Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 119554 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 28, 2018, 02:13:49 PM
For me, the future of bitcoin, for now, is to become acceptable to any countries, people, establishment and government sectors. Yes, we know that the bitcoin community is growing very big, but there are also plenty of issues that are now happing to bitcoin. Many states are now prohibiting bitcoin, some people still bitcoin is a kind of scam or fraud and also the establishment that are now creating their own cryptocurrency. But even there are plenty of issues are now happening bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency and I think they are only bashing bitcoin because they know that bitcoin’s future is bright.  Smiley

Exactly. First Bitcoin needs to become accepted as a means of payment worldwide for it to succeed and have a bright future. Because, if most governments turn themselves against the pioneer cryptocurrency, then it won't be able to grow both in terms of usage and adoption. Now that Bitcoin has been growing at a fast pace, governments have been racing to regulate it and in the worst cases ban it, as they see it as a threat to their current monetary system. Last year, marked Bitcoin's outstanding growth over the cryptocurrency market.

Therefore, if governments start accepting Bitcoin within their regions, by taxing it or other means, then the growth of the cryptocurrency would become accelerated, and its future would be a very bright one. I believe that as more people join Bitcoin, it will become stronger and unstoppable, leaving governments with no choice but to join this movement that's about to change finance in ways it was never thought possible. Bitcoin's supply is limited, and if demand increases at a fast pace, we'll be able to see positive results in the future. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 02:56:20 PM
Bitcoin fills a big need for people, it allows online transactions with simplicity and with no restrictions or high fees. I think depending on that it should have good success and increased adoption at least on the global transactions field.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 02:51:31 PM
The future in bitcoin is very exciting. Eventhough its price is very unpredictable or not stable, you still has an assurance that bitcoin will pump up; its value and price.
It means bitcoin's future price is always at the best price at the end of the year.
Yes there is no doubt because all of us are aware of it that how honorable currency bitcoin has become. In very short time bitcoin has gain high attention of all the users. Bitcoin has very demanded occupations of all crypto currency market. At right now time everyone know about the famous profitable currency which is bitcoin only, so I can clearly imagine and I can see how bright future bitcoin is going to have.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
March 27, 2018, 03:52:02 AM
The future in bitcoin is very exciting. Eventhough its price is very unpredictable or not stable, you still has an assurance that bitcoin will pump up; its value and price.
It means bitcoin's future price is always at the best price at the end of the year.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
March 27, 2018, 02:25:35 AM
Bitcoin's future is a brighter future because Bitcoin can make transactions in the world very easily, that the governments of the country have realized the value of bitcoins, they are declaring legalization in their country because it is very easy to deal with Bitcoin, most of the banks are currently using Bitcoin Encouraging people to deal because Bitcoin transactions are a lot more beneficial for banks, but banks have been trading through different cuts, but now they want to have all transactions through Bitcoin,

So I think Bitcoin's future is a bright one, I hope the future will be the bright future for those who have been working with Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
March 27, 2018, 01:12:23 AM
Be that as it may, without a doubt later on they will consider that bitcoin is an intense money with an awesome administration that you will appreciate it. Allows simply sit tight for it, the appropriation is the primary concern to do by individuals such a significant number of will get into connected with bitcoin. What's more, once those enormous establishments will see the request of bitcoin and industry of it is huge they will embrace it.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 12:41:17 AM
That future still remains the same as it was 1 year ago and that it will rule the world economy one day.

We can't predict the future of bitcoin but as I can see, bitcoin has many potential and like what many said, it will surely rule the world economy. No doubt about it.
Activity: 93
March 26, 2018, 11:53:39 PM
I see it as new way of transaction and storing assets and it can greatly help us in innovating our current life. There will always be a new thing that arise in the bitcoin industry and cryptocurrency and continue its growth and improving its system that can help us in our daily life in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 01:37:52 PM
Bitcoin has great future, no doubt. many countries using bitcoin as payment system, and blockchain technology is going to high level in different sectors and govt. organisation also going to start blockchain technology, so bitcoin also a part of it .
Activity: 224
March 24, 2018, 01:21:40 PM
The future of Bitcoin is very Shiny.Bitcoin has made its future bright own self.from the beginning of Bitcoin invention,Bitcoin is progressing very fast and in future it will continue its progress.that's why the future of Bitcoin is very bright.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 01:06:44 PM
i think no one knos  about the real future of bitcoin, but as my own prediction, the future of bitcoin will still great, as time goes by i predict that bitcoin will go more popular.
Activity: 210
March 23, 2018, 01:04:04 PM
If some people saying that bitcoin will not last long, does is not true. Bitcoin have a lot of backer, there is millions of money being invested by a person so bitcoin wont fall. That is the future of bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
March 23, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
For me, the future of bitcoin, for now, is to become acceptable to any countries, people, establishment and government sectors. Yes, we know that the bitcoin community is growing very big, but there are also plenty of issues that are now happing to bitcoin. Many states are now prohibiting bitcoin, some people still bitcoin is a kind of scam or fraud and also the establishment that are now creating their own cryptocurrency. But even there are plenty of issues are now happening bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency and I think they are only bashing bitcoin because they know that bitcoin’s future is bright.  Smiley
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
March 23, 2018, 02:04:41 AM
The company and management of bitcoin has a great futurein our society because as the years passed by the demand is continuously increasing. Therefore the huge market value is waiting for them in future.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 22, 2018, 01:26:17 PM
Bitcoin has a lot of potential as it is simply better than fiat currency. The only reason the price has been declining is because of the lack of understanding of Bitcoin. If more people understood how the technology worked, the price would soar.

Agree. Even though Bitcoin has many underlying issues within it, it's still better than fiat. The reasons for this are many such as borderless payments, no middleman, inability to seize funds, and more. As you said earlier, most people don't understand how Bitcoin works and usually panic sell when negative news such as a country banning it or regulating it comes over the mainstream media. But those who're knowledgeable about Bitcoin, will realize that this is nothing compared to what Bitcoin's value was a couple of years ago. In addition, no matter what schemes governments try to do to destroy Bitcoin, they'll never prevail as the pioneer cryptocurrency is virtually unstoppable.

There are thousands of nodes within the Bitcoin network, and mining hashrate is increasing every day. Given that people are becoming more interested into it, the cryptocurrency will continue to grow for years to come. As such, Bitcoin has a brighter future than many of the altcoins we know and love today. Since it was the one that started it all, it will remain solid in the markets for years to come. Hopefully, it's price would reach the moon as its supply becomes scarcer over time. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 05:31:35 AM
Bitcoin being run through blockchain technology and decentralize in nature protects it in infinite reproducibility, and it does not have centralized points of vulnerability where computer hackers/crackers can exploit. Centralized on the hand is more controllable, information and data manipulation are possible.

On my opinion on the future of btc with consideration to bitcoin blockchain file size (meaning how btc is being used with a surge in files being recorded) 3 years ago, 2015, 2016 and 2017 bitcoin blockchain grew from 30GB to 100GB. And with regards to market capitalization, bitcoin has the highest among other cryptocurrencies. As for now, being still widely accepted in some countries and some do actually adopt btc, i think btc will still have a better future.
Activity: 90
March 22, 2018, 05:00:10 AM
bitcoin has a future because bitcoin has a very good potential. although sometimes bitcoin prices are not clear but I'm sure bitcoin has a very good future.
Activity: 14
March 22, 2018, 04:49:05 AM
This prospect holds both promise and peril depending on what segment of the financial system you are operating. By their very nature, cryptocurrencies are disruptive, and that does not sit well with traditional financial institutions. Aside from cutting into capital from today’s investors, the cryptos threaten to capture the treasures of millennial and younger generations. Just ask any 20 or 30 year-old about bitcoin and he will tell you how many of his buddies made thousands of dollars in last year’s run-up. All without a broker, bank account or the typical rigmarole that goes with traditional investing.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 03:55:57 AM
Bitcoin is the future currency and many news spreading in the forum that bitcoin will be used for online businesses in the near future it is good to hold this currency and while busy in this bitcoin will make you successful forever. I am sure that bitcoin is the future era best currency which will change the people preference from fiat money into digital money.
Activity: 210
March 22, 2018, 03:53:48 AM
Bitcoin's future is more enlightened,
It is possible if the government imposes taxes on the use of Bitcoin. Even the government does not know how much bitcoin you are? How much address do you have, even the government knows that you are not a bitcoin user? How to pay tax? This is a clear case for mass uprisings and I do not understand why it was not already done.
Pages:
Jump to: