Pages:
Author

Topic: The Fucking Chinese - page 3. (Read 11770 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
Wow!  Those damn chinamen kick serious ass. 

Those Swedish pussies at KnC miner look like silly little bitches with their garbage Neptune mining junk.  They don't understand shit about business and now they are driven away as another non-competitive clunk.

Those shrewd Jews can squeeze a penny until Lincoln screams, but Spondoolies couldn't stay competitive against the hyper efficient Chinese manufacturing.

Survival of the fittest my friend.  The Jews and Swedes are OUT OF BUSINESS because the fucking Chinese kicked their asses. 
chines the world second good suppliers and controlling the world market. and now emerging as world number one. how can you say that they do not know way business.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:14:06 AM
Just because you come from the oldest culture in the world, doesn't mean you can come spit on my carpet. They just can't control themselves.  It's disgusting actually.  I don't think the sign really help too much.  Chinese are going to spit anyway.  Keeping them in China is the only way to stop it.
Activity: 84
June 03, 2018, 06:02:04 AM
That's not an issue either.  Why would they confiscate every piece of hardware?  Even if they wanted to,  how would they do it? But Chinese is not just one of the leading nations, they are the leader.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 12:20:45 PM
lol
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
June 03, 2018, 03:06:56 AM
That is why China now owns the Bitcoin.  Fucking Chinese.  

Why so grim? You just need to learn to love them. They love raw dogs after all...
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/dogs5-e1459835985940.jpg
[Possibly disturbing image warning]
WTF!!!? This is fucking outrageous!  Is that really what I think it is?  Raw Dog?  I knew those fucking Chinese were crazy.

So? They need to feed a population of a Billion people and if you can chose to die from hunger or eat a RawDog, you would also go for the raw dog. Nice troll you got going here, I think this one will get a lot more attention than the others. Here we have some racism and all the controversial things in one thread, so it's bound to ruffle some feathers. ^smile^

Good pic ^smile^

It's not an excuse, just like it's not an excuse to create massive amounts of pollution in the air because "there's a lot of people", or paying shit tier salaries because "there's a lot of people". It's always this ridiculous "there's a lot of people" excuse.

If there's a lot of people, first of all, people should stop having kids, if they can't find ways to properly manage resources and stop pumping insane amounts of shit in the air, but then again, their government is fucked. The west is heaven compared to china.

WTF?  Those dogs don't look good to eat at all.  Whould you eat a dog to save money and buy more bitcoin?  I'd rather spend the money for real meat.  Chinese will do anything to get more bitcoin.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
February 24, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

Chinese poeple are so clever they are all emmitate almost all the good brand name company products in the wolrd and sell it in a low price. They dont care in other people they care only for money i know that because i been working in china before all they care is about money and gambling they dont care even there family.
Activity: 719
Merit: 10
ORBIS PLATFORM
February 22, 2018, 12:20:04 PM
which of course chinese people work hard, so I'm not surprised they have the biggest miners group
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
February 21, 2018, 09:16:54 AM
Well, if you can't beat them, join them.
Activity: 418
Merit: 265
February 21, 2018, 08:46:38 AM
I think they will move elsewhere like in Russia or Africa. Everything in China is getting more expensive nowadays. The problem also with the Chinese was that they were using chinese subsidy to fund their bitcoin operation.

Bitmain has already plans to moved outside of China to continue their mining. Because they know sooner or later their government will clampdown on the mining industry to they are thinking of their options.

I don't think that they will go to Russia though, they are also anti-crypto. They would go to somewhere isolated like Iceland or Switzerland. Countries that are friendly.

He can set up his rigs in my back garden if he gives me a cut.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
February 20, 2018, 06:13:14 AM
I think they will move elsewhere like in Russia or Africa. Everything in China is getting more expensive nowadays. The problem also with the Chinese was that they were using chinese subsidy to fund their bitcoin operation.

Bitmain has already plans to moved outside of China to continue their mining. Because they know sooner or later their government will clampdown on the mining industry to they are thinking of their options.

I don't think that they will go to Russia though, they are also anti-crypto. They would go to somewhere isolated like Iceland or Switzerland. Countries that are friendly.
Activity: 366
February 20, 2018, 05:27:10 AM
I never complain the Chinese, because they're the one who were contributing good to the growth of cryptocurrency. In between issues from governments arise, but soon it gets resolved. Even after several regulatory acts Chinese serve the growth of bitcoin which is the base of the cryptocurrency network.
Activity: 5
February 20, 2018, 05:26:35 AM
Activity: 286
Merit: 8
February 20, 2018, 05:22:12 AM
In early January, a copy of the document appeared on the Internet, in which the Chinese regulator directly points to the need to stop mining in the country (creation) of bitcoins - because of "consuming huge amounts of electricity and fueling speculation with virtual currencies". This may include, in particular, the direct restriction of the supply of electricity to the miners. In China, almost 80% of the world's mining capacities are located, and their closure can seriously affect the market of bitcoins. The Wall Street Journal writes that it is known about the regulator's demand and what consequences it may have.
Because the Chinese government needs financial market stability, The government supports the development of blockchain technology,But mining is not suitable for domestic regulatory policies,And China's electricity price is not cheap,Do not underestimate China,But the community should have confidence in this,Respect the Chinese market you will gain
Activity: 13
February 20, 2018, 05:12:26 AM
In early January, a copy of the document appeared on the Internet, in which the Chinese regulator directly points to the need to stop mining in the country (creation) of bitcoins - because of "consuming huge amounts of electricity and fueling speculation with virtual currencies". This may include, in particular, the direct restriction of the supply of electricity to the miners. In China, almost 80% of the world's mining capacities are located, and their closure can seriously affect the market of bitcoins. The Wall Street Journal writes that it is known about the regulator's demand and what consequences it may have.
Activity: 98
February 18, 2018, 05:07:29 AM
Frankly speaking i would prefer Chinese control over bitcoin rather than jews or americans controlling it I.e if someone has to control it (mining).
Maybe it's not a good idea for one particular government to control it? Let the market itself control it, people and investors who invest in it. That's fair, so that there wouldn't be direct control.
Activity: 238
April 07, 2017, 05:46:58 PM
Wow!  Those damn chinamen kick serious ass.  

Those Swedish pussies at KnC miner look like silly little bitches with their garbage Neptune mining junk.  They don't understand shit about business and now they are driven away as another non-competitive clunk.

Those shrewd Jews can squeeze a penny until Lincoln screams, but Spondoolies couldn't stay competitive against the hyper efficient Chinese manufacturing.

Survival of the fittest my friend.  The Jews and Swedes are OUT OF BUSINESS because the fucking Chinese kicked their asses.  
What the hell is this post about?
And where are your proofs?
I would say im feeling the same like kryptqnick,you are talking some shit.
But where are the proofs? can you provide any,or it is just talking without any sense?
What?! are you fucking stupid?  You didn't know that Spondoolies is dead as a stump?  Here is your proof: https://www.facebook.com/spondooliestech/  You didn't know that KnC Miner is bankrupt?  Here's your proof: http://www.coindesk.com/kncminer-declares-bankruptcy-cites-upcoming-bitcoin-subsidy-halving/

Those fucking Chinese made mince-meat out of those chumps.  Jews and Swedes don't understand shit about efficiency.  Those Spondoolies machines were built to run for 10 years.  super good quality.  Too bad the useful life was only 2 years.  China knows how to get things done for less.  

What is so exciting about this news?

Look around you man. It is everything made in China.

No surpirse made in China mining machine have won the battle
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 07, 2017, 05:20:34 PM
Frankly speaking i would prefer Chinese control over bitcoin rather than jews or americans controlling it I.e if someone has to control it (mining).
When I first read your statement, I was wondering why did you say that? But I realize one thing, I found out that nothings wrong if China is one of the country who will take control in terms of the average and percentage of owning a mining farm of bitcoin in the entire world. Maybe because they're place was a perfect one to be build on and the electricity was a totally free of charge too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 31, 2017, 04:56:12 AM
chinese are the market leaders today especially in cheap stuffs.Nothing surprise for them being no.1 in ASICs manufacture.So they dominate mining and through it, they dominate the bitcoin world.
yes China has the most powerful human and material resources around the earth cheap things often are made in China
Just like As China's mining machine Smiley
China has a cap on electricity costs so energy isn't only cheap but it caps out so you'll never compete.
Yet the pollution just keeps coming even after the cap is reached. 
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
March 29, 2017, 04:16:34 AM
chinese are the market leaders today especially in cheap stuffs.Nothing surprise for them being no.1 in ASICs manufacture.So they dominate mining and through it, they dominate the bitcoin world.
yes China has the most powerful human and material resources around the earth cheap things often are made in China
Just like As China's mining machine Smiley
China has a cap on electricity costs so energy isn't only cheap but it caps out so you'll never compete.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
March 29, 2017, 03:32:24 AM
Wow!  Those damn chinamen kick serious ass.  

Those Swedish pussies at KnC miner look like silly little bitches with their garbage Neptune mining junk.  They don't understand shit about business and now they are driven away as another non-competitive clunk.

Survival of the fittest my friend.  The Jews and Swedes are OUT OF BUSINESS because the fucking Chinese kicked their asses.  
What the hell is this post about?
And where are your proofs?
I would say im feeling the same like kryptqnick,you are talking some shit.
But where are the proofs? can you provide any,or it is just talking without any sense?
What?! are you fucking stupid?  You didn't know that Spondoolies is dead as a stump?  Here is your proof: https://www.facebook.com/spondooliestech/  You didn't know that KnC Miner is bankrupt?  Here's your proof: http://www.coindesk.com/kncminer-declares-bankruptcy-cites-upcoming-bitcoin-subsidy-halving/

Those fucking Chinese made mince-meat out of those chumps.  Jews and Swedes don't understand shit about efficiency.  Those Spondoolies machines were built to run for 10 years.  super good quality.  Too bad the useful life was only 2 years.  China knows how to get things done for less.  

Now it's clear luckily ive read comments. Looks like the chinese are trying to take over Bitcoin and they're leveling up their military power then started invading some islands . The sleeping dragon is awake.
Pages:
Jump to: