Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 109. (Read 119586 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 30, 2016, 06:53:02 AM
the future of bitcoin is definitely bright right now as more companies are getting interested in it right now, i hope there will be a big increase

also i think that more people will start using it more often and more shops will accept it

For sure in the years to come more and more people and companies will use bitcoin and adapt them.
We just need to wait for the developers to fixed some problems with the bottle neck that is happening so that more will use bitcoin.
The future for Bitcoin is really unpredictable and that can be very bad, and it will be so nice if the value of Bitcoin can rise in the future so we can have some profit.
I also think that there will be more stores that is going to accept Bitcoin more and that Bitcoin is also more use, But lets see and wait.
Activity: 364
March 30, 2016, 06:22:22 AM
A lot has change since bitcoin was introduce and they say that bitcoin is a failed experiment but look at it now its still used by people and more and more are coming,the future of bitcoin is still good.

Yeah we will find more users in future when bitcoin gets more popular, its just a matter of time and the scenario will be different in future, bitcoin will be unstoppable in future.
It is very hard to know what the future will be and that can be very bad because on some moments you never know what to do and that can be risky also.
So the best thing that you can do is just sell it when you think that you can make a lot of profit with it, but it needs time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 30, 2016, 04:28:47 AM
the future of bitcoin is definitely bright right now as more companies are getting interested in it right now, i hope there will be a big increase

also i think that more people will start using it more often and more shops will accept it

For sure in the years to come more and more people and companies will use bitcoin and adapt them.
We just need to wait for the developers to fixed some problems with the bottle neck that is happening so that more will use bitcoin.
Activity: 420
March 30, 2016, 03:06:13 AM

Yeah, since bitcoin is already known worldwide now, it is only a matter of time for shops and peoples to use bitcoin for transaction.

We will have to wait for that time to come first. It's still a long way to go.

And halving is close, if halving make bitcoin's price increase so high. It will make people notice that bitcoin is really good for investment and the future of bitcoin will be good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 30, 2016, 02:52:11 AM

Yeah, since bitcoin is already known worldwide now, it is only a matter of time for shops and peoples to use bitcoin for transaction.

We will have to wait for that time to come first. It's still a long way to go.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2016, 02:25:53 AM
we can find a fabulous growth of bitcoin in future.. more and more users wish to join in bitcoin nowadays... so when the number of users increase, the demand for bitcoin automatically increases... so bitcoin future will be evergreen,...
but if more and more users they should help with the buying bitcoin. different if more and more users but only relying on free bitcoin. such as the increasing number of members in this forum.
Its just matter of time, if your city has many shops that accepting bitcoin, surely people around there will use bitcoin too. Free bitcoin usually be used as a start step to get into bitcoin, and if they have felt the advantages of it, they will buy. No doubt about it.
pretty much bitcoin users in the city even my country. so i think only store that knows about the internet that will make the store and accept bitcoin payments. nah store like that I mean, but still rare. there are only a few, it was only able to buy credit. I hope the next few years, all the shops in the world can accept bitcoin payments Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
March 29, 2016, 02:37:27 PM
Bitcoin's future will surely be working up to a bright one. The price keeps growing. Slowly but surely, we can become the best if we just focus on what we have to do.

In fact, I do not want the price to rise too quickly. I just need it to rise on average 1% a week, or 67% a year.
Bitcoin prices is not based on any business nor just based on only one group of people. We can not predict when some people would like to invest in to bitcoin or how any new business would make more demand for bitcoin among people. It is obvious for any commodity get trading, jumping it's value overnight.
Activity: 924
March 29, 2016, 02:29:26 PM

Yes I think that day will come soon where we would be able to buy almost anything using bitcoins as we will find many users and many shops accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 29, 2016, 01:56:56 PM

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
March 29, 2016, 01:50:04 PM
I think it has a very good future overall, I see it being used more widely than it is being used currently, Getting more mainstream and top market adoption and becoming bigger and better overtime. if everything goes as it's moving now it will be a top digital currency.

Yeah i think more businesses will start using bitcoin and we will find more user adoption in future and that will take bitcoin to much higher level with higher price.
not just the business but the shops will also start accepting bitcoin. someday all online stores will accept and use bitcoin, just like paypal
Activity: 798
March 29, 2016, 01:37:49 PM
Maybe we should concentrate on how we can bring investors here, instead of we talking about price predictions.. What we can do for bitcoin and how we can make better monetization on this forum? Bitcoin is already best money we have. We only need more people involved.
yes,that's correct,that was the point. i'm boring to see people her talk about bitcoin price,dump,pump or sell and buy. they have no more theme,yes you are right,we must concentrate to making way to bring investor and expert involved bitcoin for better future.

Do you really think that its that easy to bring investors? Investors will invest their money only if they have faith in bitcoins, or else they would simply invest in some other products.
Activity: 630
March 29, 2016, 01:36:27 PM
The halving is going to be interesting as it will have a definite say in the future of BTC.
Activity: 464
March 29, 2016, 01:32:50 PM
Maybe we should concentrate on how we can bring investors here, instead of we talking about price predictions.. What we can do for bitcoin and how we can make better monetization on this forum? Bitcoin is already best money we have. We only need more people involved.
yes,that's correct,that was the point. i'm boring to see people her talk about bitcoin price,dump,pump or sell and buy. they have no more theme,yes you are right,we must concentrate to making way to bring investor and expert involved bitcoin for better future.
Activity: 672
March 29, 2016, 12:03:28 PM
I think it has a very good future overall, I see it being used more widely than it is being used currently, Getting more mainstream and top market adoption and becoming bigger and better overtime. if everything goes as it's moving now it will be a top digital currency.

Yeah i think more businesses will start using bitcoin and we will find more user adoption in future and that will take bitcoin to much higher level with higher price.
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
March 29, 2016, 11:51:15 AM
Activity: 308
March 29, 2016, 11:47:43 AM
Activity: 742
March 29, 2016, 11:41:57 AM
The future of Bitcoin is promising, because already this powerful crypto currency is growing up daily, having a good motivated community and also a price going up and will be stable soon as expected
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
March 29, 2016, 11:31:30 AM
Despite the critics, bitcoins continue to grow in popularity worldwide. Juniper Research said there were 1.3 million bitcoin users last year, and it estimates there will be 4.7 million users by the end of 2017.
So no matter what government do , bitcoins will grow.

Where is the link to that article. I do not believe there are 1.3 million peoples using Bitcoin.
I think there is no way to predict how many the bitcoin user is, since the anonymity of bitcoin transaction itself. Even if they just counted on the number of wallet that is being used, it won't be accurate since there is a possibility for one user having more than 5 wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
March 29, 2016, 10:22:29 AM
Despite the critics, bitcoins continue to grow in popularity worldwide. Juniper Research said there were 1.3 million bitcoin users last year, and it estimates there will be 4.7 million users by the end of 2017.

Where is the link to that article. I do not believe there are 1.3 million peoples using Bitcoin.
Activity: 243
March 29, 2016, 10:17:41 AM
Jump to: