Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 105. (Read 119586 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 18, 2016, 02:55:57 AM
but to me, as i guess bitcoin will still exist in the future.
but it can not replace "real money". but it will be a role model for all altcoin.

You can't assure that because bitcoin comes with mBtc, Btc, uBtc, and kBtc. This coins can be manufactured in the future and be convertible to bitcoin online. There's still a chance that some company will make a coin for bitcoins. Although if this happens, the question will be where's the fiat money we have at the present are going to be in the future?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 17, 2016, 04:09:29 PM
Nobody will know what the future will be and that is normal because Bitcoin is a curreny and you never know what will happen with Bitcoin later in the future because it is always changing.
So sometimes you have to take some risks with Bitcoin so you can make later more money with it.
But I think now everyone knows that the future of bitcoin is better and more better than dollar etc, as a day is coming when everyone will use it for their payment internationally because of its attractive features and high restrictions with other currency.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
April 17, 2016, 12:56:48 PM
Future for bitcoin always looks prosperous because it is innovative and is always changing. Meaning it is never the same the day before so that keeps it fresh and new users to it will see that. That is the reason I think bitcoin will always appeal to the public because it is new to them and want to know more about it, if it is increasing in value that is.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
April 17, 2016, 12:54:07 PM
The immediate future is adding segwit into the main net. Segwit has already proved that it can deal with 2MB+ blocks, so once we add this, we'll also have schnorr signatures, which means even more scalability, more privacy, and lightning network will be ready to be deployed.
Future is looking better than ever in the history of Bitcoin. Im buying as much as humanly possible.
Activity: 812
April 17, 2016, 10:18:52 AM
but it can not replace "real money". but it will be a role model for all altcoin.

We don't know whether the value of bitcoin will be higher or lower in future but one thing is for sure that it will survive, and if we see good price at the time of halving then future would be really good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 17, 2016, 10:12:10 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 16, 2016, 11:23:30 AM
The future of bitcoin in my view is bright, because Bitcoin is a future currency, in the coming year, everyone will see bitcoin will be the rock online currency, because now most of the online currencies are here, but Bitcoin is the best in all over, it is clear to say in the coming 10 year, Bitcoin has a great place in this world.   

I think so too, but i believe it need some time to happen as you noticed, may be 10 years or more. Bitcoin is already successful currency till now and it's growing up daily, so we guess it's having shining future surely.

future of bitcoin would be the payment highway for all, and many states legalize bitcoin, then bitcoin will have a good future, so it will be a lot of startups and companies engaged in bitcoin..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 15, 2016, 11:48:52 AM
The future of bitcoin in my view is bright, because Bitcoin is a future currency, in the coming year, everyone will see bitcoin will be the rock online currency, because now most of the online currencies are here, but Bitcoin is the best in all over, it is clear to say in the coming 10 year, Bitcoin has a great place in this world.   

I think so too, but i believe it need some time to happen as you noticed, may be 10 years or more. Bitcoin is already successful currency till now and it's growing up daily, so we guess it's having shining future surely.
Activity: 1204
April 15, 2016, 11:45:02 AM
Bitcoin will become global currency.
Bitcoin can be use as payment in everywhere, like shops, stores. groceries, gas, transportation, and other places.
Everyone has their own bitcoin wallet, and we can do transfer/transaction easier.
you're right, but it bitcoin increasingly growing, the same as the process of evolution is growing little by little and I feel that people have started to realize how easy it is to use the centrality and bitcoin so this might be something good for bitcoin in the future
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 15, 2016, 11:18:53 AM
The future of bitcoin in my view is bright, because Bitcoin is a future currency, in the coming year, everyone will see bitcoin will be the rock online currency, because now most of the online currencies are here, but Bitcoin is the best in all over, it is clear to say in the coming 10 year, Bitcoin has a great place in this world.    I guess bitcoins will be the best currency ever.
Activity: 364
April 15, 2016, 10:35:43 AM
- snip -
can you tell me how many people you know that are aware about bitcoins? The popularity of bitcoin is only on paper and not in real world,so stop dream and believe in a reality.
It doesn't matter how many people you know, knew or aware of Bitcoin. If people around you don't even care about Bitcoin, why do you think it is not known or are not widespread? You are being narrow-minded, IMO.
To predict the future of Bitcoin is almost impossible, because you have to know that Bitcoin is a currency and that is really hard to predict for what is going to happen with the value.
So you have to take some risks if you are planning to buy or sell your coins.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
April 15, 2016, 08:04:26 AM
- snip -
can you tell me how many people you know that are aware about bitcoins? The popularity of bitcoin is only on paper and not in real world,so stop dream and believe in a reality.
It doesn't matter how many people you know, knew or aware of Bitcoin. If people around you don't even care about Bitcoin, why do you think it is not known or are not widespread? You are being narrow-minded, IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 15, 2016, 07:43:30 AM
The future of bitcoin will not be bad, but it will have a successful future, a number of other crypto currencies are trying to compete bitcoin in order to take its place but they will fail and bitcoin will remain No.1 in all of them.

When it comes to crypto I think bitcoin is the best and there is no competitor for bitcoin at present and it will be never in future too, so i think the future of bitcoin is pretty safe.

not just save it will be prime in some field
for me it will be good to achieve replacement for paypal
Activity: 490
April 14, 2016, 11:23:36 PM
Bitcoin will become global currency.
Bitcoin can be use as payment in everywhere, like shops, stores. groceries, gas, transportation, and other places.
Everyone has their own bitcoin wallet, and we can do transfer/transaction easier.
Activity: 812
April 14, 2016, 05:52:05 PM
The future of bitcoin will not be bad, but it will have a successful future, a number of other crypto currencies are trying to compete bitcoin in order to take its place but they will fail and bitcoin will remain No.1 in all of them.
i agree with your opinion, bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that people are interested in and i think it will be definitely the strongest money on the whole earth in the future

i think the future of bitcoin is really bright because people will want to make as much money from it as possible thus putting their money into it and making it even more popular than dollar

Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 14, 2016, 04:29:09 PM
i agree with your opinion, bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that people are interested in and i think it will be definitely the strongest money on the whole earth in the future

i think the future of bitcoin is really bright because people will want to make as much money from it as possible thus putting their money into it and making it even more popular than dollar
Activity: 798
April 14, 2016, 04:15:30 PM

When it comes to crypto I think bitcoin is the best and there is no competitor for bitcoin at present and it will be never in future too, so i think the future of bitcoin is pretty safe.
Activity: 672
April 14, 2016, 04:07:08 PM
Activity: 676
April 14, 2016, 03:30:52 PM
Nobody will know what the future will be and that is normal because Bitcoin is a curreny and you never know what will happen with Bitcoin later in the future because it is always changing.
So sometimes you have to take some risks with Bitcoin so you can make later more money with it.

Price fluctuatoin will always follow bitcoin, and the future of bitcoin will depend on the value that it will be holding in future, if price drops then we will loose many users.

So the future of bitcoin depends mainly on it's speculative value? This is not what BTC was intended to be. There are other factors, that can affect BTC popularity and help it's wide adoption.
Activity: 868
April 14, 2016, 02:34:33 PM

Price fluctuatoin will always follow bitcoin, and the future of bitcoin will depend on the value that it will be holding in future, if price drops then we will loose many users.
Jump to: