Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 30. (Read 119585 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 10:00:23 AM
I think it will gonna last continuously and has a shiny once ahead. will the block-chain a developing hours of daylight by hours of day why not it is is not gonna compete along surrounded by the bitcoin world. it is quite obvious that government would not make a clean breast it fully get yet it will have its own mannerism.
Activity: 48
February 06, 2018, 04:31:22 AM
In my opinion the future depends on the country's regulation regarding bitcoins, because if a country prohibits all access bitcoins, then bitcoins not exist, we proposed to the rules about existence of bitcoins can be made so that the eye money crypto can exist.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
February 06, 2018, 03:38:34 AM
If i will speculate the future of bitcoin today, i can say that it will still survive even if bitcoin will continuously have a sluggish and bumpy road. I also believe that there will be time when bitcoin breaks out from its sluggish movement and skyrocket again to a new all time high and breaking its previous highest price ever recorded.

I enjoyed reading this old thread very much, especially when I read this stuff dated November, 4, 2014. Citation: “yesterday Bitcoin already flying, not just jump. Namely around 2012 when prices reached $ 700, and now he began to try to rise again, although probably not as it used to be, he just needs recognition and it would make a better”
Cool. Could anybody guess what would happen to BTC in 4 years?  Roll Eyes
No one could really guess but I am holding until the time come that I can sell for a big profit.
I know the price has dump hard today but it does not mean the future is not great, I can still hold because I believe bitcoin will continue to rise just
like in the past, everything we see now is just temporary, after this, it will be a great pump.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
February 05, 2018, 02:37:04 PM
If i will speculate the future of bitcoin today, i can say that it will still survive even if bitcoin will continuously have a sluggish and bumpy road. I also believe that there will be time when bitcoin breaks out from its sluggish movement and skyrocket again to a new all time high and breaking its previous highest price ever recorded.

I enjoyed reading this old thread very much, especially when I read this stuff dated November, 4, 2014. Citation: “yesterday Bitcoin already flying, not just jump. Namely around 2012 when prices reached $ 700, and now he began to try to rise again, although probably not as it used to be, he just needs recognition and it would make a better”
Cool. Could anybody guess what would happen to BTC in 4 years?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 06:27:14 AM
I'm sure no one can be sure how the future of bitcoin is, because it is different from everyone's point of view about bitcoin. I think it can be taken over by the bank or maybe it is not, because for me it is very difficult to say what will happen with bitcoin because for me we should wait and see what will happen to us Smiley
Activity: 9
February 03, 2018, 06:21:16 AM
Biticoin is future vale very biggest cost and in india
It is more expensive by the people and it exchange more profit value bye btc.
Activity: 67
February 03, 2018, 06:13:36 AM
It's hard to tell what bitcoin will be in the future. Because in some countries this bitcoin has been banned.
 Some people are afraid of selling bitcoin right away. So bitcoin's rate is not stable.
It was up to 10 lakhs. Now it is up to 5 to 6 lakhs.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
February 03, 2018, 06:06:37 AM
Bitcoin might be the future of currency exchange. Dont forget that bitcoin doesnt reach it full potential and capacity , many people doesnt know how good bitcoin is. Bitcoin might take over or maybe considered as one of the trusted currency in the mere future. Bitcoin has the flexibility to adjust according to the situation. Many people will learn about bitcoin and it will be a huge news that will invite a lot of investors to invest their money to bitcoin. Bitcoin will be a stable currency in the mere future. Dont worry, i know it will continue to improve  and its future will become brilliant.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 06:02:58 AM
No body can predict the future of bitcoin... here in India also govt. says its not banning but try to regularize it... but nobody knows how and when?

That is a great move from the government of India. Every state that can recognise Bitcoin will just make increase its legitimacy.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 05:57:16 AM
I am sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve because the two major US and Japanese countries have legalized bitcoin. Bitcoin is called the future currency of the world in the way it is increasingly popular. Bitcoin has made people richer than their imagination and expectations in a very short time.

I am pretty sure that bitcoins future will be successful. It will continue to help many more people on their living and give everything they wanted. Bitcoin will be more successful and improve in years passed by because it really attracts many people and be interested to join in this kind of transaction. Hope bitcoin will last long to help many people in their living.
Activity: 80
February 03, 2018, 05:15:52 AM
Bitcoins were designed to be – and, in many ways, are – the perfect digital currency: they’re frictionless, anonymous, and cryptographically astonishingly secure. For anybody who’s ever suffered the incompetence of a bank, or bristled at the fees involved in just spending money, either domestically or abroad – that is to say, for all of us – the promise of bitcoin is the holy grail of payments. Especially since, to all intents and purposes, bitcoins are invisible to law enforcement and the taxman.

Those strengths are also weaknesses. No one wants to risk losing millions of dollars worth of currency overnight, just because they were outsmarted by some computer hacker.

Chances are that governments will want to control monetary policy "manually" (politically), as opposed to let math do the decisions for them.

That would mean for governments to give up the crucially important power to willfully control wealth distribution.

I see this part by far the biggest hurdle in the future of Bitcoin.

Although the political slogan in all developed countries is "free market economy" - it is only free, as long as the political elite is free to set the rules. Including monetary policies.

The technical ingenuity of Bitcoin is that it is a platform, that allows to bypass this nation state government power and control, by connecting citizens directly, anywhere around the globe to vote about the price of a mutually accepted, therefore existing currency, that they can use among each other to trade goods and services - purely on the value that is determined across the globe, real time, by them, the participating individual citizens.

The implication of this is hard to overestimate.

Smiley Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 02:42:06 AM
I am sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve because the two major US and Japanese countries have legalized bitcoin. Bitcoin is called the future currency of the world in the way it is increasingly popular. Bitcoin has made people richer than their imagination and expectations in a very short time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 02:35:51 AM
The future of bitcoins seems to be very good and I dont thin its going anywhere as the price will be higher in future as we will see many new adoptors start using bitcoins.
Hopefully what you say is true about the future of bitcoin looks good and I also hope for bitcoin, so let's add the name of bitcoin to explode in any country so bitcoin gets more famous.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
January 29, 2018, 10:33:02 PM
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
January 29, 2018, 10:13:00 PM
I think that we just need to be patient, and bitcoin will one day be very important currency because it is independent of any government.Bitcoin future is nice.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 29, 2018, 10:11:38 PM
I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve because of the 2 big countries of USA and Japan that have legalized bitcoin, when the two big countries are legalize it will be followed by another country.
Merit: 13
January 29, 2018, 09:28:45 PM
You asked this in 2014. I am from the future (2018). And let me tell you, the future of BTC is great. Buy that BTC when it is under $500. Or you will regret it later.
Activity: 266
January 29, 2018, 09:02:56 PM
The future of bitcoins seems to be very good and I dont thin its going anywhere as the price will be higher in future as we will see many new adoptors start using bitcoins.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 07:51:19 PM
The thesis that Bitcoin is used by criminals is old, and perhaps it has been true for a little while, until the day the criminals have found out that they were getting arrested easier than by using dollars. So they have gone back to using dollars Smiley
January 29, 2018, 07:04:54 PM
I'm convinced that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, as we know today that the volume of bitcoin transactions keeps rising that keeps marketcap growing and has now reached over $ 225 billion.
A good opinion and I am very supportive with what you say and hopefully there is also truth about the future bitcoin will be brighter.
Pages:
Jump to: