Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 119554 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 08:25:57 AM
Bitcoin is obviously the next generation of money and currencies. The days of fiat currency is coming to an end as nothing lasts forever and bitcoin will be there to take over.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 08:14:19 AM
I see it as new way of transaction and storing assets and it can greatly help us in innovating our current life. There will always be a new thing that arise in the bitcoin industry and cryptocurrency and continue its growth and improving its system that can help us in our daily life in the future.
Activity: 37
April 15, 2018, 08:01:38 AM
bitcoin will dominate the world of digital currency someday, but blockchain using colored coins has a bright future, But Bitcoin is not limited to representing electronic money. They can be uniquely marked or colored to represent an asset.
Activity: 57
April 15, 2018, 04:47:53 AM
I believe that Bitcoin is the future of money and the world economy, yet many people are unaware, but they will learn. In Bitcoin's commercial establishments, shopping sites, and so on, it began to be regarded as a new payment method.

People will be aware once they hear that it's legal and regulated by the government.
Right now there is a big risk and it's only for people who are willing to take risk and they are the big institutional players
who wanted to position early in crypto.

Bitcoin will always stay risky investment. If the government control bitcoin it will be useless...
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
April 15, 2018, 04:45:19 AM
I believe that Bitcoin is the future of money and the world economy, yet many people are unaware, but they will learn. In Bitcoin's commercial establishments, shopping sites, and so on, it began to be regarded as a new payment method.

People will be aware once they hear that it's legal and regulated by the government.
Right now there is a big risk and it's only for people who are willing to take risk and they are the big institutional players
who wanted to position early in crypto.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
April 14, 2018, 03:28:49 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
April 14, 2018, 03:18:23 PM
no one knows about the real future of bitcoin, but for me the fufure of this currency will be better, as of know bitcoin population are still go larger and larger, for me thats the one signs of being a good standard of bitcoin , bitcoin population wont grow bigger if its fake.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
April 14, 2018, 03:16:59 PM
bitcoin has helped a lot of people's economy to be better and I think in the future there will be a lot of people who are interested in bitcoin because they see a lot of people who change due to bitcoin, I hope bitcoin will continue to be a profitable coin
Activity: 28
April 14, 2018, 02:28:34 PM
Bitcoin about as that it can be said that, now it seems Bitcoin ever will last, but I think Bitcoin certainly one day permanent will. And price high to be. I think one day Bitcoin of price increase to be able to. And the economy of extension will happen. The people of financial solvency will increase and development of the country will take place and the unemployed problem so will. So, I hope Bitcoin certainly one day every country legal activities of the start and the value of the day of the day will increase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 01:23:34 PM
Bitcoin has a great emerging future with not much increase in a short term, but a great increase can be seen after years in a stabilized state , that is without much fluctuations.
Activity: 39
April 14, 2018, 01:20:23 PM
Bitcoin will be the best for online payments, but also there will be banks network/bank tranfer. Not every people will use bitcoin
Activity: 154
April 14, 2018, 01:18:48 PM
Bitcoin is very volatile thing and nobody can't predict what gonna happen in future. Maybe we will see new era of economy with bitcoin or maybe crypto will die..
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 12:56:16 PM
The future of bitcoins seems to be very good and I dont thin its going anywhere as the price will be higher in future as we will see many new adoptors start using bitcoins.
Activity: 65
April 14, 2018, 12:55:04 PM
None is sure about the bitcoin's growth or the future. Everyone makes some predictions and move accordingly. Based upon periodical fluctuations and variation in accordance to time gives a closely observed result on the future.
Activity: 263
April 14, 2018, 12:53:18 PM
In the future, we may end up with an array of alternatives, with varying functions and limitations. On the other hand, perhaps we’ll find it is enough to have a single decentralized solution like bitcoin, which anyone can access, be they Pakistani farmers or multinational banks.

We can’t know for sure, but it’s very likely that the technology bitcoin inaugurated is here to stay.
Yes, as your point , i think Bitcoin will be an avangar for the cryptocurrency to spread their popular into normal life  . It's hard to make that come true right now because there are still so many barriers which were created from banks , goverments and Bitcoin's haters.
We only can make our dream come true if all those barrier are removed from Bitcoin's way.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
April 14, 2018, 12:48:45 PM
Bitcoin will go even higher and they will never be able to kill it no matter how hard they try, they can slow it down but they can never stop the growth of bitcoin.

There are more and more investors (professional) focusing on BTC and crypto in general: this could be a sign that there is a future. I'm not sure, other way around, that the value can grow so easily
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
In the future, we may end up with an array of alternatives, with varying functions and limitations. On the other hand, perhaps we’ll find it is enough to have a single decentralized solution like bitcoin, which anyone can access, be they Pakistani farmers or multinational banks.

We can’t know for sure, but it’s very likely that the technology bitcoin inaugurated is here to stay.
Activity: 87
April 14, 2018, 12:36:20 PM
Bitcoin will go even higher and they will never be able to kill it no matter how hard they try, they can slow it down but they can never stop the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 180
April 14, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
bitcoin will continue to grow for the future because everyone knows about bitcoin so will trend in the future and investors are coming
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
April 14, 2018, 12:16:54 PM
if my opinion the future bitcoin will progress, because bitcoin forums in the interest of teenagers who have never worked.
Pages:
Jump to: