as a substitute for humans. Cool
Activity: 106
June 07, 2018, 12:36:10 PM
Wow!  Those damn chinamen kick serious ass. 

Those Swedish pussies at KnC miner look like silly little bitches with their garbage Neptune mining junk.  They don't understand shit about business and now they are driven away as another non-competitive clunk.

Those shrewd Jews can squeeze a penny until Lincoln screams, but Spondoolies couldn't stay competitive against the hyper efficient Chinese manufacturing.

Survival of the fittest my friend.  The Jews and Swedes are OUT OF BUSINESS because the fucking Chinese kicked their asses. 
What the hell is this post about?
And where are your proofs?

I just found out
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 12:34:52 PM
That is why China now owns the Bitcoin.  Fucking Chinese.  

Why so grim? You just need to learn to love them. They love raw dogs after all...
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/dogs5-e1459835985940.jpg
[Possibly disturbing image warning]
WTF!!!? This is fucking outrageous!  Is that really what I think it is?  Raw Dog?  I knew those fucking Chinese were crazy.

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/dogs5-e1459835985940.jpg

So? They need to feed a population of a Billion people and if you can chose to die from hunger or eat a RawDog, you would also go for the raw dog. Nice troll you got going here, I think this one will get a lot more attention than the others. Here we have some racism and all the controversial things in one thread, so it's bound to ruffle some feathers. ^smile^

Good pic ^smile^

It's not an excuse, just like it's not an excuse to create massive amounts of pollution in the air because "there's a lot of people", or paying shit tier salaries because "there's a lot of people". It's always this ridiculous "there's a lot of people" excuse.

If there's a lot of people, first of all, people should stop having kids, if they can't find ways to properly manage resources and stop pumping insane amounts of shit in the air, but then again, their government is fucked. The west is heaven compared to china.

WTF?  Those dogs don't look good to eat at all.  Whould you eat a dog to save money and buy more bitcoin?  I'd rather spend the money for real meat.  Chinese will do anything to get more bitcoin.

wowww dude this is too much for me D:
wow.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
June 07, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

Those Swedish pussies at KnC miner look like silly little bitches with their garbage Neptune mining junk.  They don't understand shit about business and now they are driven away as another non-competitive clunk.

Those shrewd Jews can squeeze a penny until Lincoln screams, but Spondoolies couldn't stay competitive against the hyper efficient Chinese manufacturing.

Survival of the fittest my friend.  The Jews and Swedes are OUT OF BUSINESS because the fucking Chinese kicked their asses. 

yep, i don't get it too. lol

look at the news https://btcmanager.com/hyperchain-becomes-the-first-quasi-unicorn-in-the-chinese-blockchain-sector/

come on..
Hate does not require understanding. In fact it is almost exclusively practiced by the ignorant.   Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
June 07, 2018, 12:16:08 PM
China is considered as one of major country in this world. They mostly dominate Asian market in every areas.
Long back before China was a mess country because of dictator leadership. There was a huge gap between the poor and the rich, though it's still happens until now but it's getting better. And now, China make a huge development and become arising power country.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 12:16:08 PM

yep, i don't get it too. lol

look at the news https://btcmanager.com/hyperchain-becomes-the-first-quasi-unicorn-in-the-chinese-blockchain-sector/

come on..
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
June 07, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

chines the world second good suppliers and controlling the world market. and now emerging as world number one. how can you say that they do not know way business.

Jesus Christ lad, that's the exact opposite of what he wrote, put a little effort in reading before replying (to post from 2016 btw).

We all know you want to bump your post count but have some standards.
Pages:
Jump to: