Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 29. (Read 119585 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 09, 2018, 12:53:43 PM
I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve even though it is currently experiencing a significant price correction, when bitcoin prices are decreasing then we should think positively that this becomes an opportunity that we can buy cheaply.

Completely agree with you, mate. Given that Bitcoin has only 9 years of existence, we could say that this is only the beginning. If within a short time frame, it has managed to achieve high value, then I have no doubt that within the next couple of years, Bitcoin will become stronger and more valuable than what it is right now. People who're new to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will immediately panic once prices start to fall. But those who're wise will buy Bitcoin as cheaply as possible to obtain big rewards in the long term.

In this sense, Bitcoin has a bright future, and despite what they say on the mainstream media, the pioneer cryptocurrency will continue to make strides in our world for many years to come. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 04:19:25 PM
I see that in this branch everyone is confident in the brilliant future of bitcoin.
In fact, when the governments of all countries have already realized that the outflow of money into bitkoyn can destroy all financial institutions, it becomes scary.

And will governments not want to destroy bitcoins, bad news by lowering its price to historic lows?
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
February 08, 2018, 03:03:28 PM
The future of Bitcoin is very glittering.If we see the statistics of bitcoin Then we will be able to understand that bitcoin moving motion is very quick and in a short teran bitcoin has earned unbelievable popularity.So the future of bitcoin is very good no doubt.
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
February 08, 2018, 02:30:29 PM
The fact is bitcoin has been for years but has survived until now and is popular in the market, so bitcoin in the future will last as best as possible, so when will nantin be the first choice of people for online payment.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 11:30:24 AM
I think Bitcoin having a very promising future till now, because it's growing up daily. Furthermore, more and more people taking  part in it
Activity: 169
February 08, 2018, 06:22:15 AM
I see the future of this bitcoin future will grow big in the future. Because this bitcoin will make us more independent in working. A lot of the work and lessons we will get from this bitcoin, and of course if we do it right and right, then there will be an advantage that we will get for our economy in the future.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 08, 2018, 06:15:25 AM
The future of bitcoin is very shiny.If you see the statistics of progress of bitfoin then you will understand the fact that why I am telling,''The future of bitcoin is very shiny''.Bitcoin price is increasing day by day from the first and still it is increasing.
The price of bitcoin is not increasing day by day and that is true because if that is how you believed in the market of the cryptocurrencies then you will realized that you are wrong because the price of bitcoin is now on a deep dump and i think that this is something new to you if you are just a newbie thinking that it is always going up. The best thing to do for this kind of scenario is to be calm and hold and buy more.
Activity: 392
February 08, 2018, 01:58:58 AM
The future of bitcoin is very shiny.If you see the statistics of progress of bitfoin then you will understand the fact that why I am telling,''The future of bitcoin is very shiny''.Bitcoin price is increasing day by day from the first and still it is increasing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 12:01:36 AM
In the present time bitcoin have noticed one of the best currency and we can now make so many transactions with bitcoin and i hope that through this we will get and extra benefit in the future all the currencies are used in the world and mostly the educated people comes to this currency to be the rich in the future So many people get started their own businesses for accepting bitcoin and then they sold their bitcoin in the market to get the profit margin.
Activity: 154
February 07, 2018, 11:57:36 PM
The future of the bitcoin is in our hands if we can't value the bitcoin and what he can do for our lives then don't expect that bitcoin will have a future we must do what we can do now to maintain the value of bitcoin in this world
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 09:05:32 PM
I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve even though it is currently experiencing a significant price correction, when bitcoin prices are decreasing then we should think positively that this becomes an opportunity that we can buy cheaply.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 09:02:46 PM
What you have proposed is an interesting point, However, it is too early to claim such things. If bitcoin does become ubiquitous and achieved a value that could not be ignored by all governments, there is a possibility of  this happening. However it is still not yet the time to claim such things. But we can do measures that would definitely ensure a bright future for the bitcoin world.
Activity: 196
February 07, 2018, 08:21:54 PM
I am pretty sure that bitcoins future will be successful. Bitcoin is a digital currency. Day by day its users are increasing. Every day, more people are becoming interested in owning Bitcoins to make profit in the short term. According to some economist, one day Bitcoin will rule the world. So don't worry about the falling of value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 07, 2018, 07:12:40 PM
the future of bitcoin is being an to alternative various things, mostly such as storing value, making payments, transferring money from a to b. that's more than enough and quite reasonable.
Activity: 293
February 07, 2018, 07:04:45 PM
...not a guaranteed value of the Bitcoin makes the price move is not fair.
Life is not fair. The fact that bitcoin is not guaranteed by state violence is the very reason it will succeed, the very thing that makes it unique from all violence-backed state promissory scrip.

No, bitcoin will not last forever. But it will almost certainly get us through the end of capitalism.
Perfect! You are right, bitcoin and the blockchain opens a gate, it is a change. Capitalism = Control of money = Centralisation Now in bitcoin ecosystem you can not control anything even the supply and demand.Bitcoin will not last forever, now we are in a trial something will replace by time but thinking of the members of this ecosystem already  changed
Bitcoin future is really perfect for everybody. Yes it is really perfect because it is more useful to many people for the future. It will be more popular and more useful. Bitcoin really can help many people through their living and can make their live much better. It will be more useful and can make your life so much easier than before.
Activity: 224
February 07, 2018, 06:37:56 PM
...not a guaranteed value of the Bitcoin makes the price move is not fair.
Life is not fair. The fact that bitcoin is not guaranteed by state violence is the very reason it will succeed, the very thing that makes it unique from all violence-backed state promissory scrip.

No, bitcoin will not last forever. But it will almost certainly get us through the end of capitalism.
Perfect! You are right, bitcoin and the blockchain opens a gate, it is a change. Capitalism = Control of money = Centralisation Now in bitcoin ecosystem you can not control anything even the supply and demand.Bitcoin will not last forever, now we are in a trial something will replace by time but thinking of the members of this ecosystem already  changed
Activity: 102
February 07, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

I think the bitcoin will be the next currency of the world, it has a great potential.
Activity: 641
February 07, 2018, 04:09:35 PM
 Wink nice read this post topic.

I just want to give some points for future Bitcoin.

Here are 10 bitcoin predictions from Altucher:

1. At least there will be one country whose currency is dead, possibly Argentina or Venezuela. This will make the bitcoin adopters increase enormously, which will trigger an increase in bitcoin value to over USD 50 thousand when it happens.

2. The mainstream bank will receive bitcoin, and start offering bitcoin storage facilities. They will also create digital currency derivatives.

3. 95% of digital currencies other than bitcoin will disappear, just like when dotcom sites are booming. On the other hand, digital currencies that survive the exchange rate will increase dramatically. This will happen in the next four to six months.

4. The US government will quietly start accumulating one of the small digital currencies to facilitate transactions in gray areas with other countries. This is actually already starting to happen, but it will be big in 2018.

5. China will invest heavily in digital currency, though most likely not bitcoin. The Chinese government will want to have a competitive digital currency with bitcoin. Condition of the digital currency should be able to control them.

6. The main problem in digital currency is volatility, and this is predicted to decrease drastically in 2018.

7. More and more companies will pay their freelancers using digital currency, which will trigger tax reforms.

8. The digital currency will change the monopoly of a currency that is by the government of a country, just like the internet that changed the monopoly practice in the telephone industry.

9. There will be new government agencies created to analyze digital currency regulation.

10. Thousands of digital currency companies will be created and will go public, but only a few can succeed.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 07, 2018, 03:55:09 PM
Bitcoin might be the future of currency exchange. Dont forget that bitcoin doesnt reach it full potential and capacity , many people doesnt know how good bitcoin is. Bitcoin might take over or maybe considered as one of the trusted currency in the mere future. Bitcoin has the flexibility to adjust according to the situation. Many people will learn about bitcoin and it will be a huge news that will invite a lot of investors to invest their money to bitcoin. Bitcoin will be a stable currency in the mere future. Dont worry, i know it will continue to improve  and its future will become brilliant.

Agree. Bitcoin still has a long way to go before it becomes a full-fledged mainstream cryptocurrency. Since it is only 9 years since its inception, there's a lot of improvements needed to make the blockchain technology more robust than ever before. While Bitcoin may not be the perfect cryptocurrency, it has managed to bring us the decentralization of the financial system as we know it. Therefore, I believe that more people will join the revolution and Bitcoin will grow much stronger as times goes by.

Given the level of adoption it has experienced from investors, to entrepreneurs, and more, it will have a bright future ahead of it. Of course, during Bitcoin's time there will be FUD all over the mainstream media trying to destroy it. But, in my eyes, it will be here to stay given its decentralized nature leaving the middleman out of the equation. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
February 06, 2018, 11:53:35 AM
I think that we just need to be patient, and bitcoin will one day be very important currency because it is independent of any government.Bitcoin future is very very Smart future. Bitcoin is a nice.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: