Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 31. (Read 119585 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 06:52:31 PM
I'm convinced that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, as we know today that the volume of bitcoin transactions keeps rising that keeps marketcap growing and has now reached over $ 225 billion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 06:47:21 PM
I think bitcoin can be a currency that really dominates the world market dominantly. That's because the number of transactions using bitcoin continues to increase.
Quite interesting your opinion and I think if bitcoin is exploding in terms of bitcoin control in the internet world then I'm sure bitcoin will not be matched in terms of either transaction or invest it, therefore bitcoin can be a currency that really dominates the world market in a way dominant if it really manifests.
Activity: 124
Merit: 5
January 29, 2018, 02:44:27 PM
I noticed that the banks of EU are friendly to BTC in a latest news from CEO of coinbase
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 29, 2018, 02:40:35 PM
In the future it will reach really high price. Bitcoin is a digital currency. Day by day its users are increasing. The future of bitcoin is very exciting as the price gets higher day by day. And everyone is taking up a lot of time to earn bitcoin and invest with trading. In the near future, bitcoin will be known by other countries that are still not accepting nor adopting it.we need to be good in using and maintaining bitcoin so we can have a good future.

I believe so too. As Bitcoin's price have soared last year, it could rise to new all-time highs in the upcoming years. Every day, more people are becoming interested in owning Bitcoins to make profit in the short term. Thus, the higher the demand, the higher Bitcoin's price will be in the future. Even if it has many issues which limits its ability to become used in the mainstream world, I believe that it is only the beginning and it will continue to become improved until it is the perfect cryptocurrency to handle most of the world's payments.

New upgrades such as Schnorr Signatures, Lightning Network, Confidential Transactions, TumbleBit, and smart contracts will make Bitcoin bigger, faster, and stronger than ever. Once all of this becomes implemented into the pioneer cryptocurrency, it will become much more valuable than what it is right now. In this sense, Bitcoin has a very bright future and it is here to stay. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 02:17:45 PM
The big players are hiding a little they are waiting for a big jump. As soon as they understand that nobody is going to prohibit bitcoin then there will be a mass uplift of this form of earnings.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
January 28, 2018, 01:48:20 PM
That future still remains the same as it was 1 year ago and that it will rule the world economy one day.Bitcoin future is nice. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 01:38:59 PM
hopefully the future of bitcoin is more brilliant and can be used by all walks of life other than that the government also legalize the bitcoin and hopefully support because I am sure will be able to help the country's economy.
Activity: 172
January 28, 2018, 01:19:10 PM
I think the future of bitcoin will be brighter as more and more people are familiar with bitcoin and there may be times when bitcoin begins to get a lot of attention and at that time, bitcoin is beginning to catch people's attention and many countries are starting to use bitcoin and bitcoin will be the best digital currency. Wink
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
January 28, 2018, 01:03:53 PM
OMG there are so many close to meaningless posts in this thread, that it is mind-boggling. As for the original question, I guess that one day governments will manage to force BTC wallets to be associated with true identities, after that every tiny little movement of money will be perfectly traceable.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
see the development of bitcoin is already a conversation that we can not avoid anymore let alone see bitcoin prices now many people are starting to join and I hope someday bitcoin will become a legitimate currency and recognized all countries and can be used as a supporter of the world economy Wink
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
January 28, 2018, 12:51:29 PM
...not a guaranteed value of the Bitcoin makes the price move is not fair.
Life is not fair. The fact that bitcoin is not guaranteed by state violence is the very reason it will succeed, the very thing that makes it unique from all violence-backed state promissory scrip.

No, bitcoin will not last forever. But it will almost certainly get us through the end of capitalism.
It is difficult to know the future of Bitcoin, as it has nowhere to go in the future, now many people have withdrawn from Bitcoin because of the risk that too much, what they want from Bitcoin is a quick profit and that is not a Bitcoin fan, I will continue to invest and buy Bitcoin until it or I will not exist
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 12:43:09 PM
In the future it will reach really high price. Bitcoin is a digital currency. Day by day its users are increasing. The future of bitcoin is very exciting as the price gets higher day by day. And everyone is taking up a lot of time to earn bitcoin and invest with trading. In the near future, bitcoin will be known by other countries that are still not accepting nor adopting it.we need to be good in using and maintaining bitcoin so we can have a good future.
Activity: 108
January 28, 2018, 12:33:36 PM
My view for Bitcoin in the future will grow with the novelty that we currently do not know, because the development of Bitcoin will be a hot topic that we will discuss later. Today there are many more members of Bitcointalk, of course for this Bitcoin will not be silent, I think developers in Bitcoin will make efforts to make Bitcoin become more advanced over time. We as a member of the Bitcointalk forum are just waiting for the latest information from there for further development. Hopefully Bitcoin will be the biggest kriptocurrency in the world. And it became popular all over the world.
Activity: 53
January 28, 2018, 12:16:16 PM
The fact that you said bitcoin will not last is simply ignorant.
There are far too many backers of btc that will not let it fail.

You need to use logic when conducting opinionated statements.
Activity: 70
Merit: 8
January 28, 2018, 12:10:13 PM
Activity: 56
January 28, 2018, 11:51:34 AM
Bitcoin becomes valuable enough if the government accept/introduce the innovation of future monetary money.
I'm excited to know if Bitcoin will stands still in the next coming years,,,
Some people say bitcoin is a bubble, I think This bubble is not going to burst. It's going to explode. It will not end well. Cool
Merit: 12
MINTER
January 28, 2018, 10:25:32 AM
I think bitcoin can be a currency that really dominates the world market dominantly. That's because the number of transactions using bitcoin continues to increase.
Merit: 101
January 28, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
I believe that bitcoin is the future of currency, there will be time where bitcoin is accepted in in commercial establishments, malls, gyms etc as a method of payment. Price of one bitcoin will be so high it will become more precious than gem stones.
I admit your opinion about bitcoin is very good but if you are fully convinced of the bitcoin payment method then I think it is worth pointing out the thumbs of seeing or rendering in terms of the price of one bitcoin will be so high that it will become more valuable than the gemstones, so I'm sure the bitcoin price could beyond the price of gemstones.
Activity: 171
January 23, 2018, 03:54:12 PM
I think Bitcoin will be used in parallel habitual money. For example it will be used for purchases on the Internet, or the fare on public transport.
In parallel, it will be used, because not everyone is willing to learn and use it. People of the older generation. But I'm talking about the near future. It should be borne in mind that this is not even all of the younger generation feels free and technically savvy but the future is bright since there is a lot of potential but in the end bitcoin needs some luck. Some companies joining bitcoin or become a standard by some large financial institutions.
Let's hope it comes this year...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 171
January 23, 2018, 01:50:47 PM
i think future of bitcoins is bright but what you are saying will take a long time and I wish that what you are saying should become true in quick time but you cannot run away from the reality and you have to accept it and the reality is that majority of the population is not aware about the bitcoins.and many states legalize bitcoin, then bitcoin will have a good future, so it will be a lot of startups and companies engaged in bitcoin, or using the service blockchain or bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: