Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 119554 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
April 10, 2018, 11:09:38 AM
 In my opinion, as a result,  some other currency, faster, functional and technological will push bitcoin. On the bitcoin nowadays no one works, only speculates, it is a pity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 11:05:22 AM
There is nothing in the world which last forever, maybe bitcoin will destroy but no body  can predict what will happen in future. I pray heart and soul that bitcoin alive forever because bitcoin gives us economical freedom.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 05:41:00 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin's future is bright. Because through this many people of the world are living their livelihood. People are doing business by bitcoin. which has saved many people from the curse of unemployment. So it can be said that bitcoin can benefit people around of the world.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
April 10, 2018, 05:11:41 AM
The bitcoins has a great future in our society. and another people use bitcoin and change her life.I am also changing my life with use of bitcoin.I truly believe that the bitcoin will soon recover and thrive in the future.
Hopefully what we hope for bitcoin quickly materializes because I hope bitcoin can help my family's needs so hopefully the future of bitcoin is stable again.
We all know that crypto currencies are very volatile and the word stability is extremely impossible in this kind of industry and I don't think that the price of Bitcoin will be stable like the price or value of fiats. Crypto currencies are destined to be volatile in its own nature and we need to accept this fact and get used to it, its value will continue to go up and go down in a very short period of time but still this technology is very useful to a lot of people that adopts new kind of technology.  Cool
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
April 10, 2018, 04:55:06 AM
No one really knows what the future holds for Bitcoin. There are very serious debates about how Bitcoin will adapt after reaching the 21 million maximum

Activity: 238
April 09, 2018, 08:43:46 AM
Bitcoin will be reached in New era in future.most of countries are approval Bitcoin.lot of people are engaged it.
Activity: 95
April 09, 2018, 08:30:33 AM
In my see position bitcoin will much more glory in the future but it is are unable to close the chance that bitcoin will remain as this or much more down rather than now.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
April 09, 2018, 08:23:55 AM
Bitcoin price will set a new record as more and more people get involved, and blockchain will get real use to help the world advanced, people may become more rational as the price be stable, then governments may take a easy attitude toward cryptos
Right now the future of bitcoin is indeed huge in the possibility of becoming successful. now it's just that many sectors are adopting from the blockchain system. correct. that many people are getting more involved
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 08:16:43 AM
Bitcoin price will set a new record as more and more people get involved, and blockchain will get real use to help the world advanced, people may become more rational as the price be stable, then governments may take a easy attitude toward cryptos
Activity: 59
April 09, 2018, 08:09:08 AM
for the time bitcoin is created the future of bitcoin are so bright the popularity of the bitcoin day by day are gets higher and higher.
bitcoin can help you to maximize your time even if your home.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
April 09, 2018, 07:43:15 AM
From my views The future of bitcoin is  so bright because now a days the demand or popularity of bitcoin is increases countinously day by day by the people. Bitcoin can help the people to earn the money for those people who are poor and do not have any work or job to earn the money. So that bitcoin can help them to earn the money for their family or food. The price of bitcoin is increases continuously so that the demand of bitcoin is increases by the people.
Activity: 84
April 09, 2018, 07:41:46 AM
Bitcoin for the time being is successeful and it yes perhaps it won't keep going forever however It will most likely last till individuals understand that they require something different at that point money or anything that goverment fundamentally can control .
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
April 09, 2018, 07:37:11 AM
Although btc may not survive, cryptocurrencies will. While there are enough problems to prevent them from going mainstream in the short term, digital currencies are likely to remain popular in specific niche markets
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 07:03:38 AM
Until and unless btc attains and retains stability in both its technical and financial realms btc will remain nothing more than a speculative asset
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 11:24:44 AM
I can see the future of bitcoins to be very good, if bitcoins keeps on growing like this.
Hopefully what we expect on bitcoin quickly materializes because I hope bitcoin can help the needs of my family so hopefully the future of bitcoin is stable again.
Bitcoin is capable of raising many degrees to be simple in life, therefore many people expect stable bitcoins again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 11:18:42 AM
The bitcoins has a great future in our society. and another people use bitcoin and change her life.I am also changing my life with use of bitcoin.I truly believe that the bitcoin will soon recover and thrive in the future.
Hopefully what we hope for bitcoin quickly materializes because I hope bitcoin can help my family's needs so hopefully the future of bitcoin is stable again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 03:38:36 PM
The future of bitcoin is very brightfull.This is a coin that has been in good standing since the beginning. Although bitcoin prices are much less than December last year. The present value of Bitcoin will not always be the same. I think, in the end of this year, the BTC price is  20k $ Up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 03:06:52 PM
The best scenario for the new bitcoin is that both Bitcoin Cash and the old bitcoin will simply disappear without further support from the community and investors, and only the third, updated version of the crypto currency will remain.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
April 07, 2018, 02:57:19 PM
That future still remains the same as it was 1 year ago and that it will rule the world economy one day.
In my opinion Bitcoin future is unpredictable and uncertainty too Shocked. Bitcoin get mixed reviews from those country in which it is accepted or banned. It decentralised nature create obstruction for it self. In many country itbis ban for this reason Embarrassed. Bitcoin  affect an country economy because its user doesn't pay tax and bitcoin also used for criminal activity. These thing put its future in dark. Bitcoin has some strong reason which makes its future bright and safe. Many big companies like Microsoft, Amazon, kfc etc start accepting it and Japan, Germany like country working with Bitcoin. These things guide it to a beautiful future.  Smiley
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 07, 2018, 02:47:46 PM
Bitcoin, It is my favorite coin because bitcoin is a digital currency which is very easy to use for transactions peer to peer online. The value of bitcoin impress me .Bitcoin has financial freedom we have control own  wealth for our future. Bitcoins another form of money  you earn it,you spend it.
It used to pay  for a variety of goods and services. For me BTC is entirely decentralized we need trust no one when we using it.
Pages:
Jump to: